• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Binghamton New York Area

tiklir

Verified
Young looking in shape experienced tiklir is in search of a female playmate of any legal age who enjoys being tickled! Would enjoy a friendship based on subject matter. Contact me here or at [email protected]. Would prefer someone within an hours drive of Binghamton, or be willing to meet halfway within that radius. Let us start a conversation.

Since there have been some questions, here is the deal. This is for tickle play only! I am not looking for a girlfriend, a wife , or a lover. I do not sleep with my lees! I have a huge female foot fetish and love tickling a woman who loves it! I give a great foot massage after the play is finished! I would enjoy a friendship with someone like this for monthly or possibly weekly meets. As far as play goes...it is whatever the lee dictates! I love giving my lees (especially first timers) their fantasy! You could be tied /untied. In a motel or your place. In a car in a parking lot! Whatever works for you! There is a possibility I could incorporate a female tickler as well. Women only! You can be married, with someone , or single. If you are not a member its fairly easy to contact me. Set up a fake email account for your safety and contact me at [email protected]. We can take it from there. If you are a member please message me here or email me. Hope this clears things up and I look forward to finding my tickle friend!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back