• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Talk Show: Fair is Fair (**/f)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
P_Temp_2.jpg

By the time Kimberly Ann was done tickling the poor male toy he was almost in tears. He had never been taken to the razors edge of release so many times before in his life. He begged, bucked, screamed, but nothing was enough to convince the sadistic talk show host to let him blow his much needed load. Instead he remained hard and cackling for the amusement of the mature women in the audience. All of which had no objections to seeing the young ticklish male as desperate as possible. Even his boss, the female tickle instructor. was not on his side.

She was all too ready to rat out his most sensitive spots, all in the name in making sure Mrs. Ann had the best experience possible. Sure she kind of felt bad for her friend, but the pay day for this would be HUGE! She convinced herself that he would be fine. After all, looking at how hard his cock was, he couldn't be THAT upset. She would flash him caring smiles through out the session, but he could tell it was empty. He knew she was enjoying his torment too, and somehow knowing that made him all the more excited.

-------------------------
--------------
-------
----
Full pictures, story, and on Patreon
www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

Twitter if you want to follow me
twitter.com/CollaredKid

I think you meant **/m since a male is being tickled

yes and no. The picture is /f but the story i wrote was more about the guy. I just couldn't think of any /f to right on this scene. It was what I was more interested in, old habits I guess.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back