• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Bottoms Only - Stay Focused LOL!

FFT32

Verified
Hey All,

I'm curious to see who everyone thinks has the prettiest/nicest foot bottoms...?

You can only judge the bottom only - so its the soles, arches and under the toes and nothing else.

I will kick things off by saying that Vanessa Hudgens is a prefect example of awesome "foot bottoms" even though the tops and sides are just ok in my opinion.

I'd say LoLo but she doesn't do videos anymore or Sabrina only cuz I saw a video where she went nuts when someone used a hairbrush on her it was real and great lol

To be honest, soles of the feet rarely look that different from one another. As long as they are cared for they all look pretty smooth.

As long as there are no wrinkles, bunions, dry, cracked heels, and callouses, im ok with them.

I love saying "foot bottoms". It's a very foot fetishy thing to say. Sometimes I'm in the mood to say "soles". Sometimes "foot bottoms". I'd say that "soles" is more of an artistic term, and "foot bottoms" is more endearing, personal, less general. Lately, I like to say "foot bottoms". I'd even say that it's similar to how there's a difference between cute and beautiful. If a woman has wide size 8 feet that are cuddly, pillowy, and wrinkly, I'd say "foot bottoms". If she is tall and lithe with size 11 feet that are longer, smoother, high-arched, I'd more likely say "soles". Sometimes, it's not even the size but the build and structure. Sorry to get off topic a bit.

As for who has the nicest foot bottoms...so many come to mind. For me, it's less about the person and more the setting and position. For example, I love the bunched up foot bottoms of sunbathing bikini women on their stomachs. There's a beautiful straight on photo of the tall, big-footed tennis player Maria Sharapova sunbathing in a red bikini on her stomach. And her big, soft foot bottoms look amazing, all bare and large and sunned behind her.

Some of my favorite foot bottoms can be found in my albums of my ticklish friends.

ehhr.jpg - the girl on the left is showing some amazing foot bottoms in this one

ms.jpg - this girl's foot bottoms look soooooo smooth here!

kzi.jpg - I love the winkles on this girl's foot bottoms in this pic

Maria-Sharapova-Feet-2180495.jpg Here's that Maria Sharapova shot I mentioned. Now those are some nice, lovable foot bottoms. Also, I like her bikini.

Some of my favorite foot bottoms can be found in my albums of my ticklish friends.

Oh, I love the foot bottoms of the third young lady. I love the way they wrinkle when bunched up on the floor. Also, I like her shorts. She has a nice physique. Her feet look tough yet feminine and beautiful.

View attachment 568109 - the girl on the left is showing some amazing foot bottoms in this one

View attachment 568113 - this girl's foot bottoms look soooooo smooth here!

View attachment 568114 - I love the winkles on this girl's foot bottoms in this pic

You said these young ladies are ticklish? I'm par"tickle"early(see what I did there?) interested in the cute blonde w/the glasses in the top picture

Oh, I love the foot bottoms of the third young lady. I love the way they wrinkle when bunched up on the floor. Also, I like her shorts. She has a nice physique. Her feet look tough yet feminine and beautiful.

That's probably the best way to describe her feet! She's athletic, so her feet are tough, but she also has a very attractive feminine quality to her feet that I love.

Hole in Bed .jpg

1126171432b.jpg

1126171432b.jpg

IMG_3409.JPG

IMG_3989(2).JPG

Nothing even comes close... I threw in a shot of the top and a shot of her scrumptious toes just to round it off.

These! :-D

attachment.php

This, to me...is perfection!

peace out,
daddy

Attachments

• Dscn6539.jpg
    Dscn6539.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 719

View attachment 568109 - the girl on the left is showing some amazing foot bottoms in this one

View attachment 568113 - this girl's foot bottoms look soooooo smooth here!

View attachment 568114 - I love the winkles on this girl's foot bottoms in this pic

I hope I don't sound too much like a creep, but your friends have very nice looking feet. It was nice of them to let you take pictures and share them.

I hope I don't sound too much like a creep, but your friends have very nice looking feet. It was nice of them to let you take pictures and share them.

No creepiness at all! I'm glad you like their feet. I have a ton more pictures of other friends on my profile. Check 'em out!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back