• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is your most absolute, most ticklish weak spot?

My feet are super ticklish but not my favourite spot to be tickled
My thighs and sides, right between my rib cage and hips are probably the second
My boyfriend has a way of snuggling me so he can access my sides really easily and he always tickles me there when he can. Not like for a crazy long time but just enough to make me squirm for a minute.

My boyfriend has a way of snuggling me so he can access my sides really easily and he always tickles me there when he can. Not like for a crazy long time but just enough to make me squirm for a minute.

That’s the best kind of tickling imo

While this is obvs a ploy for good ler Intel I can no longer resist jumping on the bandwagon ;p

I'm a wildcard, seems like my brain tries to move my most ticklish spot as a defense mechanism or something haha

Two most common spots are my feet (especially the arches and that incline spot approaching the ball of the foot) and my thighs right at that seam where the leg becomes the backside.

Both of those spots are probably like 27/10 for ticklishness when they have the 'tickle spotlight' but at other times are down to like 8/10.

Other 'hot spots' are ribs (had an echocardiogram which is basically a heart ultrasound and involves a small little lubricated wand wriggled in between all the ribs. I was hysterical and my tech was highly amused) armpits, hip pockets, back, sides...

Actually now that I think about it, most of me is above average ticklish bahahah

This comment will prolly come back to bite me, but my Lee side loves the idea of having divulged all this Intel and a brutal lady ler tickle destroying me as a result haha

Cheers and happy tickles!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

While this is obvs a ploy for good ler Intel I can no longer resist jumping on the bandwagon ;p

I'm a wildcard, seems like my brain tries to move my most ticklish spot as a defense mechanism or something haha

Two most common spots are my feet (especially the arches and that incline spot approaching the ball of the foot) and my thighs right at that seam where the leg becomes the backside.

Both of those spots are probably like 27/10 for ticklishness when they have the 'tickle spotlight' but at other times are down to like 8/10.

Other 'hot spots' are ribs (had an echocardiogram which is basically a heart ultrasound and involves a small little lubricated wand wriggled in between all the ribs. I was hysterical and my tech was highly amused) armpits, hip pockets, back, sides...

Actually now that I think about it, most of me is above average ticklish bahahah

This comment will prolly come back to bite me, but my Lee side loves the idea of having divulged all this Intel and a brutal lady ler tickle destroying me as a result haha

Cheers and happy tickles!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Are you a guy or a girl?

My feet are super ticklish but not my favourite spot to be tickled
My thighs and sides, right between my rib cage and hips are probably the second

If you were my girlfriend, you're feet would be my favorite place to tickle! But, I would also make it worth your while if you put up with me! :p

Armpits definitely, especially if I’m restrained. It’s a much psychological as it is physical for me.

When I imagine my feet tickled I start to giggle. When I imagine my armpits tickled I actually FEEL that.

But the only time I cried or begged for my life was stomach tickles. I guess that’s the spot &#55358;&#56698;&#55358;&#56692;

I think my armpits and tummy are pretty bad. My ribs are bad place for pinching. But my knees and my feet are my kryptonite!!! I'll scream and cry!

Last edited:
It's been a long time, but last time I was tickled on my stomach or armpits, I was sent into hysterics.

Light sharp fingernails on my neck and collarbones, closely followed by digging into a certain rib, followed by sharp quick nails under my toes!

Pits and Tits, definitely. Go back and forth from one to the other and you can own me. I’ll do anything for you.

2 of my spots will cause instant uncontrollable laughter; my inner thighs and belly button. One will cause an instant squeal, a spot right below my butt.

Probably my feet and my butt! Either of those spots can have me screaming and begging

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back