• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F - TK FEET - Voltron's Pidge vs Galra Questioner

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Galras were anxious to question Pidge about all of Voltron's secrets...

dctuwbf-5cc58c5f-fe36-4b55-903d-d7810847c0e7.jpg

FanArt
All Respective (C) Apply

Attachments

• K.SHEcember_2018.07.00.jpg
    K.SHEcember_2018.07.00.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 34
The universe of Voltron is an alien one to me, but I did look up Pidge online; a tomboyish looking sort, my favorite type! The Galrans, on the other hand, seem to be purple Skrulls; apropos enough, with the Captain Marvel movie coming out next year. Hoping that Miss Katie holds onto her secrets awhile... she could use the recreation!

Great image! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks for replying to my post.

^_^

The universe of Voltron is an alien one to me, but I did look up Pidge online; a tomboyish looking sort, my favorite type! The Galrans, on the other hand, seem to be purple Skrulls; apropos enough, with the Captain Marvel movie coming out next year. Hoping that Miss Katie holds onto her secrets awhile... she could use the recreation!

I managed to watch some earlier episodes as a kid, when it was still called "Golion".
Then the US version, rebranded Voltron.

I was skeptycal about the Netflix reboot, but it feels actually ok; as if it were the "real" Voltron, as it should have been, all along.
They took some liberties with the characters, but none feel too far fetched; they actually felt more three-dimensional, deep and fleshed out.

Pidge becoming a girl is one of the most notable changes; in the original he looked very petite and girly anyway, and was often dubbed by a woman.
It made sense, and none of the other characters made big of a fuss about it: none of the characters felt like "filler".

. . .

Maybe I made the Galran soldier too small and purple.
Ah, live and learn.

About Captain Marvel: I did draw her last year, and I'm trying to make a point of drawing "new" characters for this monthyl challenge.
Of course, AFTER the challenge, if I have any juice left, I might go back to drawing her.
Is she neglected in tickling art, isn't she?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back