• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smelly feet

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
I do love a good pair of smelly stinky feet. Especially for foot worship. While I’m okay if there’s no smell having that all day hard working feet smell is just the best to me. I had one chick wear her shoes all day with no socks and good lord her feet stunk up my whole apartment. She wasn’t a fan but I loved it. Any other smelly feet lovers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they are in nylon then yes. Bare feet do nothing for me.

I love smelly feet, especially bare feet. :feets: I love to lick the sweat off of a dominant woman's bare feet, presuming that I have some relationship with that woman beforehand. I also love to be gagged with a sweaty sock from such a woman.

I do realize that some people may regard such things as disgusting. I don't care. I like what I like. :D

I'm fine wit feet having a natural scent but smelly feet is just disgusting. Especially since people's feet don't just stink there has to be effort put into making them smell so awful, that makes it even more gross to me.

I love smelly feet, especially bare feet. :feets: I love to lick the sweat off of a dominant woman's bare feet, presuming that I have some relationship with that woman beforehand. I also love to be gagged with a sweaty sock from such a woman.

I do realize that some people may regard such things as disgusting. I don't care. I like what I like. :D

That’s awesome man thanks for your response

That salty smell of a pair of feet that have been in flip flops all day, that's as far as I'll go. My tolerance for foot odor isn't very high, it's part of the curse of having a serious jones for women's feet.

I like smelly but clean. Personally I can't stand shoes without socks...I think that makes a person's feet smell horrible. But take an attractive girl, have her put socks on right after she showers, then wear sneakers or boots all day....F yeah :D

I like smelly but clean. Personally I can't stand shoes without socks...I think that makes a person's feet smell horrible. But take an attractive girl, have her put socks on right after she showers, then wear sneakers or boots all day....F yeah :D

I agree with this. Well said

Count me in, i definately have a thing for smelly (but clean) feet. I just cant help when my gf's feet smell a bit. She has me in a moment with that

I confess to having smelled a gf's sweaty bare feet, and shoes right after she took them off.

I belong to a foot forum. Many guys there have a fetish for smelling sweaty women's feet.

As for licking or sucking sweaty feet, I've never done that, and don't think I would or could.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back