• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is non-con so popular?

WillingLeigh

I was perusing the Stories Forum and almost all of the titles had something about the story being non-consensual in them. As someone who has never quite understood that angle, I'm hoping someone can explain it. I'm not judging, I just don't get it. Why is it so popular for people to fantasize about tickling someone who hates it?

I'm not into it either but maybe part of it for the people that are into it is the power that they have over the person. If they don't like being tickled then the last thing they want to do is to react to the tickling. So the more the lee laughs, begs, giggles and squirms when they don't want to the more power the ler has over them. People reading these stories may be living vicariously through the ler. Just a random guess since I'm not into it either.

The fantasy is tantalizing because a non consenting individual is going to be suffering humiliation, panic, and are going to desperately try to get free. Since domination is a large part of the fantasy for many, someone being captured and embarrassed by someone else is a typical trope in fetish literature.

I do absolutely love tickling in almost all it's forms, but non-con angle just makes it so much better for me. I suppose the perhaps boring answer to "why" is the at it's core angle of domination, power and sadism. The certain taboo aspect of having someone under your control one way or the other against their will and twisted concept of something like tickling used as actual torture also play a big part. It's peculiar in a way that while I recognize my tickling tendencies as sadistic, fantasy scenarios of torment without tickling or venturing too much away from pure tickle torture just don't really work for me. I'm quite vanilla outside tickling fetish.

I know I'm a rare breed in here, but I only enjoy tickling between myself and a romantic partner, where we both enjoy it. The whole idea of forcing tickling on someone who doesn't want it just seems a little like harassment and that really bothers me. Now if it's just something you fantasize about there's no harm, but actually doing it forces another conversation.

It's to do I think with the idea of tickling as "torture" and the attraction to an idea of true helplessness.

I think there are some differences however when we're talking stories or videos, since stories feature fictional characters, videos are of real people, even if they are acting. In videos I like tickling to look enjoyable and sexy from both sides. I don't like seeing tons of screaming and upset, scared or angry reactions and facial expressions from the lee, even if these reactions are all scripted and the scene was all agreed upon and no real distress occurred. I can put aside my empathy a bit more for fictional characters in print stories, I guess, than when seeing the real face of an actual person on camera who appears to be in pain, extreme anxiety or upset.

However although I can enjoy more sadistic tickling stories I have also really loved ones where the lee loves being tickled, usually secretly wishes for it, and wants it from the start. My favorite stories too are always the ones where even if the beginning fictional scenario is non consentual, by the end the lee loves it, wants it, and gets off from it.

In regards to stories too, I think you'll notice that non con might be pretty popular on the fiction stories board, but compare that to the ones on "True Tickling Stories" sometime. If it's so popular in reality, you'd think this board would be full of "the time I took things too far with my girlfriend/boyfriend" borderline non con stories... But instead, it's nearly all describing innocent tickles that are often brief/playful, sessions between consenting partners, or sessions with professional dommes or kink models. Almost never do you see a true story there about pushing or disrespecting someone's limits, and if you did it would surely get backlash from the rest of the community. Would that non-consentual feet photos or videos got the same backlash here! 🙄

An interesting question too is why would so many people be looking for a consentual tickling partner on the tmf who also enjoys it if everyone mostly wants non con? I think nearly all the non con stuff while popular in fiction, is purely fantasy for most and doesn't reflect their real desires for a real scene or session.

This is something I don't see here yet. I've been tickling since I was very young and when you are young everything is pretty much non-consensual. As early as 4 or 5, I can remember tying up my best friend to tickle his feet. (gender is not an issue at that age) Of course I wasn't very good at tying at that age and he would get out pretty quickly. But up until he did get out, boy was it great to have those wickedly ticklish feet at my mercy and to hear his hysterical laughter. As I got older, my focus turned to girls and they all got tickled. All, non-consensual. Some hated it, but most tolerated it because they liked me. Even now, If I tie a woman up, I probably won't tell her it's to tickle them, unless it was a subject that came up prior and somehow got turned into a challenge. One thing I always did though, is to make sure they wern't freaking out about it. If they did, I would stop immediately and untie them. I don't want to traumatize anyone.

An interesting question too is why would so many people be looking for a consentual tickling partner on the tmf who also enjoys it if everyone mostly wants non con? I think nearly all the non con stuff while popular in fiction, is purely fantasy for most and doesn't reflect their real desires for a real scene or session.

Definitely. There is a massive difference in idealized fantasies about forced tickling, torture chambers, tickle slaves and so on, and what the ugly and vile reality would be. At least for me, I think my fantasies tend to be intense because why not go absolutely all out in realm of imagination? If I imagine a ticklish woman tied down in the first place, might as well imagine all aspects of fantasy to the extreme.

I do enjoy non-con to an extent because it can be more intense, however, I enjoy con so much more because it feels more intimate.

WillingLeigh – I think all my stories have non-consensual tickling, but in none of them does the character in question hate it. They always love it, but have a mindset to repress or deny that – a personal obstacle they'd have to have overcome before volunteering themselves.

Why is non-consent common in stories? Since practically all non-consenting physical activity is unacceptable in non-fiction, the only appropriate place to explore and express those ideas is in fiction. A lot of people find something appealing about the ideas themselves, so you'd expect there would be plenty of stories. Appropriate avenues for exploring and expressing feelings associated with consensual activity are much greater in number – a lot of people like that too, but you'd expect the total number of expressions would be more thinly spread between stories and other manifestations.

Last edited:
I think its to do with power and domination and submission in real life situations non con would be abuse or even rape which is a very dangerous line to cross at ones peril. but in a story or fantasy then the desire to control or be controlled can be indulged in to a certain extent. people do dream about tickling their boss and all sorts of things. but even in RP or fantasy non con is the temptation we can dream about because its a taboo in real life.
But then with tickling when the lee male or female says " no do they mean yes" is dangerous to make that assumption so establish ground rules first in RP but in stories anything goes I guess.
Its a good and interesting thread and discussion that will carry on for some time.

base level its just the difference between being into tickling, and being into tickle torture. I'm into torture, It'd be illegal for me to have a true 100% non con session but I get as close as I can :D all my best sessins have been with people who are really not into it, usually have it as a hard limit and who I've had to convince to try it out after a lot off work :D

Personally I much, much prefer reading about cruel tickle torture than playful / intimate tickling between two or more consenting adults. Possibly because I've been so massively desensitised over the last 20 years or so to what people without the fetish would call tickling that it just does nothing for me anymore, hasn't for years longer than I can remember. Over time the fantasies I had and indeed have now just became more and more cruel. A husband tickling his wife playfully as foreplay? Yawn. If that's what you're into, great. It honestly does nothing for me. The lee in the story has to be victimised, in as extreme a manner as possible. As Afnull said, it's a fantasy after all. No point kidnapping someone unless it's going to be the Poughkeepsie Tapes version of tickling. Again, in my opinion.

It never started out as noncon stuff in real life btw and never has been tbh. But the fantasy is still there, still very strong for whatever reason. Hence why I've started to just have a go at writing my own stories of that genre.

Power, intensity, the tickler will likely be a hideous character... Always liked the villains in films myself. All these things and more.

It’s the idea of the feeling of tickle torture and the lee not being able to do anything about it. I enjoy being tickled sadistically myself. But if I agree to being tied up and am okay with being tickled until my body can no longer stand it then I wouldn’t call it non-con.

base level its just the difference between being into tickling, and being into tickle torture. I'm into torture, It'd be illegal for me to have a true 100% non con session but I get as close as I can :D all my best sessins have been with people who are really not into it, usually have it as a hard limit and who I've had to convince to try it out after a lot off work :D

Not trying to get into a big argument here, but how did you even have someone with tickling as a hard.limit continue to play with you after you kept trying to get them to agree to do something they said was a hard limit??

Idk... Tickling is the biggest.fetish interest I have and most of the stuff that goes on in other bdsm scenes is not appealing to me at all, some of it is actually disgusting or scary to me even. So I feel like I'm not really typical of someone into "bdsm" cause I really just like bondage for tickling and that's about all. But I feel like "hard limit" means two different things depending on the sub. For me and most people it means what I think was intended by the term: this is something I'll never be interested in, never consent to doing, don't want to talk about and if you keep bringing it up I will probably stop talking to you altogether.". But I feel like some submissives really have very abusive stuff they are into, may even be into it bc they were actually abused and deal with it by putting themselves through it over and over again bc they feel like they deserve it or can't let go of it... So for some of them it seems almost like when they say "hard limit" they really mean "a list of shit I would like an abusive sadistic Dom to try to do to hurt/'break' me."

NC is always a sensitive topic, so I will try to broach this thread with my own thoughts/experiences.

I have indulged in NC with two people that took the time beforehand to know me, know my limits, know what would seriously affect me, and hours upon hours of reassurance and building of trust.

So that when I walked into the vicinity of them and they had a desire to take me; they knew how. I just never knew WHEN. That was always the thrill for me. That, and just being taken whole by a human who knows what I need and who knows that *I* know what they need and we share that.

Those into playing in non-con; know your partner and their needs and let them know your own. Do not ignore their limits.

Non con, when done through proper channels, is explosive and unexpected yet sacred between partners.

Yes, there is fear, yes there is an element of uncertainty, but that when handled by responsible partners is what makes it so incredible. Because all that fear and uncertainty is molded by them and yourself into mutual pleasure.

On paper and video it may appear much more alarming. But try to keep in mind that you are not involved; you are the voyeur.

Be safe and communicate always.

“Hates to be tickled” and non concencual is not the same thing. For instance, my guess is that a lot of the prof models in tickle videos hates to be tickled but has given their consent to the producer for a fee.

People who hates to be tickled may give their consent for a number of reason, most likely because they enjoy being dominated. It may sound weird that they should give consent for something they hate, but this is another kind of play, where tickling only takes up some of the time.

Just to add more to the conversation, hates being tickled is not the same thing as wanting to be tickled or being willing to be tickled. Lots of people hate things that they want to do or are willing to do. For example, some people hate exercising but still get up and do it because they want to do it and it makes them feel better in the long run (pun intended). It's the same way with drug abuse, addiction and a variety of other things we do as humans. I hate taking out the trash but I'm willing to do it because otherwise my house smells like shit. Another good example, I might hate it when my friends rip on me but I'm okay with it. It's a cost-benefit analysis we perform.

Plus, it's just fantasy. Most people would never tickle anyone if they weren't willing to be tickled or didn't want to be tickled. They might tickle someone who hates it but if they're okay with it then... well, psychology is an extremely grey area and not as black and white as people make it out to seem.

Last edited:
Usually more intense reactions....seems more fun I think like a lot of ppl said it’s the torture aspect of it

I enjoy both Con and Non-Con and I am sure there is real ticklish reactions and pretend ticklish reactions in both.

I just don't think they are one in the same or go hand in hand. Not all Con is pretend and not all Non-Con is real.

One of the major underlaying factors in peoples sexualities is the concept of power, and how it's expressed in specific sexual interactions. Both partners may have specific arousal paths that flow from how the power in a situation moves. Having it all, fighting to keep some, giving it away etc.

Non-Con scenarios speak directly to this power aspect in ways that consensually cannot.

Many people enjoy the IDEA of such play in fantasy. And fantasy is enough to hit enough right notes for some pretty satisfying arousal. And that is where it stays for most. Others explore it in reality, and learn to navigate the real world issues that come with such things. They are not trivial.

But overall the attraction lies in answering some power related arousal aspects.

Myriads

For me it's mostly sadism. For me evil just is sexy, so I get arousal from being the "evil" tickler. Oddly enough I'm not really into bdsm. Tickling just somehow just works best for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back