• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Yea me too. Seems they are using the virus thing as an excuse to be even slower then usual. LOL :p

Peace and wuv mils. :peace: :wub:

:D :p

Not just them. Various companies from which I have ordered things claim delays due to "making sure that their employees have safe work conditions with the current emergency."
Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

Not just them. Various companies from which I have ordered things claim delays due to "making sure that their employees have safe work conditions with the current emergency."

Yea seems everyone enjoys a good excuse. LOL ;) :p

Yes, once they get a good excuse for lousy service, they stick with it.

Yea I been getting stuck a lot lately. I am sure you have too. Had to read the electric meter and water meter for the honor of getting an outrageously high bill. LOL Dont even get a discount for reading the meter myself.

Yea I been getting stuck a lot lately. I am sure you have too. Had to read the electric meter and water meter for the honor of getting an outrageously high bill. LOL Dont even get a discount for reading the meter myself.

Sorry to hhear about the high bills.:(

Thank you :ty: No one has said "Hey this corona thing is really bad forget about paying us." LOL That would be nice. :)

In my experience, nobody has ever said to me, "Forget about paying us."

I hope that you get the money soon.

Thank you. :ty: Things are not going well. My eyesight is going downhill. Not sure why. Dont have the money to see a doctor. :( Not a good situation.

Prace and wuv mils. :peace: :wub:

Thank you. :ty: Things are not going well. My eyesight is going downhill. Not sure why. Dont have the money to see a doctor. :( Not a good situation.

Prace and wuv mils. :peace: :wub:

See an ophthalmologist as soon as possible because it might be serious.

I had a small stroke I on sunday. An ocular stroke to be exact. I lost a lot of eyesight and its been really hard. I am seeing eyedoctors and regualr doctors so all should be back to normal in about 3 week or so. I will be on for bits at a time before then just not long messages since I can hardly see. Sorry about the delay in guviniung the news but I been seeing lots of doctors. LOL Sorry for all the misspellings here too. LOL

Peace and wuv Mils. ::peace: :wub:

I had a small stroke I on sunday. An ocular stroke to be exact. I lost a lot of eyesight and its been really hard. I am seeing eyedoctors and regualr doctors so all should be back to normal in about 3 week or so. I will be on for bits at a time before then just not long messages since I can hardly see. Sorry about the delay in guviniung the news but I been seeing lots of doctors. LOL Sorry for all the misspellings here too. LOL

What ghastly news. :(:(:(

I am so sorry about your stroke, my good friend.

My thoughts and prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery.

Take good care of yourself! Follow the doctors' advice, too.

Your typing seems almost perfect now since you first mentioned it in your thread so it seems you're improving? Hope you get 100% soon!

Time to resurrect this thread.

I have gone from stage 3b chronic kidney disease back to stage 2. That almost never happens ... by stage 4 you need dialysis. My diabetic neurapthay is almost all gone. My legs were all swollen .... 3 times regular size but are back to normal. The eyes still need a lot of help but I am getting there.

Two things I learned from this thread.... 1) never give up , always fight on. 2) love always wins, it's the strongest force in the universe.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I admire your courage and determination, my friend. I send positive thoughts and vibrations to you and wish you well for the holidays and for the new year.
:xmas:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back