• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm back :-)

TasH

TMF Poster
Hello everyone!

Just want to say that I'm back after some years (like you remember me lol).

Sorry I've been away so much, I've been struggling with a lot of things like an anxiety disorder and everything :megafail: But I still like tickling :) So I'm back! I hope I'm ok :happycry: and I hope all you guys are still ok :)

I'm a really weird person but also kinda nice :) I bet that fits tickling quite well :)

See you around!

TasH

Last edited:
Welcome back! Anxiety is a difficult thing to deal with; i'm sure a few of us know how that can be..

Anxiety sucks. I have cptsd myself. Being authentic and real to one's self and others helps

Welcome back! Anxiety is a difficult thing to deal with; i'm sure a few of us know how that can be..

Thanks very much Niko. We may all get to know anxiety in one way or another :( It's all about responding in the right way. Hope you're ok!

Welcome back buddy... Thanks for coming back :feets:

Thanks so much! :)

Anxiety sucks. I have cptsd myself. Being authentic and real to one's self and others helps

So true. Sorry to hear that you are struggling with CPTSD :( I believe you are totally right because that was my very problem. I was lying to myself and others about my identity. Did you find a way to make things a little better in your everyday life? It's those little things that matter. BTW sorry if I got it wrong and replaced the pic you commented on. I just found a better version and also tagged the name of the model :typerhappy: Like you suggested :)

Welcome back to the TMF, TasH, and congratulations on posting again. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome back to the TMF, TasH, and congratulations on posting again. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Thanks very much Milagros, oh Wielder of 400 Feathers! :) Nice to see you all again :)

Welcome back! MAD suuuuuucks...glad you’re making it and back amongst us!

I'd say welcome back, but I'm brand new myself! So. . . Hi!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back