• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Yea I hear ya. :)

I hope to get a job teaching but eyesight needs to be better. A blind chemistry is not to useful lol.

I understand. Without better vision, you might make mistakes in the lab and mistakes in a chemistry lab can ruin your whole month. :eek:

I understand. Without better vision, you might make mistakes in the lab and mistakes in a chemistry lab can ruin your whole month. :eek:

Yea it certainly can. I was a high energetic chemist too for a year for military. Those mistakes will get you blown to bits. Now I am mainly a novel molecules chemist which is safer but still a little risky.

Being blown to bits will ruin your whole year. :eek: Glad you avoided that fate while working for the military, my friend. :D

Yea I was lucky 2 months after I left the plant it had a major explosion. Some one lose a hand and another lost some fingers and part of their face. It's dangerous work to say the least

Yea I was lucky 2 months after I left the plant it had a major explosion. Some one lose a hand and another lost some fingers and part of their face. It's dangerous work to say the least

I had not thought of that, but obviously you could be seriously injured and/or maimed by someone else's mistake. I don't think I would like that job at all.

I had not thought of that, but obviously you could be seriously injured and/or maimed by someone else's mistake. I don't think I would like that job at all.

The only good part is you get to play with chemicals that normally are hard to get and you to have free reign more or less. You do need to have your head on a swivel though. Any accidents I had were usually being close to someone else's boo boo. Lol

The only good part is you get to play with chemicals that normally are hard to get and you to have free reign more or less. You do need to have your head on a swivel though. Any accidents I had were usually being close to someone else's boo boo. Lol

That would be fun, but, given how much of a klutz that I am, quite dangerous. :eek:

I miss my ice cream lol.i still eat some diabetic ice cream or gelato which has less sugar.

Sorry about your father :cry1: always hard to lose a parent. My mom died in 2020 I miss her so much.

Diabetes runs on my father's side of the family. My grandma had it but she lived to be 94.

Eating i am better at now of course. Exercise i dont do really i just do gardening and move around a lot like you said. Lol

Eating i am better at now of course. Exercise i dont do really i just do gardening and move around a lot like you said. Lol

Gardening is a good activity in several ways. It gets you outdoors in the fresh air, moving, and using various muscle groups. :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back