• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creative F/M Roleplay Scenarios

oneguy

Could you all help me out by naming some creative f/m roleplay scenarios? Some of the common ones would be spy interrogation, tickled by the babysitter, secretary/boss, nurse/patient, etc. etc. etc., but can you think of other ones? I'm looking to do a session soon and would love to do some f/m roleplay tickling. I'm hoping this thread will help generate some ideas.

The lonely milkmaid and the well hung stable boy. If it works for Max Bialystock, it will work for you!

The naughty professor and attentive student comes to my mind, as well as the personal trainer tickling her client to get him in tip top shape, though I would flip one of yours and make it female boss tickling male employee

In the spirit of Halloween you could have a vampiress who feeds off laughter :2poke:

Algebra teacher gives complicated oral word problems. Failure to figure out the correct answer results in prolonged tickling. Correct answers gets cock stroked.

Oh there are a lot of fun scenarios you could indulge in. To me the fun ones involve some sort of power dynamic such as a Headmistress/naughty schoolboy, bored housewife/neighborhood boy, Boss/assistant, etc.

My boyfriend and I can get pretty fucking zany with our roleplaying. Sometimes we do a burglar roleplay were I pretend to break into our apartment, take him hostage and tickle him for some sort of information. I also found this pretty cool lab coat at a thrift store, so I've played the role of a devious scientist who does tickling experiments on her cute male subjects (he'll play the role of different subjects lol)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back