• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The breaking of a Tickle Mistress (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello my fellow tickle fans! I have FINALLY written a new story that I hope you all enjoy. Amazing how as you get older, the less time you have for this stuff. But I wrote this story for a friend of mine on her blog (some of you may have seen it) and wanted to post it here. Her "character" is based off her blog. The first part of the story was written by her and the rest by me. So please let me know what you think!

The breaking of a Tickle Mistress (F/F)

Prologue: Ticklemistress Tiffany is a ruthless dome who loves to entice other women back to her place so some sexual fun, but to also tickle torture them for 3 hour sessions. She also runs a Tickle Dungeon where she kidnaps women and sells them to the highest bidder during a Tickle Slave auction that is known throughout the underworld of trafficking. She absolutely loves to torment her victims and breaks them to pure sexual bliss. The irony of it is she is hyperticklish herself! Her feet are off the charts ticklish! She wants no one to touch them, massage them, or even worship them. Her private areas are also off the scale ticklish. Tiffany is an absolutely beautiful woman, with blond hair and a perfect figure.

To keep her tickle slaves in line, she has a security/capture team who go around society, capturing innocent young women to bring back to her so she can have her fun. Her team consists of men, led my "Primetime" and women. She is 100% lesbian and the only men around are her security team who can participate in tickling her victims, but they are NEVER allowed to tickle her. They are fiercely loyal to her however, as she supplies them with ticklish ladies to fill her heart's desire. She even had a former slave escape the clutches of a buyer and try to get revenge. With her quick thinking, she managed to get "Lauren" to work with her and in return, she could lick her foot for 10 seconds. Lauren agreed and she became a ruthless member of the security detail. Life was good for Mistress Tiffany.

Her reputation for tickle torture is known throughout the world. However, one day she received word that another Tickle Domme from the Far East, Madam Yukuri, was out to find her. Madam Yukuri was a tall, elegant Japanese woman with striking black hair and was an expert in tickle torture. She has put a bounty of Tiffany's head and wanted to capture the blond mistress and make her one of her tickle slaves! Tiffany was a little nervous as this woman would leave messages how she was going to torture her, especially her feet. There could be only ONE Tickle Mistress!

And our story begins...…………….

I took it upon myself to secretly infiltrate Madame Yukuri’s organization. I knew she owned a upscale restaurant similar to Hooters that catered to high end food and clients. Through some shenanigans, I made fake passports and drivers license for myself, a false backstory, and got myself hired as a waitress at this club called,”Footers”. It’s similar to a “Hooters” but instead of wings, they swerve Sushi and all the waitress’s wear skimpy outfits in Blue and pink and ALL wear 6 inch stilettos and shiny silky black pantyhose and ALWAYS paint their toenails in a shimmery metallic dark blue”Which matched the short skirts. (It’s all part of a kit given on first day of employment).

So, on my first day I was befriended and shown around and trained by this gorgeous redhead named Alexis. She was tall, exotic and sexy. And had gorgeous feet in her heels and hose too. I ALMOST salivated when I would see her and her feet. She always greeted me with a warm smile and cxheery hello and treated me like we would be best friends. I asked her a lo9t of questions, about the business, the owner Madame Yukuri, and tried to learn as much as I could quickly about the whole setup.

One day Alexis came to me and said, Madame Yukuri herself wanted to see me in her office.
This could go one of two ways. Would she recognize me? has she even seen me or pics of me? Or is she just saying hello to her newest employee?
I walked up the long red carpeted flight of stairs up to her office and knocked on the door. I heard an asian voice answer with a warm lilt to it…”Come In, darling!”

I opened the door and walked inside. I scanned the room quickly without moving my head much and smiled as I saw the woman sitting behind the dark wood desk. “Hello Madame Yukuri. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

And To Meet you as well….Tiffany…

UH Oh. I thought. That’s not the name I was going by. She KNOWS! Before I could gather my thoughts for my next move, the door behind me opened, and both my arms were grabbed from behind and pulled back hard and quickly and then thick plastic like from a plastic bag engulfed my head and was pulled tight cutting off my air. I tried to move my arms up to tear it way from my face to breath, but the girls behind me held them tight and dragged me to my knees from behind leaving me no leverage to even use my martial arts skills. Soon, I saw the light in the room dim and became…..Black.
I woke slowly to a slight headache and my eyes hurt trying to open them. I saw a single bulb above me in a dark room. I tried to lift my arms and move my legs to sit up, but quickly found they had been bound tightly in padded leather cuffs all four corners, spread out, wrists and ankles, pulled very tight. I honestly couldn’t move anything but my head, hands, and feet from the ankle down. I lifted my head from the padded table and looked down. I was in bra and my panties, hose and heels and that was it.

I thought, Ok, Tiff.. what now? what are you going to do to get out of this mess? Think, girl… THINK!

Madam Yukuri slowly walked around the table looking at her prized captured. A smile formed on her face and got larger as she saw Tiffany testing the bonds of the padded table. She has waited a LONG time for this moment. She then sat on the bed next to Tiffany and looked into her eyes.

“So, you are the infamous Mistress Tiffany?...” she said with arrogance as her finger caressed Tiffany’s cheek.

Tiffany moved her head away. “Yes, I am Mistress Tiffany and you will release me from this bondage right now!”

Madam Yukuri laughed. “Oh no dear, you are not in position to demand anything. It is I that you will serve going forward. I put a bounty on your head remember? Oh no, I have special plans for you.”

Tiffany began to panic inside her mind. For weeks she heard about this woman coming after her. She even had extra security patrols around her home to avoid being captured. Why did she have to go undercover? She could have just waited until Madam Yukuri made a move then captured her! She also thought she could have had a one on one confrontation with her, but no, she had to go find her herself. Now she was trapped and she knew she was in deep tickle trouble!

“You are far more beautiful than your pictures my dear. Your skin looks so soft and so sensitive. I am going to enjoy tormenting you. Here’s the deal. I am going to tickle you. I mean, I am REALLY GOING TO FUCKING TICKLE YOU….” Madam Yukuri informed

A severe chill went down Tiffany’s spine. Her body involuntarily spasmed and Yukuri noticed.

“…Your former slaves that you auctioned off, I was a buyer. Oh, I used some random dude’s name, but I got plenty of girls from your auctions. They are so ticklish. You bring the highest quality girls. But what I really love is that fact that you actually tell EVERYONE how ticklish you are! How ticklish your feet are. How you can’t even deal with foot worship. You write about it all the time on your blog! You are such a silly woman. Telling everyone your weaknesses….”

Tiffany shut her eyes and exhaled. All the years on her blog, not only did she talk about tormenting so many helpless women, she would talk about her own ticklishness. How much torture it would be. She had no one to blame but her own ego. She just knew she would never be captured. She was much too smart! But it was her own ego that put her in this vulnerable position.

“So I will break you Tiffany. I mean, I am going to tickle you like you have never been tickled before. I will NOT stop until I break you and you become my personal tickle slave. Yes, you heard me right. You will never again be ‘Tickle mistress Tiffany’, you will be tickle slave Tiffany and you will be my subbie for life. By the way, I am going to break you using your own methods…First, let me put this in…” Madam Yukuri said while bringing a bright red ball gag towards Tiffany’s mouth.

Tiffany closed her lips and refused to take the gag! She was already in a panic. This woman was going to tickle her and she was trapped! No one was there to save her! No one even knew where she was. Tiffany was going to fight this. She would not be any submissive!!

Madam Yukuri straddled Tiffany and simply stroked her nails across the belly of Tiffany, who immediately shrieked. Once she did, Yukuri quickly stuffed the ball gag in and strapped it tight. Her green eyes looked into Tiffany’s panicked eyes. “Ticklish?”

Tiffany then screamed into her gag as she felt the very tips of Madam Yukuri’s nails skittering along her exposed and vulnerable armpits. Her body convulsed, but she couldn’t get away. Not with Yukuri straddling her and just scrabbling her fingers into the delicate hollows. The touch was light, but extremely maddening. She couldn’t close her arms, all she could do was suffer.

“yes, that’s right…laugh for me. I am going to tickle the shit out of these armpits. You are weak Tiffany and soon you will be mine. I own these pits of yours and I won’t stop. I love ticklish armpits!” Madam Yukuri cooed.

Tiffany tried everything she could to shake this evil woman off of her. She could feel the ticklish sensations rip through her body. Her eyes began to well up with tears and she couldn’t even beg! This tickling was unlike anything she felt before. This woman was a pure tickling expert! So far, skills that rival her very own!

Minutes passed and Madam Yukuri continued the same motion with the tips of her long nails. She never changed the rhythm or the speed of her technique. Just kept going and going and going. Her gaze was focused on Tiffany’s red, wet eyes. Madam Yukuri was going to enjoy this. She waited a long time to have this moment. Now, she was going to torment Tiffany until she broke.

Time passed. Nails kept tickling. Minutes. 1 hour passed. The nails continued to tickle. 90 minutes passed. The nails kept tickling. Never changing the rhythm or speed. The touch was gentle enough to cause tickling torture, but never making the ticklishness go numb. Madam Yukuri was an expert in human physiology. 2 hours finally passed and Tiffany barely held onto consciousness.

“That was fun…” Madam Yukuri giggled and then kissed Tiffany’s forehead. “Ok you bitch, that was just the warmup. Now I am really going to tickle you….”

At this moment Tiffany truly felt fear. Her delicate armpits were tormented for 2 hours and that was a warmup? She never even did that with her slaves! Her jaw ached from the ball gag, her breathing was heavy. She tried to beg for mercy but she couldn’t. She tried looking into the eyes of Yukuri and when she did, all she could see was a ruthless, cruel soul. She kept trying to think of a way to get out of this predicament, but she was trapped.

“Awww…the tickling bother you? I have to admit, your armpits are way more sensitive than I imagined! So your worst spots must be beyond my wildest dreams of ticklishness! You look like you went through an ordeal! Here, let me make you feel more comfortable…”

Tiffany exhaled and figured she was going to get a break and lose the ball gag. She wanted to speak to this woman, to get her to release her. Her eyes popped wide open as Madam Yukuri cut her bra open and exposed her breasts! Tiffany began to beg in her gag.

“Such pretty nipples!” Yukuri smiled as her fingers started to caress the vulnerable nipples. She then began to rub her palm in a circular motion across the nubbins, forcing them to become stiff. “I love stiff nipples.. I wonder how they taste?” she whispered as she lowered her head.

Tiffany began to whimper as she saw the pink tongue coming closer to her nipples. She then let out a gasp underneath her gag as the tongue made contact! She felt the firm tastebuds caressing her nipples and it was driving her crazy. She tried to shake her chest to get her nipples away from that seductive tongue but she felt Madam Yukuri’s hands hold her breasts in place. Now there was no escape! She began to whimper as now her nipples were subjected to rapid fire licks, as though a kitten was lapping up milk. Tiffany wanted to beg because that tongue was slowly undoing her resolve.

“They DO taste good!” Madam Yukuri smiled as she stopped her tongue assault on the helpless nipples. She looked into Tiffany’s wet eyes and a rush coursed through her spine. She knew she was slowly starting to break Tiffany. “I wonder how ticklish they are! Maybe this will help me find out!” she exclaimed as she held up a stiff white feather.

Tiffany begged profusely into her gag! She didn’t want her wet nipples tickled! Panic set through her body as the feather got closer…and closer….and closer to her nipples. Her eyes widened like saucers as the tip of the feather was mere millimeters away. Then…….contact! The feather began to stroke across the nipples and it sent Tiffany into pure ticklish panic. The nipple licking only made her nubbins 100 times more sensitive.

Madam Yukuri slowly stroked the feather across the nipples then began a sawing like motion across the sides of the nipples. She loved how Tiffany was screaming in hysterical laughter. With perfect precision she stroked the feather all over the nipples, alternating between them with no pattern to keep Tiffany guessing. She was beginning to get really wet as she felt the trapped body of her victim beneath her. “I am going to stroke each of your nipples 100 times…if I hear any begging from you, I will have to start over.”

Tiffany threw her head back and prayed for death. 100 times?? On EACH nipple? There was no way she was going to survive this. Then she cried as she felt the kiss of the feather stroking her nipples and could hear Madam Yukuri counting. The count got to 57 and she couldn’t take it. She began to beg through the gag because her nipple was about to explode. She then heard a sinister chuckle.

“Awww…poor baby. Nipples about to explode? Well, you begged. Time to start over. 1……2…….3……4” Yukuri laughed.

Tiffany screamed and her body shook uncontrollably. Her nipple was on fire! Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and because the stroking was not fast, she couldn’t pass out. Each stroke felt worse than the previous stroke. The count made it to 98 and Tiffany’s heart was beating faster.

“99….and one…….hun……..dred” Madam Yukuri teased as the feather was stroked painstakingly slow on the last one. “That was fun.. Ready for the next one? Here, let me take off your gag. I want to hear your screams bitch!”

The gag was removed and Tiffany tried to take in much air as she could. “PLEASE NO MORE! NO MORE!!!”

“You are so pathetic! Here is big, bad, Tickle Mistress Tiffany begging ME. Oh no, you are going to suffer! Remember, if you beg, I start over….1……..2……….3……….4…….5” Yukuri laughed.

Tiffany screamed and laughed like she never had before. The feather tormented her second nipple and it seemed worst than the first one. The feather was slowly draining her will. Not even her own Mistress that trained her tormented her nipples like this. Tears flowed freely from her eyes and she had to beg! “STOP PLEASE!!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS!!! HAVE MERCY!!! *SOB*” Tiffany wailed away.

“tsk tsk tsk. I was only at number 15…. Well, got to start over…” Madam Yakuri laughed evilly. She had Tiffany right where she wanted her. In tickle hell!

Tiffany continued to scream in laugh in ticklish terror. Her nipples were aching and on fire. When Madam Yukuri finally reached 100 on her second nipples, tears flowed freely from her face. She has never been tortured like this in her life and now she was trapped.

“Awww….Tiffany’s nipples are so rosy right now and VERY sensitive aren’t they?” Madam Yukuri laughed as she then began to blow on the erect nipples. She felt Tiffany’s body quiver beneath her. She was relishing this moment. “You know what is funny dear? We are just getting started and I haven’t even mentioned your feet yet….”

Tiffany’s eyes popped wide open! No, not her feet! Panic starting to set in as she realized that even after all this hellacious torture of her armpits and nipples, her worst spot hasn’t even been touched! She started to cry because she knew her ordeal was far from over.

“There there! Don’t cry…” Yukuri smiled as she patted Tiffany’s sweat soaked hair. “I’m not going to get your feet right now…I am debating whether to make you cum multiple times and then get your feet, or get your feet and torment them while making you cum…” she giggled. “You see, everyone knows how ticklish your feet are. You constantly talk about them in your blog. They are like the holy grail now! Everyone wants them including your own subbies and you don’t give people what they want. You tease us over and over and over, describing how insanely ticklish they are, but hide them. Well you bitch, I WILL have your feet. They are mine and when I am done with them, you will be out of your mind. In fact, I have so MANY special plans for your feet…”

Tiffany could hold back anymore. “PLEASE NO!!!! NOT MY FEET!! YOU CAN’T!!! Look, how about we become partners? You are so ruthless! Imagine the two of us joining together! No one would be able to stop us and we would have so many tickle slaves to torment. Think about the amount of money we would have from selling them at our auctions! I totally believe you when you say you have the best skills! Imagine us together! The Tickle Mistresses of the West AND East!”

“hmmmm…me and you partners?” Yukuri mused.

“YES!!! Partners!! I will even let you take the majority of the money and slaves!” Tiffany begged.

“So if we split it 70/30 in my favor, you would be ok with that?” Yukuri asked.

“YES!!! Because you have been such a teacher in the fine arts of tickling, how about we make it 85/15 in your favor to sweeten the deal? I have a vision of us working together, pooling our resources and making so many tickle slaves for this world!” Tiffany offered.

“It does sound tempting..It reminds me when you offered that other woman, the former slave after she was trying to capture you, to become your partner….” Yukuri then looked into Tiffany’s eyes pondering the offer.

“YES!!!! She has been GREAT!!! Our partnership has been outstanding!!! Imagine what WE could do together!” Tiffany smiled, filled with hope that she could get this agreement together.

“You have been a ruthless tickle mistress I must admit. Your legend carries all over the four corners of the globe. Working with you would make us the most powerful Mistresses ever known on Earth…” Yukuri smiled.

“So, do we have a deal?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes…”

Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief. She then turned her eyes towards Yukuri and the look she saw sent chills down her spine.

“Yes, we have a deal, but that deal is for YOU to become my tickle slave you stupid bitch!!” Yukuri laughed as she started using the feathers across the aching nipples of her prey.

Tiffany screamed louder than she ever has before. Her plan was dashed and now her poor nipples were being tickled tortured by the cruel feather once again.

“Did you think I was going to fall for that? Please. You’re dumber than I thought. I want to be the one AND ONLY Tickle Mistress. You will fear ME!! Now for wasting our time with your stupid ploy, let’s work on these ribs of yours. Oh and your feet are still on my target list….”

Tiffany went into silent laughter as she felt Madam Yukuri’s fingers prod and stroke her outstretched ribs. Her body began to thrash as there was no escape from the tickling. She could feel Yukuri counting each rib and each poke was worse than the previous one. She couldn’t even beg! The tickling was non-stop and ruthless. She snorted and shrieked whenever Yukuri’s fingers traced along her stomach as well. Her eyes began to roll into the back of her head, only to come back to normal when she felt Yukuri kiss her lips.

Madam Yukuri was now focusing on seducing her prey. She kissed Tiffany’s soft lips and was happy when Tiffany began to kiss back. She had her right where she wanted her. She knew she was breaking Tiffany’s will. She broke the kiss and went right back after the ribs. Her expert technique saw that she delicately tickled in the soft spots between the ribs, making sure she magnified the sensations on the skin. She began to baby talk Tiffany, which only served as further humiliation.

Tiffany didn’t know what to do anymore. The rib tickling was driving her insane and the kissing of her lips felt so….right. She then let out a moan when she felt her belly button getting licked then turned into girlish giggles when the licking tickled her. Then she began to thrash like crazy again as the tongue lick tickled her belly button and fingers were tickling her exposed ribcage again. She felt the nails scribbling across her skin and hated when she felt the pokes between each of her precious ribs. Her eyes shut tight and she endured the ruthless tickling.

Madam Yukuri was enjoying this moment. Her tongue loved the taste of the stomach skin. She then began to drill the tip of her tongue deep into the exposed navel and loved the reaction. She wanted to torment Tiffany like never before. She then paused her tickling to taunt the helpless blond. “Such ticklish skin…Oh I am loving this! Just think what I am going to do to your feet! You think this is bad? I have such wonderful plans for those feet of yours.”

Tiffany began to beg profusely. “PLEASE NOT MY FEET!!! DON’T TOUCH MY FEET!!!”

Madam Yukuri started the rib tickling again and in between each lick of Tiffany belly button, she would taunt “oh yes.. your feet are coming soon. I know they taste soooo good. I know they are so….ticklish. I am going to enjoy each of your toes….”

Tiffany began to cry in between her loud laughs. She wanted to be set free! She wanted to get away from this torment. She knew her feet were a target and if this hellacious tickling is any indication, her poor feet are really going to suffer. Finally for what seemed like weeks, the tickling stopped. She began to suck in air as the tickling was too intense.

“So my little pet, where should I go next? Your pussy…..or your FEET???!!” Madam Yukuri teased.

Tiffany could barely shake her head no. She didn’t want either her feet or her pussy tormented! She just wanted to be set free and away from this evil woman. She only hoped her team was looking for her. Whatever she had to do, she could not submit to this woman.

“Still have some fight in you huh? Well, let me prepare you. I am going to abuse that sweet pussy of yours, but first….” Madam Yukuri went over to Tiffany’s feet and removed the high heels and ripped open the nylons. She was rewarded with loud begging from Tiffany to not touch her feet! “You are so cute and so pathetic! Oh no, I am not going to tickle your feet. Yet. But I do want to keep them occupied. So, I decided to do something special to them. I am going to rub this very special powder over your feet…”

Tiffany giggled each time Madam Yukuri massaged her feet. She could feel a powder like substance being rubbed on her exposed feet. She had no idea what was happening, but she was also very afraid about what was going to happen to her feet and her pussy!

“You are probably wondering what I am rubbing into your feet aren’t you? Well, like I said, I read your blog every day and I am going to use your own tricks against you. The powder? Well, do you remember your brand of…..itching powder?” Madam Yukuir laughed.

“NO!!! YOU CAN’T!!! DON’T DO THAT TO ME!!!!!” Tiffany screamed.

Madam Yukuri simply chuckled and placed the high heels back on Tiffany’s feet and placed a small rope around them to hold them in place. “There! That should keep your feet occupied. Now, let’s get you ready…” She then managed to tie the bonds around Tiffany’s ankles and attach them to a pulley like contraption above the bed. She then hoisted Tiffany’s legs into the air until they were perpendicular to her body, her legs pulled apart. Madam Yukuri then began to pet Tiffany’s panty covered mound.

Tiffany groaned as her pussy was massaged. But she was scared out of her mind as she knew the itching powder was going to destroy her feet! “YOU HAVE TO LET ME GO!! THAT POWDER IS GOING TO DESTROY MY FEET!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!”

“Tough shit bitch… now, let’s get a look at that pussy of yours….” Madam Yukuri laughed as she grabbed some scissors and began to cut open the panties. The sound of Tiffany whimpering was music to her ears. The panties were now cut and she easily pulled the panties off, and gasped when she saw the exposed pussy. “Oh my! I am impressed! You have such a BEAUTIFUL pussy….”

Tiffany didn’t know what to say. Her face turned beet red as her most private area was exposed to this ruthless woman. Then she started to shake her feet. The powder started to take effect and it was driving her crazy. She screamed and begged for the powder to be washed off, but to no avail.

Madam Yukuri kept staring at the beautiful pussy. It was one of the best she ever seen. She then traced the tip pf her fingernail across the outer part of the lip and loved how the pussy convulsed. A wry smile formed on her face as she heard Tiffany’s grunting and panic because the itching powder was really kicking in. She then took her feather and started to trace it up and down exposed inner thighs. She was delighted to see Tiffany react to the tickling and was now going to exploit this weakness.

Tiffany began to scream bloody murder as she felt the soft caress of the feather teasing her special place on her body. The itching powder on her feet were driving her crazy and her pussy was being teased at the same time. She was already exhausted from the previous torture, but this new attack sent her body into hyper overdrive. She couldn’t even close her legs! Her eyes bugged out and all she could see was the sadistic look in Madam Yukuri’s eyes. It was the look she gave her own victims. In her eyes, it was pure unbridled lust for torture. Tiffany closed her eyes and just laughed.

Madam Yukuri simply kept up her gentle feather tickling of the now wet lips of the delicate pussy of Tiffany. The feather would stimulate the nerve endings and then slide into the opening and then off the clit. She could see the leg muscles straining to close from Tiffany, but her legs were forced open. The sound of the hysterical grunting from the itching powder, to the moans that would come through from the pussy tickling, through the laughter from all of this torture only fueled her desire to inflict as much tickle torture as possible.

“Such a pretty pussy…so pink, so sweet, so….sensitive” she teased.

Tiffany was openly crying. This was getting to be too much. Her feet were shaking wildly. She desperately wanted this torture to stop. She couldn’t hold back anymore. “PLEASE!! PLEASE STOP!!!! WASH MY FEET! PLEASE WASH MY FEET!!”

“Wash your feet? Why my pet?” Madam Yukuri laughed.

“THE ITCHING!!! MAKE IT STOP I BEG YOU!!!! PLEASE WASH MY FEET!!!” Tiffany continued to beg.

“No.” Yukuri said matter of factly.

Tiffany screamed hysterically as the more her feet sweated, the worse the itching powder wrecked her feet. The cold negative response from Madam Yukuri only made her mind start to collapse.

“I will take care of your feet later. But for now, you need to cum. Once you do, then I *might* wash your feet. Problem is, you will have to use all of your strength to cum….Can you do it Tiff Tiff?” Madam Yukuri mocked.

Tiffany groaned as she realized her fate. How humiliating it was going to be to have this woman force her to orgasm? But the itching was horrendous! She had to do something as her feet were on fire. She tried to concentrate on the feather still stroking her nether regions. She had to cum, she had to cum!

Madam Yukuri used her thumb and index finger to spread open the lips of Tiffany’s pussy and then with the very tip of the feather, she stroke the inside of the pink pussy sending her victim into convulsions. She then paid special attention to the extremely sensitive clit, teasing it, tickling it, making it quiver from the feather’s touch. She then twirled the feather inside the pussy and her new toy really began to grunt. She then went back after the clit and gave it a simple stroke. Then another. Then another. Then another.

“I am going to give you 200 hundred strokes of the feather…now be a good girl and cum because I am not going to stop regardless….”

The feather stroking was really echoing inside Tiffany’s mind. That evil feather was tormenting her clit and she couldn’t do anything about it, but to endure the madness. She heard numbers being counted, but all she could focus on was the fire on her feet and the soft kiss of the feather on her pussy. She then began to feel the beginning of the urges to have an orgasm and her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She tried to buck her hips, trying to get herself off, but the feather never stopped stroking. Finally the wave built up with desire and despite the incessant tickling, she was going to finally cum. Her back tried to arch as she prepared to cum her brains out, then the feather stopped! Her clit was throbbing with desire and the itching powder was killing her.,

“I changed my mind… no cumming for you..” madam Yukuri teased. “You don’t deserve to cum….”

Tiffany wailed in agony as her body was so hot. The feather stroking was no longer there, but the itching powder still was. Tiffany cried in agony and kept begging. She wanted to cum so her feet can get washed. She pleaded with Madam Yukuri. She needed relief on her feet and her pussy.

“Um, no. Like I said, you don’t deserve any pleasure. You are one stupid bitch if you think I was going to let you have some pleasure. I will let you cum when I want you to cum. Now is not the time! But I will tell you this. I think it is high time I concentrate on those feet of yours…Oh, I have SWEET plans for your feet….” Madam Yukuri taunted.

Tiffany’s eyes were deep red with agony as she looked through her tear soaked eyes and saw her high heels being pulled off. Her toes wiggled wildly, as though they were trying to remove the itching powder that was now soaked through her skin. She didn’t care what Madam Yukuri was going to do to her ticklish feet, she just wanted the itching to stop!

“I will wash your feet now. Oh, but I am going to fuck your feet up!!! This I am going to seriously enjoy… ready blond bitch?”

Tiffany continued to sob as her pussy was on fire and her feet were itching like she never felt before. She audibly gasped when she felt a warm, wet towel being applied to her sensitive feet. The itching sensations started to dissipate as the towel went in between her toes. It felt so good to have her feet being relieved. She couldn’t help but giggle when the towel washed over because her feet was so ticklish. At this point she could endure this slight tickling. Anything was better than the itching powder. She craned her neck up and saw a sinister smile on Madam Yukuri’s face.

“Feels good bitch?” Madam Yukuri laughed as she continued to towel off and wash Tiffany’s feet. She enjoyed watching the precious feet of her victim squirm from the washing because it tickled. Her dream of finally getting access to Mistress Tiffany’s feet. She had put out a bounty for the opportunity to have these feet in her clutches. As she washed the feet, she stared at them hard. Analyzing every curve, every wrinkle, even staring at the lines on the soles to create foot prints. She licked her lips as she saw the obvious discomfort of her victim. She was really going to enjoy torturing these precious feet.

“*giggle* thank…thank you” Tiffany moaned.

“You’re thanking me? You dumb bitch, I am going to totally destroy these feet of yours. They look so tasty. They look so sensitive, so ticklish. If you thought what I have done to your body was bad, oh, then you are going to be in for quite the treat when I fulfill my dream and have my way with these feet. You do know these feet belong to me now don’t you?” Yukuri laughed.

Tiffany could only lay her head back and sigh. She knew her feet were in danger and there was nothing she could do about it. She then felt some hope as her feet were being untied. She wanted to kick Madam Yukuri but her legs were like jello and very weak. Her eyes then popped open as she realized her ankles were being placed in a set of stocks! “W-what are you going to do to me?”

“Seriously? You asked me what am I going to do to you? What the fuck have we been talking about? Oh, you are *so* going to suffer.” Madam Yukuri shot back. She zipped her finger in the arch of the trapped feet and was rewarded with a hysterical laugh from her victim. Oh yes, these feet were extra sensitive for her pleasure! “Oh, time for your warm up. I fibbed a little. I am not going to tickle your feet right now…”

Tiffany looked up and had some hope. “You’re not? Thank you. But, what are you going to do with my feet?”

“I won’t tickle you, but your feet will be tickled. In fact, I have a very SPECIAL guest to tickle your feet….” Madam Yukuri smiled.

“Guest?” Tiffany’s mind went in a tailspin. Who was about to tickle her precious feet?

“Oh yes… In fact, this woman has been watching me torment you thus far. I kidnapped her from your Tickle Camp. Oh, she tried to fight me, but it is amazing how effective it is to get compliance from a woman once you tickle her out of her mind and make her cum repeatedly. Oh, she came so hard for me. I told her I would give her a treat if she submitted to me. I told her that she will be rewarded with tickling YOUR feet if she submits. It didn’t take long for her to break…” Madam Yukuri laughed

Tiffany began to struggle in her bonds. Who was this person that Madam Yukuri kidnapped for the expressed purpose of tickling her own feet? She hoped it wasn’t her subbies or even her *gasp* girlfriend. She wouldn’t be able to tolerate that. Her mind began to race as she saw Madam Yukuri get up and walked over to a closet. The closet opened and she saw Madam Yukuri grab a leash and tugged at it, bringing out a woman who look completely disheveled. Tiffany gasped loudly as she recognized who it was!

“Oh yes Tiff Tiff! Ironic isn’t it? The one person that you thought you had persuaded is now going to actually be able to do what she set out to do….” Madam Yukuri laughed.

Tiffany could only shake her head in horror as the woman was led over to the stocks where her poor feet were vulnerable. Tiffany began to scream to the woman to not do it! To fight it! She knew that this woman would absolutely destroy her ticklish feet!

“I see you recognize her! Oh yes, say hello to Lauren**!!” Yukuri laughed

(** = I don’t know the actual name of the woman who was trying to stalk you and tickle your feet. This is the same woman you convinced to work for you instead of trying to trap you)

Tiffany screamed as loud as she could. She remembered how much Lauren wanted to tickle her and torture her like never before. She had successfully convinced her to work for her so she could avoid this torture. Now, she was going to have at her feet! “Lauren! Listen to me! Don’t do it! Fight her!” she screamed in desperation.

“Silly girl! Lauren is all mine now. Oh, she tried to fight me! She said she is a woman of honor and all the crap and how you and her are partners now. I just reminded her of how you treated her when she was one of your slaves. I reminded her how you conned her into working with you instead of her getting her revenge. Oh, you would have been proud of her. She was trying to stay so loyal. But as you very well know, she is insanely ticklish and her pussy is so easy to make cum! The worst part? You didn’t even know she was missing! I captured her well before you fell into my hands. Kind of makes it easy to make her finally break…Now, she will have the opportunity to finally get her revenge. Why her you ask? Well, because I want to see you suffer…” Yukuri laughed evilly.

Lauren looked ahead and saw two soles wiggling before her. They were the most beautiful soles she has ever seen! She gently reached out and touched the soft soles and was rewarded with a convulsion and a hysterical laughing sound. Her eyes lit up and she continued to pitter patter her fingers across the soles and hearing the hysterical laughter only encouraged her. She then used her fingernails to scrape up and down the soles and it hit her! Her mind went back to a time where these were the soles she craved to have! Oh yes, she dreamed of this moment ever since she escaped the clutches of that buyer when she was sold from Mistress Tiffany’s tickle slave auction.

“That’s right dear! TICKLE THOSE FEET!! They are all yours….” Madam Yukuri egged on.

A smile crept over the face of Lauren as her tickling fingers increased their intensity. She finally got her hands on these soles of Mistress Tiffany. She spent so many nights thinking about what she would do once she got her hands on these soles. Her body ached from being made to orgasm so many times and having her feet tickled, but she felt a sense of nirvana as her fingers tickled the sensitive feet. The reaction she got only encouraged her more.

Tiffany screamed hysterically as she felt the torturous fingers on her feet. She tried to move them around, but the stocks kept them in place. She even felt her toes on her right foot get grabbed and pulled back, only making her sole taut. Her eyes then bugged out of her head as she felt fingernails slowly scrapping up and down her exposed arch and it was the worst tickling sensation ever. All she could do was scream in laughter, she couldn’t even form the words to beg Lauren to stop.

Madam Yukuri sat back and watched Lauren tickle wreck Tiffany’s soles. Her plan was coming together. She loved how those long sought after feet were being tormented. She was making mental notes on which spots on the feet were most sensitive so she could exploit them when it was her turn. “Now Lauren dear, I think those feet might taste very good too…”

A gleam of devious joy appeared in Lauren’s eyes as she heard Madam Yukuri. Oh yes, she was going to taste these feet! She knew Mistress Tiffany hated foot worship and how horrible it was for her. She leaned her head in and her tongue came out. Slowly it got closer to the promised land of the taut sole and when it made contact, a surge of joy rushed through her body. The skin tasted so good! It was so soft, so supple. The skin tasted so sweet to her taste buds. Her eyes heard the sweet screams of hysteria from the foot’s owner. Her carnal lust kicked in and she began licking the arch with pure unbridled passion.

Tiffany went into silent laughter as she felt that evil wet tongue licking her arch. The feeling was so intense her body shook almost into a seizure. After having itching powder applied, then washed, and tickled, foot worship was a cruel way to torment her because her feet were off the charts ticklish. She could feel the taste buds sliding a cruel path on her arch and she couldn’t even move her foot! Then her body bucked like crazy as she felt nibbles on her arch. Lauren was nibbling her feet!

Lauren couldn’t stop her nibbling and foot worship. She always dreamed of this moment, but now the reality was better than the dreams! She went after that foot with reckless abandoned, like she was getting food for the first time in weeks. She focused on the ball of the foot and began to nibble on it. She loved the taste! She even loved the screams from Tiffany even better! She then held the foot with both hands and stared at the quivering toes. A tear fell from her eyes as she realized the toes of Mistress Tiffany were finally going to be in her mouth. She look at the big toe and wrapped her lips around it and sucked. HARD.

Tiffany’s mind lost all sense of reality at this moment. The only thing she could feel in her entire universe was a warm, wet mouth around her toe and a tongue swirling across the toe pad. She immediately went into silent laughter and her back arched high in the air. She hated being worshipped on her feet and even though it happened before, this time it was far more intense. She felt Lauren’s tongue now invading the side of her big toe and index toe and she continued to convulse in agony. Then when she felt the hot mouth on her index toe, her scream hit a fever pitch!

Lauren enjoyed the sound of Tiffany’s laughter and the taste of the toes. She was savoring each toe as she sucked, nibbled and licked the five toes of the right foot. She had to hold the foot firmly with her hands as she sucked the toes to keep it still. She began to get very wet and soon suckling sounds were made. This was the best feeling ever. Tiffany’s toes in her mouth.

Madam Yukuri walked over to Lauren and pulled her hair to force her mouth off of Tiffany’s toes. She saw the sadness in Lauren’s eyes as she took her away from enjoying the foot of Tiffany. “Don’t worry dear, I am going to let you continue but first…..” she then pulled something out and showed Tiffany. It was a purple dildo that had what looked like a second prong to it.

Tiffany tried to suck in as much oxygen as she could. That foot tickling was horrendous and she knew she couldn’t take anymore. Through her tear soaked eyes she looked at the dildo. She knew this was not going to be good for her.

“Good news Tiff Tiff! I am going to let you cum now! You see this toy? I call it PD. It stands for Pussy Destroyer. I am going to shove it deep within you, turn it on and watch you lose your mind. What I love about it is this second prong will rest directly on the sweet clit of yours. As I am pumping your body of your pussy juices, this will also severely tickle that clit of yours and oh, sweet Lauren over her will continue tasting your feet. So buckle up buttercup, you are about to go for a ride……” Yukuri laughed as she entered the dildo inside the helpless pussy.

Tiffany began to struggle as she felt the special dildo sliding inside her. She was scared when she heard what that toy would do to her. Her body felt so weak, so helpless and now she knew she was in trouble. She looked up at Madam Yukuri and saw a look she knew all to well. That look of sheer dominance and being in complete control. Tiffany had that look every time one of her victims shuddered in fear. She felt her will slipping, but she had to fight. Then the dildo turned on. Tiffany moaned loudly as the sensations overtook her senses. The feeling was so intense and she started to convulse from pleasure but it also… tickled.

“That’s right Tiff Tiff, this is the low setting. I want to warm that pussy up! But before we get to the main event, I have a present for you. Your own special collar!” Madam Yukuri laughed as she held a pink collar in front of Tiffany’s eyes. The collar had that horrid nickname inscribed onto it, “Tiff Tiff” and she put it around Tiffany’s neck. “My good little girl..” she cooed as she kissed Tiffany’s sweaty forehead.

Tiffany’s face turned red as she felt so humiliated. She was a pet! She wore a pink collar! She was a Mistress not some submissive pet! She tried to curse but the pussy sensations started to overwhelm her. Then she felt the toy’s second prong vibrate right on her super sensitive clit, She lost it! Her clit was already on fire from all the pussy tickling earlier.

“Ah, listen to her scream Lauren! She LIKES my pussy destroyer…” Yukuri laughed as she watched Tiffany’s body convulse in sheer torture. “Go ahead and feast on her feet again…”

Lauren then looked at the soles of Tiffany’s feet and began her nibbling and licking again. Knowing that Tiffany was suffering, it made the taste of her feet even better. Then she gave one long lick then used her fingernails to scurry all over the helpless soles. She was rewarded with even more hysterical laughter, but also heard moans. Lauren then took all 5 of Tiffany’s left foot and placed them in her mouth while her fingers tickled up and down the soft sole.

Tiffany was in total silent laughter as the sensations of having her toes sucked, while her sole was tickled, and her pussy vibed and clit tickled was too much for her. She began to pray for blackness and wanted to pass out. There was a sense of relief when she felt herself fading into darkness. Soon her misery would be over at least temporarily. Then her eyes popped open as a very strong scent penetrated her nostrils.

“No passing out Tiff Tiff! These ammonia strips will make sure you don’t pass out on us. We wouldn’t want you to miss all the fun. Now look at that pussy of yours. Oooh, it looks like will cum any moment now. I suggest you do. If you don’t cum in the next 30 seconds, I will turn this setting to medium. I think it will kill you if I do…” Madam Yukuri laughed sinisterly.

Tiffany did feel the need to cum, but she was not close enough. The tickling sensations coming from her toes and her clit kept the orgasm feeling away. She started to cry harder because she knew at any moment, the toy was going to increase its intensity.

“Time’s up! You didn’t cum! You are a bad bad girl Tiff Tiff! You know, I think it is time to give you a small break. Lauren dear, take her toes out of your mouth right now. You can play with them in a little bit.” Madam Yukuri commanded. “I think it is time for her to be in a new spot. Get her ready….”

Lauren was a little sad as she let Tiffany’s toes out of her mouth. But she had to obey after the ordeal she went through earlier. She listened to Madam Yukuri’s commands and got Tiffany prepared. She let her out of her bonds and picked up the exhausted boy of Mistress Tiffany. She then watched Madam Yukuri prepare the bed and when she was finished, she dropped Tiffany onto her stomach and quickly tied her back down. She then put a firm pillow under Tiffany’s hips which raised her ass in the air.

Tiffany continued to cry as her body was so weak. She couldn’t fight back and could only endure the set up of her body. She knew it didn’t bode well for her to have her ass in the air, still spread eagled and the toy still inside her worn out pussy. At least it was turned off so she wasn’t suffering. Then she felt Madam Yukuri sit between her legs facing her exposed ass.

“Such a beautiful ass you have….” Yukuri smiled as she ran her fingers over the thighs and ass and giggled to herself when she saw the obvious ticklish discomfort from Tiffany. Lauren then handed her a long white feather and she twirled it between her fingers. “My dear Lauren, can you do the honors?”

Lauren had a grin on her face and then placed her hands on each butt cheek and pulled them apart, exposing the sensitive skin and asshole of Tiffany. This was going to be fun to watch. She saw the feather trickling up and down the crack and she loved hearing Tiffany shriek in laughter. Lauren started to lick her lips as she saw the feather dancing over the sensitive skin of Tiffany’s ass.

Tiffany screamed in hysterical laughter as the feather tickled her rear end. The feeling was so intense she could help but try to clench her ass, but Lauren kept the cheeks spread. Her toes curled and her whole body tensed up as she was tormented. Then she let out a loud primal scream as the tip of the feather slowly danced around the outer rim of the asshole. This was something she was not ready for. The feeling was maddening and all she could do was scream hysterically and beg profusely. She pleaded to stop this infernal tickling, but it was like she was speaking to no one as the feather continued to tease her.

Madam Yukuri was truly enjoying herself at this moment. She just loved the way Tiffany’s ass was responding for her feather. How the ass would try to clinch when the feather tickled the crack, how the asshole would pucker when the feather teased it. Every once in a while the feather danced on the exposed pussy lips then right back to the asshole. She knew Tiffany was going to lose her mind and she was going to push her over. It was only a matter of time before she completely broke Tiffany’s will.

“You know Lauren, I think it is time for me to play with her feet. Keep tickling her feet while I prepare her next position. Let me prepare her for the….coffin.”

Madam Yukuri left the room leaving Lauren with a trapped Mistress Tiffany. Lauren looked at the helpless body, the vulnerable ass still in the air, but it was the exposed face up soles that caught her eyes. The feet she got to tickle. The feet she got to taste. She made her way to the space between the spread legs and gave a small kiss to the exposed pussy. She was rewarded with a whimper from Tiffany and she began to keep kissing those lips.

Tiffany began to wiggle her groin area as she felt her pussy being kissed. This was better than getting her feet tickled, or her ass, but she was hyper sensitive at the point and still had a dildo within her. Then she shrieked in laughter as she felt fingernails scurrying all across her soles. Her exhausted body still convulsed like crazy and she began to beg Lauren to stop.

Lauren got wrapped up in the tickle torture she couldn’t even understand that hysterical noise coming out of the mouth of her victim. She looked down as she saw her fingernails skittering away at the soft pink flesh and she was going to enjoy this moment. When her fingers invaded the scrunched toes, her own excitement built up. She then tickled just the big toe and got a nice yelp from Tiffany. Then she lowered her head and began to lick the soles again. She slowly dragged her tongue from the toes, across the ball of the foot, sliding into the arch and off the heel where she gave it a quick nibble. She then repeated the procedure on the other foot and was rewarded with desperate whimpering. She could have done this forever.

Madam Yukuri walked back into the room wheeling in a coffin. She was pleased when she saw Lauren licking the soles of Tiffany. Capturing her and breaking her and forcing her to torment Tiffany was one of the best things she could have hoped for. She knew she could break the woman because within her, she craved to torment Tiffany’s feet. But now it was her turn. She was really going to have her way with Tiffany’s feet. “Lauren dear, you can stop now.”

Lauren didn’t hear Madam Yukuri’s voice and she continued her licking of the soles. She was so immersed in her foot worship, nothing else matter in the world to her. She then shrieked in pain as her ass was swatted.

“I said stop! Now be a good girl and help me put Tiff Tiff in this coffin….” Madam Yukuri commanded.

Lauren took her tongue away from the ticklish soles and then started to untie Tiffany. She managed to get the ankle bonds loose, then the wrist bonds, then finally removed the pillow from under Tiffany’s hips. She was about to remove the dildo but Madam Yukuri told her not to. She saw Tiffany’s body slumped onto the bed completely exhausted. Lauren looked over at the coffin nearby and scooped up Tiffany’s body. She started to carry her and she felt Tiffany sobbing onto her shoulder, trying to find comfort after being tickle destroyed. Lauren felt a little bad because Tiffany had been good to her. She was a woman of her word and Tiffany never tried to put her back into tickle slavery. But Madam Yukuri was even more ruthless so she had to obey. She made it over to the coffin and laid Tiffany’s spent body in there.

Tiffany could only moan and whimper as she felt her body nestling inside the coffin. The coffin itself was jet black on the outside and red on the inside with very plush material. She then felt her wrists being tied to the insides of the coffin and even winced when she felt a pat on her belly. She then felt her ankles being laid to rest in what was sure to be stockade holes and she was correct. She knew what was about to happen but her body was too weak to resist. All she could do was whimper and plead as best as she could.

Madam Yukuri was humming along as she prepared Tiffany inside her coffin of doom. After reading about Tiffany’s adventures inside one of these, she just HAD to use it against her. She got the ankles secured and then it was the moment of truth. She looked down on Tiffany’s face and smiled cruelly. “Tiff Tiff, it is time. When I shut this lid, you will remained trapped in here as I torment your feet. You will not be let out until I know you are my total slave. I am praying you fight it and take your sweet time submitting. When I put that bounty on you, I wanted to make sure it was high enough so someone could bring you to me. I want your feet. I live for your feet to be tickled. It will fulfill my soul to taste your feet. I am going to break you bitch and you will be mine forever. Now, let me get this nail polish off your toes. You will be natural from now on….”

Tiffany began to cry again. She felt the polish being removed from her toes completing her humiliation. She knew her feet were going to be tortured worse than when they were tickled earlier. She felt so weak, so helpless, so….. submissive. Then she saw the lid shut and everything was pitch black! She started to panic because it quickly got hot in there. She started to struggle then felt a fan come on and a rush of oxygen came through. She started to calm down knowing she would be able to breathe. But she knew her feet were on the outside of the coffin. She felt so vulnerable, so helpless, so weak. She began to remember the days when the Mistress that taught her put her in a coffin and put her through hell. But this was different. This was a woman that didn’t want to teach her, but to torture her. Then a chill went through her spine as a monitor came on. There was a TV monitor inside the coffin and what she saw scared her immensely. It was a shot of her own soles. Her toes wiggled and she saw it on the screen. She stared at the sensitive skin and knew Yukuri did this to make her suffer. She felt so ticklish at this moment.

“Tiff Tiff, you are probably seeing your feet on the screen right now. See this?” Madam Yukuri said as she held her middle finger in front of the screen. “This is my way of saying fuck you and now this symbolic finger will fuck your feet up!” she laughed as she took the tip of the fingernail of her middle finger and slowly dragged it up and down the soft pink sole. She smiled with great delight as she heard screaming laughter inside the coffin. She stared intently at her finger as it made cruel path after cruel path across the tender flesh. She knew Tiffany was staring at this torture so she slowed her finger down so she could really suffer.

Tiffany continued to scream at the top of her lungs as she saw the finger going up and down her sole. What made it worse was that she could see the finger slowly moving its way to a definite sensitive spot and she couldn’t stop it. It was like watching a horror movie but there was no escape. That middle finger was starting to really break her down. Her feet were so sensitive right now, the feelings felt like a million times worse. She began to panic when she saw the finger tip get closer and closer to the base of her big toe, a definite hot spot for her. The nail then flickered across that spot and she closed her eyes and just screamed. A gut wrenching primal scream.

Madam Yukuri could only smile as she heard the primal screams coming from inside the coffin. She continued to flicker her finger across the base of the big toe and knew Tiffany was suffering some immeasurable torment. She then paused her finger and what she said next sent chills down Tiffany’s spine. “Time for me to turn on the pussy destroyer again….”

Tiffany screamed even louder as the dildo still inside her turned on and began to vibrate. Her vaginal walls were tickled and the prong on her clit vibrated rapidly, sending mind crushing shockwaves through her body. Her clit was so sensitive, so raw, the vibration was sure to the melt her brain inside her skull.

“That’s right Tiff Tiff… You are going to have your feet tickled and your pussy destroyed at the same time. You will cum and you will laugh. Enjoy my new pet…” Madam Yukuri teased and she then began to tie Tiffany’s toes back, forcing her feet to be completely immobile. “I am getting hungry. Time for a snack” she laughed as she stuck out her tongue and licked the length of the taut sole.

Tiffany could only scream even louder as she saw that pink tongue get closer to her sole. She could not move her sole a millimeter and the dildo was going into overdrive. When she felt the tongue touch her skin she lost it. She finally hit a level or torment she never experienced before in her life. Her body started to convulse as the dildo made her cum very hard. Her eyes began to roll into the back of her head as the dildo continued to vibe her and making her orgasm a second time so quickly. It surprised her as she never came that quickly before. She had the laugh of a mad woman as she felt that dastardly tongue snaking between her tied toes.

Madam Yukuri continued to lick and suck on the trapped toes of her victim. Her eyes closed as she savored the taste. As her tongue tasted the middle toe, her fingers began to scribble up and down the other trapped sole and she was rewarded with the laughter of a woman who lost her mind. Yukuri began to feel extra horny as her own loins were hot and wet with excitement. This was the point she wanted to reach with Tiffany. She was going to truly enjoy this moment. She started nibbling across the balls of the feet, her fingers danced across the arch of the other foot. She then continued to nibble and suck the trapped foot and finally used her other hand to reach inside her panties and fingered herself. The taste of Tiffany’s foot as well as hearing the laughter and orgasmic moans made her soaked and she finally felt the pangs of a soul crushing orgasm herself. She played her with clit a little more and she exploded in creamy lust. She took her face and fingers away from the foot of the coffin and laid back on the floor, screaming in ecstasy from the greatest orgasm she has ever felt in her life. The sensation was so intense, so guttural she couldn’t even speak. Her eyes rolled back and it took a while for her to absorb the intensity of the orgasm.

Lauren watched what was unfolding and her own excitement was out of control. She could heard Tiffany going through utter tickle hell inside the coffin and the way Madam Yukuri worshipped those trapped feet brought her such satisfaction. She never seen anything so erotic before. She watched Madam Yukuri explode in an orgasm and she started to finger herself too. She looked over at the quivering soles of Tiffany and she remembered how they tasted, how they felt and how ticklish they were. Then she heard another earth shaking moan from inside the coffin and she lost it. Her own mind and body exploded in carnal lust as her orgasm shook her to her core and went right to sleep.

Tiffany continued to scream inside the coffin. Somehow her brain registered the evil tongue of Madam Yukuri was no longer on her feet, but the vibrating dildo continued its cruel torture. The only thing her mind could think of was cumming over and over and over. Her body was broken at this point as she had uncontrollable orgasms, making her clit even more hypersensitive than it was. She could only babble incoherently as the dildo vibrated her entire soul. Then finally the vibration stopped. Once the it stopped, she could only cry. A broken cry. The deep kind of cry that only a few women may have reached. This experience was horrible. This was beyond what she did to any of her slaves. She wanted to close her eyes and just get away from this nightmare. But then what she saw in the monitor shook her to her core. A very familiar object appeared.

“Time for more foot fun Tiff Tiff! I KNOW you recognize this tool. You experienced the pussy destroyer, but this is the ticklish foot destroyer. A toy you fear the most. That’s right my pet, the Remington…” Madam Yukuri laughed.

Tiffany begged and screamed incoherently at the mere sight of that Remington! She then convulsed and shook like mad when she heard the whirring sound and saw the spinning ball getting so close to her immobile feet. She tried everything she could to get away, her adrenaline was at an all time high. She knew after what her body just experienced, this Remington would definitely finish her. The ball got closer and closer and then it hit. The spinning ball made contact with the base of her big toe.

Madam Yukuri smiled with such delight as she heard a noise she never heard before. She thought she pushed Tiffany into tickle hell already, but apparently, this only pushed her into the basement of Hell. She took the Remington and slowly applied it along the base of each toe. She saw the tied back toes strain so much she thought they might snap off. Then she moved the tool to the center of the ball of the foot and laughed to herself as the coffin began to shake. She reached forward with her head and licked the big toe pad and then began to move the toy in a small circle around the ball of the foot. She saw little white markings into the flesh of the pink sole and just continued the same path. She got lost in her thoughts as the Remington went all over the ball of the foot and across the toes and she didn’t realize how much time went by. She didn’t care, she just wanted to lay with these feet forever.

Tiffany’s mind finally snapped. The torture was too much. She could feel that dastardly spinning ball destroying her ticklish feet and it wouldn’t stop. Her eyes were soaked with tears, her body was exhausted and her voice started going hoarse from the horrific laughter and screaming she had been doing. She tried holding on to whatever sanity she had left, but then felt the spinning ball dance in her arch and that broke her. Her mind was finally broken and she resigned herself to being a slave. She couldn’t take it anymore. The only thing she cared about in this world was for this tickling torture to stop. She thought back to her life and how she was a world renowned tickle Mistress. She thought about the insignificant threats of Madam Yukuri when that woman first mentioned the name to her. She never thought nothing of it and now she was going to be her slave. She knew she would never see her subbies again or her girlfriend. The spinning ball went back and forth with each arch and she knew her life was over. She could only hope as a slave, she wouldn’t have to endure this kind of intensity ever again.

Madam Yukuri felt so much power at this moment. The Remington continued to buzz around the soles and she knew her victim had no will left. She gave one last swipe of the toy and then sat back and watched the tender soles shake with exasperation. Now it was time to claim her victory. She opened up the coffin and look at an obvious exhausted, sweaty, broken woman. “Well Tiff Tiff I must say… you look like total shit.” She laughed.

Tiffany could only babble incoherently. Her will was gone. He body was racked with overwhelmed sensations and feelings. Her now melted brain was grateful the torment was stopped at the moment. She felt the dildo being removed from her soaked pussy. She giggled uncontrollably as she felt Madam Yukuri diddle her clit and shuddered when she felt her blow on her nipples. Tiffany was cackling and couldn’t stop. When she finally could she just sucked in air and begged. “no more…no more…no more…I give up…”

Madam Yukuri looked at her new slave and knew she had won. She just needed to make it official. She stared at the pink collar of her pet and then looked into her eyes. “Now Tiff Tiff, will you be my slave? Will you submit to me as your new Mistress to serve me and to satisfy me? Will you submit your body to whatever my desires are including tickle torture everyday?”

Tiffany started to cry as she knew this was the moment her life as a Mistress was over. She sucked in some air, and with her exhausted voice, she uttered “…..yes. I will be your….”

Suddenly alarms went off and the sounds of explosions could be heard. Madam Yukuri looked up and swiftly went over to a telecom. “What is happening?!!!” she shrieked.

“Red alert! Red Alert! The compound has been breached! I repeat, the compound has been breached!” the voice replied.

Madam Yukuri went over to her security monitors and saw a group of men and women storming through the halls. She recognized the group as Tiffany’s security team. She grew upset as she knew she had to vacate the premises. She walked over to the coffin, leaned over and kissed Tiffany on the lips. “Lucky for you Tiff Tiff, your blasted team found you! I have to go now, no time to take you with me. But rest assured, we both know you were about to be my subbie. Till next time and there WILL be a next time….”

The door to the chamber blew open and a group of security, lead by Head Henchman, Primetime, came storming through. They went right after Madam Yukuri, but she was too swift and managed to escape through a hatch. The team secured the room and freed Lauren from her bondage. Primetime went over to the coffin, and freed Mistress Tiffany. He scooped her up and carried her out of the building and into a waiting car.

“We have her! Go Go Go!!!” he screamed as the car took off rapidly. He put a blanket around her and then asked some women to give Tiffany some after care. He will later admit that he enjoyed seeing Tiffany’s naked body but knew he could never have it.

Tiffany felt warmth caress her body as her subbies cared for her. They held her, they gave her food and let her cry. She knew she barely escaped and was a mere moment in time from becoming a submissive herself. She was eternally grateful that her team rescued her. Her body shuddered when she thought that one day, she will come face to face with Madam Yukuri again.

So, what do you think?

Great story. Please continue it. Tiff Tiff should get revenge on Lauren and Yukiri.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back