• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Latest Toy (NonCon, Sexual, *F/F)

tdh19882012

TMF Poster

Behind her gag she was screaming. Screaming with all her heart for an end to this madness, this absolutely diabolical hell she had been forced into. For something, anything, to switch it off. For a power cut, for someone to break in having heard her screams and finding her being mercilessly and ticklishly edged by a... A... Machine of some description, she wasn't sure as she hadn't seen it but had heard more than enough of its gentle whirring now to know it was some type of contraption she was at the mercy of and not another human being, much to her despair.

She pulled with all her might against the bonds holding her ankles fast to either side of the headboard and her wrists faster still to the base of that same board, her arms thread around the backs of her knees... Whoever had done this certainly took full advantage of her flexibility. She tried in vain to bounce up and down just a little, or side to side, anything to possibly interrupt the relentless stroking of her womanhood, to just give her even one seconds peace and calm. But she would not budge, she simply sank a little into the mattress. And nothing more. There was no respite to be found, not until her tormentor returned at least, though she knew by now that only promised further trips into hell.

The heat she felt bathing her bare soles confirmed that. A single heat lamp for each foot positioned perfectly to slowly prepare her oiled feet over the course of several hours for... Something which would devastate her hopes for finally achieving the orgasm she had been denied over countless excruciating hours during the past few weeks of her captivity.

She couldn't let it happen to her, not again. Mustering all the imagination she could, she focused hard on the most erotic imagery her mind could conjure as she desperately tried to will herself to orgasm. She thought of old boyfriends, girlfriends, teachers. She groaned, her hands making fists and her oiled and sweating toes curling as she humped the feathers delicately caressing her, arching her back and squealing in frustration, praying for something firm to touch her.

Just one touch is all it would take, she would have traded her soul for one particular ex boyfriend to be here right this very second to save her from this evil machine and mercilessly torture her pussy with her favourite Hitachi, despite knowing exactly how it would end – her pussy milked absolutely dry and the incessant stimulation causing her to pee herself uncontrollably, but still. At least she wouldn't be so agonisingly frustrated.

It wasn't working, if anything she had made it worse as these thoughts of depravity ran rampant through her mind while the feathers kept on swooping over her swollen lips. One more try, she thought to herself.

She squeezed her eyes shut and raised herself toward the feathers' kiss allowing them slightly better access.

Her eyes shot open and she screamed with such force she almost spat her gag across the room as the madness of the feathers came to an end and the unadulterated agony of manicured nails returned to her soles. She had almost totally forgotten she was not alone here. That evil bitch had been here this whole time! With her strong, pointed talons which never failed to wreak utter havoc on Holly's tenderised soles. And her seemingly endless determination to push her captive further and further with each session, mind numbing edging followed immediately by mind shattering tickling.

Those talons sank into Holly's heels and raked along the wrinkled arches, deep into the balls of her feet and between the toes, turning her mind slowly but surely to mush. No coherent thought was possible, just animal shrieks borne of instinct and nothing more forcing their way around the gag, almost as if her very saliva had a voice of it's own. She could never get used to the sensation, the panic erupting within her always consumed her very being and she had found no way to even come close to controlling it. It was even worse when she was awoken in the middle of the night to this very same tickling, torn away from her sleep, the only peace she ever found recently and back into this world of anguish. Spending most of her days either blindfolded or in pitch darkness listening to white noise through headphones, she lived constantly on edge. In more ways than one.

This was a slow, methodical tickle. Her tormentor, Maria, taking enormous gratification in the suffering she could cause unto this beautiful young woman, using only her fingernails and almost zero physical effort. Her arms would tire after a while, she liked to stand directly behind the headboard, arms outstretched to reach each of these bound feet so she could torture them simultaneously. Glaring down at the bucking woman as she shrieked and howled through that gag as the manicured ministrations continued minute after minute until exactly twenty three minutes and seventeen seconds had passed before Holly, wailing in despair, emptied her bladder over the bed for precisely the eleventh time in her captivity so far.

Maria stopped, wiping her hands on a towel and made a note about today's session with her latest toy in her diary. Over twenty minutes was very impressive, her stamina was certainly improving over time. On her very first day here, poor Holly had set herself a bar of just three minutes. Though Maria didn't judge her too harshly for that, fear may have played it's part too after all.

She unbuckled Holly's gag and placed it inside a fresh bottle of sterilizing liquid, sealing the lid and putting it away for now. She wanted to hear her toy speak and sing for her.

Holly could neither hear nor see, but she could at least talk now. Not that she could form words just yet, the air was much too precious to waste on anything but breathing right now but at least it was a modicum of freedom. She gulped down as much air as she could, savoring it as she knew it would not last. She had to do something quickly, had to reason with whoever this woman was.

“Please... What do you want? What... What do you want with me? Who are you?”

Her questions were met with silence. This was her very first opportunity at conversation with her captor, her mind raced with a million questions.

“Please speak to me, please! Why are you doing this to me? I don't understand, please tell me what's happening!”

More silence. Maria smiled sweetly at her toy. She had a beautiful voice, maybe the gag should have never been used in the first place. Never mind though. She listened to her toy's voice, the questions coming faster and faster as the ominous silence got to her nerves. She was getting much too much of a rest.

“Why won't you speak to me? Please, tell me what I did wrong! I don't unde-”

The palms of Maria's hands now rested firmly on Holly's bare soles. Running her hands flat along the curves of her feet, not tickling, but not a massage either.

“No... No, no please, I don't get this. Tell me what you want! Please, I'm serious! Just te-”

Resting now in a line across the ball of each foot were the points of five fingernails, poking into the skin, causing her poor toy to freeze, knowing that any slip or twitch would send her straight back to tickle hell.

Holly squeezed her eyes shut, desperate beyond words to reason with her captor. But the bitch's nails were poised and no doubt looking for the slightest excuse to resume her torture.

“Look... Look... Please, I won't ever tell anyone about this. I swear! I absolutely swear!”

Holly at last let her breath go and allowed some calm to wash over her as the nails left her feet and the headphones were removed.

“Thank you, now please... Please... Listen to me. I don't have any idea who you are. I've never seen you. I know nothing at all. I don't even know where I am. Please, let me go? People will be loo-”

The room erupted with screams as the toes of her left foot were held tight and Holly's own hairbrush was used on her feet to inflict a torture unlike any sensation she had ever felt in all her years on this Earth. Hundreds of plastic beads tracing a tortuous path of ticklish destruction all over her bare sole, heels, arches, everywhere. It was agony, sheer and unadulterated agony. She could do nothing but scream. The helplessness she had felt while gagged was magnified without the gag. As long as she was being tickled like this, she was gagged anyway. No words were coming out. None. Just wild, untameable shrieks of hysteria.

Maria was, true to form, utterly merciless in the scrubbing of these angelic feet. She relished every second of this. She played Holly's foot like an instrument, every drag of the brush across the taut and slippery skin causing her toy to squeal out melody after melody. It caused Maria to tingle down there, it was the only thing in this world that gave her true pleasure. The type of pleasure to cause the very core of her being to churn and smoulder, to cause her to feel giddy. She had never achieved anything close before, even in her conventional relationships. This toy was different, it had stamina, it had physical strength and as an added bonus... It was not so terribly sensitive that even a gentle feathering could get it off.

In short, her toy was perfect.

Maria strode to the other side of the bed and brushed the life out of the her toy's other foot until they were both a deep shade of pink and their owner was a sweating, babbling, tear and pee streaked wreck of a woman.

Some time later, once her toy had mostly calmed itself down, Maria sat down beside it on the bed. She placed her hand on her toy's stomach gently, causing it to flinch and whimper, but rather than tickle she rubbed the skin in a soothing manner.

Tentatively, Holly spoke. “You have to stop this. Whoever you are, I beg you.”

“I am begging you...” She shouted suddenly, before breaking into tears once more, “... Just let me go!”

More silence, more gentle rubbing across her stomach. Holly let the tears flow freely, she saw no point trying to hold them back. Who was she trying to be strong for?

Maria, still smiling sweetly, removed her toy's blindfold.

“No!” Holly cried as she squeezed her eyes shut, “I haven't seen you! You can still let me go I can't identify you! Please, just put it back on and let me go, please!”

“Listen to me...” Replied Maria, finally breaking her hours long silence. “... I find myself growing tired of listening to you say please and telling me what I need to do.”
“You are mine. Understand? Mine. You are my toy and-”

Holly screamed “Fuck you! I am nobod-”

And screamed anew as her exposed clit was suddenly pinched between two of the bitch's fingernails.

“As I was saying” continued Maria, “I am growing very, very tired of you. Each time you open your mouth it is like you are begging me to start torturing you all over again. Do you understand?”

“Yes!” shouted her toy, “God, yes! Please let go!”

“You will be good now?”

“Fuck, yes, yes I swear I will behave, I promise!”

“Hmm...” Maria pretended to think about something, staring into her toy's panic and anguish filled eyes as she rolled that clit between her nails.

“Okay.” Maria let go and her toy cried out in relief as the pressure was released.

A new tear ran down Holly's cheek, she was truly at this woman's mercy. She had no idea who she was, had never seen her before and didn't know here she was. Just a large bedroom, in what could have been the middle of nowhere for all she knew.

“Save your tears, trust me you will need them for the days to come.” Said Maria, coldly and matter-of-factly. Her eyes seemed to pierce through Holly, as though she looked into her very mind, “Days, weeks and months... To come. Possibly years. Though you will be the first in that case.”

Holly's heart sank to a new low. This just couldn't be. Her entire existence right now was being defined by this crazy woman, this crazy woman that, had Holly seen her on a night out in the city, she would have fallen over herself to get the attention of. She was utterly bewitching. So incredibly gorgeous on the outside and hideously ugly and disfigured on the inside. She hated this woman. Hated her with all of her heart. She shut her eyes and turned away from her.

“If I were you, I would probably work on this attitude you seem to have with me” said Maria. Holly didn't acknowledge her, just continued to listen in disgusted disbelief.

“Nobody will ever, ever find you here. You literally belong to me. Every part of your body is mine to play with as I please. And soon, you will be begging to have me ride your face, to worship my feet, anything I might dream of one day. You will beg! And plead! And scream for me to do these things to you!”

Holly was adamant in her heart, she would never willingly do anything for the pleasure of this evil woman. Never.

“But for now...” Maria slipped Holly's blindfold and headphones back into place, “... Time for sleep. You need to stay fresh and alert for me, don't you?” She smiled sweetly at her toy, who remained quiet, as if in defiance of her owner.

Maria tapped her on the cheek as she pressed the gag against her toy's lips. They remained pursed, tight.

“Have it your way.” she said to her now-deaf toy, listening once more to the white noise and waiting, hoping against hope that she might sleep peacefully tonight with no more edging. She just couldn't handle any more of that. She wasn't sure what was worse, that or-

Ripping all thoughts from her toy's mind, Maria used two hairbrushes to savagely tickle both of her toy's feet at once, putting all of her effort into it, hell bent on breaking her toy's mind into at least two pieces. With no gag, the screams bounced around the room so loud that they made Maria's ears ring a little. The money she had invested in music studio level soundproofing had turned out to be money extremely well spent. She had four separate neighbors in her apartment block that would have all heard desperate, tortured screams emitted from her property had it not been for the extra insulation.

Holly hadn't understood a thing earlier today, but did understand this. Punishment. For not accepting the gag. She desperately tried to force out some words around her laughter but just couldn't, the brushes had full control of her and there was absolutely no shaking them off.

As garbled, hysterical nonsense erupted from her mouth her mind started to beg, as if it could reach her captor telepathically, “Stop! Stop! Gag me! Just gag me! Gag me and edge me! Do it, now! I'll be good! I swear! Turn the feathers back on just stop fucking tickling me!”

Maria did stop, almost twenty minutes later. Her toy gratefully accepted the gag.

Making sure the feathers were position correctly, Maria flicked the switch, thus beginning her toy's latest edging session. What would she do tonight? Nothing in her life compared to time spent with her toy, absolutely nothing. But she had to keep up appearances in the real world.

And her toy would always be here when she got back, ready to play again.

Last edited:
Wow that was an amazing story! I hope you decide to continue this story :)

Amazing. What a wonderful story.

I think we have to to a great cooperation for a new story projekt.

Oh my..that was awesome! Very intense, descriptive of the torture. Wonderful:)

What is the back story, though? How was she kidnapped in the first place? Just curious...

What is the back story, though? How was she kidnapped in the first place? Just curious...

At the moment... Those are both very good and valid questions. For which I have no answer, yet. We will get there though, I assure you and anyone else wondering of that :) made this series up as I went along so far so now I have some actual thinking to do.

This whole story is fricken amazing! I love all three parts. The way it evolves and develops is SUPER sexy. I posted it on my Tumblr. Everyone who likes tickle torture and orgasm denial should read this. Wonderful, wonderful job : )

Second and final embarrassing self-bump. Again we have LordMod to thank for the saving of these stories. I've bumped these two and only these two as they appeared to be the most popular. There is no way that I'm bumping twenty plus threads, but they are all fully restored now.

WOW i cant believe i missed this the first time around and thankyou so much for bumping it up. this is a real masterpiece and im sure your bored of this question as im sure you have had it many times over the years but please, please dont let it end there.

WOW i cant believe i missed this the first time around and thankyou so much for bumping it up. this is a real masterpiece and im sure your bored of this question as im sure you have had it many times over the years but please, please dont let it end there.

Hey, thanks for the kind words. This is part of a series I never finished and which went way off course (not that it ever had a course, tbh) after part 4 or something like that. I used to have links in all the parts for every other part but then I deleted the stories... And cba to put all of those links back right now. But if you look them up they are all there.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back