• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

I need to move away from New York City at some point after things get back to normal.
Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

:D :p

Yea I need to move out of California too. Once things here settle down. Probsbly be in the south or midwest for me.

Peace and wuv mils. :peace: :wub:

Sheesh now my cousin is in hospital. She passed out and fell down and broke her nose and face. :( Not shaping up to be a good year. LOL

Very sorry to hear about your cousin. :( I hope that she can recover from her injuries.

Very sorry to hear about your cousin. :( I hope that she can recover from her injuries.

They sent her to rehab for a few weeks. I hope thats a good sign. She is a really nice person... hate for her to be ill.

They sent her to rehab for a few weeks. I hope thats a good sign. She is a really nice person... hate for her to be ill.

I hope that the rehab will be effective for her. It is good that you have some relatives that you like.

Bad day at the Post Office. Shot down my attempt to get passport card for ID in like 5 seconds. Now I need an ID to get a copy of Birth Certificate to get an ID. God I just hate bureaucracy. :Grrr:

Bad day at the Post Office. Shot down my attempt to get passport card for ID in like 5 seconds. Now I need an ID to get a copy of Birth Certificate to get an ID. God I just hate bureaucracy. :Grrr:

That sounds like a Catch-22 to me. In other words, the bureaucracy is asking you to do the impossible. :Grrr:

That sounds like a Catch-22 to me. In other words, the bureaucracy is asking you to do the impossible. :Grrr:

I found a way out I think. Lawyer will apply for my birth certificate and will give it to me. Odd someone lese can get my BC easier then me. LOL A strange world we live in now. :p

I found a way out I think. Lawyer will apply for my birth certificate and will give it to me. Odd someone lese can get my BC easier then me. LOL A strange world we live in now. :p

I am glad that you found a way to do it. It is a shame that you need to pay a lawyer. :(

I am glad that you found a way to do it. It is a shame that you need to pay a lawyer. :(

Just a crazy set up these days. I am gonna try for 2 IDs so I dont ever have to be in this situation again, LOL

Yea I am hoping to use the others to renew ones as they expire. So I wont be stuck like I am now. :D

It is wise to plan ahead like that. Hopefully you won't have to hire a lawyer for this purpose again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back