• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Thank you my dear friend. :wub: I missed this place a lot.

As I tell people I am a tough old bird. Lol Never realized just how tough till now.

I will be posting more.... especially in this thread. Still will be a lot of typos but at least vision is good enough for it to be readable.

Thank you my dear friend. :wub: I missed this place a lot.

As I tell people I am a tough old bird. Lol Never realized just how tough till now.

I will be posting more.... especially in this thread. Still will be a lot of typos but at least vision is good enough for it to be readable.

Don't worry about typos, my friend. I make them even wearing my bifocals. :p
Seriously, it is great that you are healing, even if slowly. Keep your faith and you have lots of friends here who are rooting for you to get better. :D

Thank you,

It may take years for the eyes to heal up properly. I am looking into getting some electronic visual atds to help me.

You are most welcome, my friend.
I hope that the electronic visual aids are effective in helping you. :D

They would be helpful. They are just super pricey.

I need one though so have yo figure things out. Eye doctor Saud eyes are still swollen and bleeding.

Yea . I am goona see if I can find one for a thousand or so. It can double as a cctv as well as a magnifier. The high end ones cost about 3 thousand.

Yea I will just have yo use savings, I still have money from mom estate I haven't claimed because I had 2 strokes after she passed. The magnifier will actually help me to fill out all those forms, lol

Yea I will just have yo use savings, I still have money from mom estate I haven't claimed because I had 2 strokes after she passed. The magnifier will actually help me to fill out all those forms, lol

There is no better use of savings than restoring your health.

True

Right now I am trying to look after 2 feral kittens ... They won't let me get near them to take them inside so I built a few shelters to help them. It will be in the 30s tonight here. Very cold.

Hope they will be ok.

That is very cold for Southern California. :shivering:
It is very nice of you to take care of feral kittens. :cat: You are a very kind person.

Thanks. They do provide a service though they get rid of all the rats... so it's worth trying to help them.

They are cute as heck though so I would help them even if they weren't valuable.

I hate all mice and rats, so I do like cats :cat: for their ability to hunt those rodents.
Do be careful with feral cats. They will scratch or bite if you get too close.
:D

I hate all mice and rats, so I do like cats :cat: for their ability to hunt those rodents.
Do be careful with feral cats. They will scratch or bite if you get too close.

Yea I noticed ,,,they don't want me around even though I am just trying to help lol

To get rid of mice and rats professionally can easily cost like a 1000 dollars. So I let them lounge about all they want lol.

Yes, exterminators charge a lot. (For me, it is the landlord who pays.)

We might get our first snow of the season tonight, but it will only be flurries. I hate snow. :shivering:

Sorry about the cold weather ....seems it's cold everywhere this year.

It's really cold here too. At least for so cal. Barely hit 50 degrees here and dropped into the 30s last night.

Tomorrow I gotta see a doctor. Gonna bring my extra big coat, lol

Thank you. It's just a sizing for compression stockings to keep leg swelling down. Hopefully the stockings help.

Yea was difficult to even walk. Fortunately most of that is over, just need the compression socks and to keep moving so it does not return.

That is the key, my friend, keep moving. My mother wouldn't even try to do what little walking she could do, and wound up in a wheelchair. :(

Yea I agree.... I certainly got enough things to do around here to keep me busy. At least for another decade or three. Lol

You have the right spirit, my friend. I will continue to send good vibrations in your direction. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back