Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/28/2022

Visit the TMF Gathering forums to see who is meeting near you!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Foot Bottoms Only - Stay Focused LOL!

Hey All,

I'm curious to see who everyone thinks has the prettiest/nicest foot bottoms...?

You can only judge the bottom only - so its the soles, arches and under the toes and nothing else.

I will kick things off by saying that Vanessa Hudgens is a prefect example of awesome "foot bottoms" even though the tops and sides are just ok in my opinion.

I'd say LoLo but she doesn't do videos anymore or Sabrina only cuz I saw a video where she went nuts when someone used a hairbrush on her it was real and great lol

To be honest, soles of the feet rarely look that different from one another. As long as they are cared for they all look pretty smooth.

As long as there are no wrinkles, bunions, dry, cracked heels, and callouses, im ok with them.

Indica and Cute Katarina are 2 of my favorites. Smooth, slightly pink, no cracks or bunions and a little bit lighter in color than the rest of the foot. I also ran across a picture yesterday and this woman's soles are just about perfect in my opinion. Link below.

https://www.footlovegirls.com/grafik...ja001_free.jpg

Great question, and at the moment for me, a piece of cake. Krissy Koven's soles are INCREDIBLE! See for yourselves...
    Krissy.png

Absolutely irresistible.

I love saying "foot bottoms". It's a very foot fetishy thing to say. Sometimes I'm in the mood to say "soles". Sometimes "foot bottoms". I'd say that "soles" is more of an artistic term, and "foot bottoms" is more endearing, personal, less general. Lately, I like to say "foot bottoms". I'd even say that it's similar to how there's a difference between cute and beautiful. If a woman has wide size 8 feet that are cuddly, pillowy, and wrinkly, I'd say "foot bottoms". If she is tall and lithe with size 11 feet that are longer, smoother, high-arched, I'd more likely say "soles". Sometimes, it's not even the size but the build and structure. Sorry to get off topic a bit.

As for who has the nicest foot bottoms...so many come to mind. For me, it's less about the person and more the setting and position. For example, I love the bunched up foot bottoms of sunbathing bikini women on their stomachs. There's a beautiful straight on photo of the tall, big-footed tennis player Maria Sharapova sunbathing in a red bikini on her stomach. And her big, soft foot bottoms look amazing, all bare and large and sunned behind her.

Some of my favorite foot bottoms can be found in my albums of my ticklish friends.

ehhr.jpg - the girl on the left is showing some amazing foot bottoms in this one

ms.jpg - this girl's foot bottoms look soooooo smooth here!

kzi.jpg - I love the winkles on this girl's foot bottoms in this pic

Maria-Sharapova-Feet-2180495.jpg Here's that Maria Sharapova shot I mentioned. Now those are some nice, lovable foot bottoms. Also, I like her bikini.

Nice. Especially the middle one!

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbrak View Post
    Some of my favorite foot bottoms can be found in my albums of my ticklish friends.
    Oh, I love the foot bottoms of the third young lady. I love the way they wrinkle when bunched up on the floor. Also, I like her shorts. She has a nice physique. Her feet look tough yet feminine and beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbrak View Post

ehhr.jpg - the girl on the left is showing some amazing foot bottoms in this one

ms.jpg - this girl's foot bottoms look soooooo smooth here!

kzi.jpg - I love the winkles on this girl's foot bottoms in this pic
    You said these young ladies are ticklish? I'm par"tickle"early(see what I did there?) interested in the cute blonde w/the glasses in the top picture

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLadyFeet1 View Post
    Oh, I love the foot bottoms of the third young lady. I love the way they wrinkle when bunched up on the floor. Also, I like her shorts. She has a nice physique. Her feet look tough yet feminine and beautiful.
    That's probably the best way to describe her feet! She's athletic, so her feet are tough, but she also has a very attractive feminine quality to her feet that I love.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast