• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F - FEET - Pearl Pureheart vs Trudy Pegleg

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Trudy would not stop tickling Pearl Trueheart.
Not until either of them would be thoroughly satisfied.

dctxk7i-46d01dca-2e1c-4256-820a-63d0387a70d4.jpg

NSFW
SSC

Crossover FanArt
All Respective (C) Apply

Attachments

• K.SHEcember_2018.08.00.jpg
    K.SHEcember_2018.08.00.jpg
    684.5 KB · Views: 43
II didn’t know who the heck Peg-leg Trudy was until I’d done a bit of research; I’m fairly sure now she’s a female ally to Disney’s Peg-Leg Pete, evidently appearing primarily (if not exclusively) in Italian comics. Pearl Pureheart is an entirely different matter though! More regularly preyed upon by Mighty Mouse villain Oil-Can Harry, I distinctly remember her rolled up in a blanket and suspended by her toes from a wire while Harry endeavored to pry her feet loose with the crook of his cane. He wasn’t precisely tickling her, but an eager 8 year-old mind could fill in the gap! Anyway, happy to see the fantasy finally fulfilled!j

Last edited:
Great image! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

^_^

II didn’t know who the heck Peg-leg Trudy was until I’d done a bit of research; I’m fairly sure now she’s a female ally to Disney’s Peg-Leg Pete, evidently appearing primarily (if not exclusively) in Italian comics. Pearl Pureheart is an entirely different matter though! More regularly preyed upon by Mighty Mouse villain Oil-Can Harry, I distinctly remember her rolled up in a blanket and suspended by her toes from a wire while Harry endeavored to pry her feet loose with the crook of his cane. He wasn’t precisely tickling her, but an eager 8 year-old mind could fill in the gap! Anyway, happy to see the fantasy finally fulfilled!j

Italy had a soft spot for Disney characters, and produced a slew of original ones.
Peg-leg Trudy, which I rendered as Trudy Pegleg for purely graphical reasons, used to be Pete's girlfriend, before the whole Peg family thing.

Pearl Pureheart was one of those characters that, in re-runs, impressed me as a kid.
I mean, the way the drew her feet in such a realistic way...

She is one of the oft neglected characters in tickling art, deserving a bit extra attention.
For some reason, I ended up drawing a BDSM scenario, with Trudy being a Domme, and Pearl a sub, but it wasn't meant to be so in my original idea.
Then I guess the pencil took control, and made it into a consensual scene.
Which, in hindsight, is actually better, because it's empowering to characters, instead of portraying them as passive victims.

Problem is, I loved drawing Trudy as a latex-clad Domme - she reminds me of actual Dommes I know - so much, she stole the scene from pure Pearl, relegating her to the background, because of both role and scale reasons.
I'll make a point of drawing Pearl again, in the future.

^_^

Pearl Pureheart was one of those characters that, in re-runs, impressed me as a kid. I mean, the way they drew her feet in such a realistic way...
Yeah, nothing particularly cartoonishly mousey about her apart from her facial features. That struck me too.

Then I guess the pencil took control, and made it into a consensual scene. Which, in hindsight, is actually better, because it's empowering to characters, instead of portraying them as passive victims.
I agree with that completely. All too often, the fetish is seen wholly as sadism instead is a two-way street. That’s so damned limiting.

Problem is, I loved drawing Trudy as a latex-clad Domme - she reminds me of actual Dommes I know - so much, she stole the scene from pure Pearl, relegating her to the background, because of both role and scale reasons.
No problem there. Pearl is adaptable enough (and seldom enough used) to suit a variety of scenarios and attitudes.

I'll make a point of drawing Pearl again, in the future.

^_^
Great idea! May I humbly submit the classic hanging-by-her-toes incident for consideration!

Yeah, nothing particularly cartoonishly mousey about her apart from her facial features. That struck me too.
I agree with that completely. All too often, the fetish is seen wholly as sadism instead is a two-way street. That’s so damned limiting.
No problem there. Pearl is adaptable enough (and seldom enough used) to suit a variety of scenarios and attitudes.
Great idea! May I humbly submit the classic hanging-by-her-toes incident for consideration!

Pearl was remarkably human looking, especially in her earlier appearances, especially compare to the much more simplified Mighty Mouse himself.

I might draw her again; I do have in mind an idea relating to the "hanging by the clothe wire incident".

Good work.

^_^

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back