• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vancouver: Lets grab coffee, Beer, or a cocktail at somewhere fancy

I'm seemingly a little late to the proceedings: Did this end up happening this past week? Was a civil and hilarious and profound time had by all?! Hope so, and sorry I missed it.

Been a lurker on here for decade+; finally bit the bullet & forced myself out to a few Vancouver Fetlife munches in recent months, though I've not let my particular "preference" out of the bag even there as yet...

Anyhow: Hello & do lemme know if this ends up happening again! I'm around.

I'm seemingly a little late to the proceedings: Did this end up happening this past week? Was a civil and hilarious and profound time had by all?! Hope so, and sorry I missed it.

Been a lurker on here for decade+; finally bit the bullet & forced myself out to a few Vancouver Fetlife munches in recent months, though I've not let my particular "preference" out of the bag even there as yet...

Anyhow: Hello & do lemme know if this ends up happening again! I'm around.

Due to work related reasons, it didn't happen.
We are attempting at round 2 this week.
Join us once we figure it out. Is there a particular evening that works for yourself?

Due to work related reasons, it didn't happen.
We are attempting at round 2 this week.
Join us once we figure it out. Is there a particular evening that works for yourself?

Ah, in at the buzzer then. Don't have preferred evening & I'm close to downtown, so I'm flexible.

Righto! How about we plan something soon?

Also, theres always April

What better time to grab a drink on a patio than now!?

.......any takers hm?

20190728_153838.jpg

Best arena to meet great people is to volunteer for events. I helped with the setup of the dungeon furniture for the Vancouver Fetish Cruise this evening. Ill be back for the teardown later, and so could YOU!

Taye deserves some kind of trophy for keeping this close-but-no-cigar/are-we-finally-gonna-manage-it-yes-no-maybe thread alive.

For whatever it's worth: I'm still here & willing, should the stars at last someday align. Ha?

Well perhaps said stars can align sooner than later then! I'm game & promise to keep a better eye on this thread. Not sure who's come & gone since it was all first proposed... but I encourage others to speak up!

I'd say that seeing as how summer is almost up, a patio brew on THE Drive, or on Main st, or somewhere is in order.

Perfect. Sunday eve may be a good time if the weather is nice. Otherwise Id recommend 'Sunday Service' at the Fox Cabaret(comedy show).

Awesome. Comedy show will have to wait for another time, but ge can grab something around 6pm? Not sure where yet.

Plain ol' drinks are good by me. I'm a quick bus ride from pretty much anything in that hood.

How about the Narrow Lounge by 2nd and Main st. For 6pm?

See you then and there. On the off chance there are any other lurkers, come today!

I'll be the artsy beardo in the black baseball cap.

SUCCESS! haha

Narrow Lounge was a super cool place. Thanks MrDusttoDust.

Just gotta try to keep this momentum going..

Does the weekend of sept 28th or 29th sparkle with any one in the vancouver area for yet another meetup for food, drinks, or a show?

Welp, another spin around the sun, another stab at uniting our local community in VanCity, if anyone is down!

So, with the whole COVID thang, and life being boring and such for the time being, do any Vancouverites wanna hang out and go for a bike ride(just bought a new bike), or grab a drink? Or make food(such as pasta) and netflix and chill?

#superbored

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back