• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is non-con so popular?

Consent to be tickled? That only happens in fetish circles. For the rest of the world, noncon is the norm. Nobody asks before tickling. They just attack. But on the TMF, there's a lot of hand wringing over tickling in situations in which the victim is unaware that the tickler has a fetish. That's a big reason I rarely visit this forum any more.

I much rather commit some nominal offense and be punished and fight it than be like "Can you tickle me, please."

But I guess you call that consensual non-con?

:shrug:

I enjoy both Con and Non-Con and I am sure there is real ticklish reactions and pretend ticklish reactions in both.

I just don't think they are one in the same or go hand in hand. Not all Con is pretend and not all Non-Con is real.

In fact pretty much All non con is absolutely not real

As someone who writes this exact kind of thing... here is my perspective

I am a Lee... and the idea that a Ler might trap me and torture me for hours until I'm a begging mess... is humiliating, embarrassing, debilitating... and as a result of all of that... I find it additionally arousing.

Arousal is embarrassing, and is also evidence of weakness by lust. So as someone who enjoys being t-tortured .... I would want to protest and say no, while under the surface... every inch of my body is screaming that it desperately wants more. This is the basis of most of my stories. The protagonist is trying to protect their reputation, the facade of strength, or hide their weak lust for this one secret... while the Ler has somehow discovered or deduced the truth and is driven to play with this weakness for their own amusement and entertainment... the Ler loves forcing his/her toys to be confronted by their own neediness despite their embarrassment...

Anyway, non-con is not always about torturing someone who "hates" what is happening. Sometimes it's about someone strongly resisting their own pleasure and being forced to let go and experience it despite humiliation. <3

From my experiences, while actually tickling a girl, almost none of them welcome it verbally (if they are genuinely ticklish). At best, you can seduce them into not refusing your tickles (and then it is your responsibility to allow them to get away before each bout of tickling becomes uncomfortable). But if you can make the girl have fun laughing, she will eventually confess to liking the experience of being tickled, even though she may not ask you for it. Now that in itself cannot be non-consensual because there is no express denial of consent.

All truly 'non-con' stories are at best fantasy. If any of them are real, that is a documentation of criminal behavior in almost all countries. Even 'non con' roleplay is strictly consensual. Moreover, I think if a girl does not share the right chemistry, she is definitely not going to give the right reactions to tickling attempts.

To the truly ticklish, tickling can be torture. It can make you beg and plead for mercy, laugh hysterically, and fight to get away. However that doesn't mean it's not wanted. Some people actually LOVE that feeling of being trapped and tickle tortured, and at someone elses mercy. Outwardly they're begging for relief, inwardly they're loving it.
That can be hard for some people to understand, but I always remember ...... YKINMKBTOK. :bouncybou

To the truly ticklish, tickling can be torture. It can make you beg and plead for mercy, laugh hysterically, and fight to get away. However that doesn't mean it's not wanted. Some people actually LOVE that feeling of being trapped and tickle tortured, and at someone elses mercy. Outwardly they're begging for relief, inwardly they're loving it.
That can be hard for some people to understand, but I always remember ...... YKINMKBTOK. :bouncybou

This exactly.

...When you are young everything is pretty much non-consensual.

Yes. I've thought this myself many times when reading these conversations.

I don't think even the most strident, virtue signaling non-con police types in these internet fora were asking for consent back when they were in elementary or middle school, before each instance of giving their classmate a tickle poke. But this is the first time I saw anyone admit it. It's just fact.

When people talk about non-con, I always assumed they were speaking about specific type of tickling clips. Because in real life the vast majority of tickling is non-con.

It's popular because for many people, tickling started out and would go for years as non-con. Relatives/family, that sadistic uncle or cousins, etc. Aggressive boyfriends, babysitters, etc. People love to tickle torture (for real) even if they aren't "into it" per say. I've been here years and have talked to dozens of lers who have confessed they were, or are, non consent ticklers.

It's the power, the intensity of it, you name it.

All the ticklings I undergo are non-con. I don't explicitly invite them or issue formal consent; I reflexively (through giggles) urge them to please stop; they always ignore my pleas, at least for a little bit (sometimes longer). But they're always friendly and playful, never brutal and nasty. The (vanilla) people I hang around with would find the idea of consensually agreed-upon tickling to be weird and counter-intuitive.

At the end of the day tickling someone (when in fetish form) is a type of control. Non-con tickling is the ultimate form of this. Also I think non con is more organic. When it's agreed upon it's different than when it's spontaneous.

Back in the early days of the LOL clips store, we had some experiences that I always sort of felt were on the edge of non-consensual. That's why this thread caught my attention. The core LOL group back then spent a fair amount of time talking through this as we got more experienced in order to keep everything light and fun.

Here's how it would play out. The ladies who were regulars in those days used to plan "tickle parties" and invite their friends. Think regular party upstairs with snacks and drinks and games, and then down in the basement, it was all tickle box and cots with cuffs and feathers and lotions and cameras.

Also, if you don't know LOL, this was generally a pretty vanilla crew, so like most of our models the invitees were just regular people you'd see every day.

Of course anyone who chose to come downstairs knew what was going to happen, and I always talked them through the process and safewords and consent forms first. A fair number would politely decline. However, there was definitely some peer pressure at play. The "cool kid" regulars were always talking about how much fun it was, and the money, and kind of leaning on the other girls to give it a whirl. Being downstairs, I didn't always see all of this, but the "I dare you" vibe often carried onto the set.

We got some great videos from the parties and had a lot of fun. But I can think of four times when I could tell while shooting that the 'lee was maybe just a little too frantic. It's one thing to agree to be locked in a box or cuffed to a cot, but when someone or several someones start tickling you, a whole new reality sinks in. And I'd help tickle a little sometimes, but I was usually behind the camera and rarely the 'ler in these shoots. It was mostly friends tickling friends. More often than not I was mainly the tool caddy and safeword cop.

I'll say every girl came out of a shoot with no hard feelings, laughing and joking around and getting high fives on making it through, but I always built in a step where the models could review any or all pics, previews, or videos before I released them for promotion or sale. So the four ladies I'm thinking of are the ones who never made it to the forums or the clip store, and of course they never shot again.

Post-production, while editing, it always seemed like I could tell when a model suddenly realized she was way out over her skis once the tickling started, and I wasn't surprised at the four who bailed out before publishing.

So technically, these were not non-consensual tickling sessions. But it always felt like they *almost* were. And fwiw, once we figured it out, the ladies did ease back on the peer pressure.

Here's how it would play out. The ladies who were regulars in those days used to plan "tickle parties" and invite their friends. Think regular party upstairs with snacks and drinks and games, and then down in the basement, it was all tickle box and cots with cuffs and feathers and lotions and cameras.

Also, if you don't know LOL, this was generally a pretty vanilla crew, so like most of our models the invitees were just regular people you'd see every day.

Of course anyone who chose to come downstairs knew what was going to happen, and I always talked them through the process and safewords and consent forms first. A fair number would politely decline. However, there was definitely some peer pressure at play. The "cool kid" regulars were always talking about how much fun it was, and the money, and kind of leaning on the other girls to give it a whirl. Being downstairs, I didn't always see all of this, but the "I dare you" vibe often carried onto the set.

God dammit that's hot...

Because a ticklish victim is so adorably cute. Stretched out good-n-tight and helpless as can be, it only takes a few tickling touches here and there to make every ticklish place on a damsel's nubile body electric with anticipation. And then tap her gently on the tip of her nose and then pick a spot - any spot - and fiddly-diddly-dee what a lovely ticklee! (I like the nose-scrunch and the little crow's feet around the eyes of a college teen girl petite when she jams them shut and tries to hold back the giggle-fits). And the defiant ones - OMFG!!!YES!!! Watching them try to hide that exhilaration of vulnerability, trying to hide that thrill, and then coaxing out the smiles and giggles, patiently, step by step, touch by touch, most inexorably inevitable, indeed. A tickle here and a tickle there and before you know it, our little tickle-coed is a delicious little bundle of frantic anticipation from head to toes and every sexy spot in between.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back