• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2B Tickled (F's/F)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
P_Temp_2.png

2B’s pale body looked beautiful in the morning sunlight as she thrashed it from side to side in ticklish agony. No matter how she tried, there was nothing she could do to escape the endless supply of cruel fingers, which made the nerves of her foot their bitch.

The two female resistance cyborgs only giggled and chatted amongst themselves as they dug in to the delicious and sensitive flesh of the YorHa battle unit’s bares soles.

“I can’t believe someone so sensitive can destroy all those horrible robots.” One cyborg girl mused as she pinched and wiggled each toe on 2B’s left foot.

“What if they ever captured you? All they’d need to do is THIS!... or THIS!.... ooor THIS! And poof! You’re just a little giggling mess. You know those bastards don’t get tired... neither do you, now that I think about it...” The tanned cyborg leaned in, giving her right foot a delicate kiss, scratching her gloved covered hand down her sole with emphasis.“Which means we could tickle you forever, and you’d just have to sit and take it like the naughty girl you are. Coochie Coochie coo~”

The verbal teasing washed over the YorHa unit like a sensual wave. 2B tried her hardest to push a thought like that from her head, being helplessly tickled and tormented by all sorts of horrible machines. All with their own little modifications made to best stimulate the droid out of her mind. The fantasy made her nipples hard, which humiliated her all on its own. Couple that with the fact that her excitement was on display for everyone to see, and she wished she could have self-destructed right there on the spot.

-------------

------

--

Full pictures, story, and on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

Twitter if you want to follow me
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid

Very hot! I always enjoy it when the victim is getting off to being tied and tickled. There's not enough content like that!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back