• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reintroduce Yourself

whonose

Hi All,

Happy New Year to you all! I wanted to start this thread for a couple of reasons... 1) The very cliched "New Year, New You" but more so 2) noticing and learning from missteps myself and other new posters may have made when introducing themselves in this community. My limited posts and replies to posts revolve around the same subject, belly button tickling and attempting to introduce to the community to my belly button in the vein that someone would either jump to tickle or at least would converse and talk about tickling me. Good lord was that stupid and I'm sorry. Now, if you'll appease me, I'd like to reintroduce myself to this forum.

I'm in my early 30's, working in sports in the Chicago area. I have an outie belly button and am incredibly ticklish there, on the belly and other places, but that's not the point. With the exception of last week, cooking is my stress relief. I cook dinner every year for Christmas at my folks. I planned on cooking for 7, then found out I was cooking for 12 after my family started drinking heavy. The menu was planned and everything was bought. That's a panic attack! The family got college drunk that night. Made a run to the store early morning and I knocked out braised spare ribs with mashed cauliflower and collard greens in a red wine gravy for 12 people. Quite possibly my biggest accomplishment.

I work in sports and dabble in cooking. Let me hear your stories.

Can I make a suggestion? One thing I see with the "newbies" here, more so than those that have been here for a while, is either incomplete or very vague profiles. I looked at yours and it was ok. But if you look at mine, there are numerous pictures and a brief description of my interests, where I live without being too specific, my age, etc. Enough that you can kind of get a feel of who I am without writing something like this that will be lost in the abandon after a few days. A profile can be referenced anytime. You can edit it anytime. Add or remove pictures anytime. It's actually a pretty nice tool. I'm always skeptical of people that have nothing in their profile. It makes me wonder what they're up to, or what they're hiding. Or are they just that lazy? I've seen some people that have filled out some really nice profiles, too. Good description of themselves, lots of pictures. But, hey, that's just my opinion...

Thanks for your feedback! I have updated my profile to the point I feel comfortable doing.

With all due respect, I feel you missed the point of my original post. If I wasn't clear enough, I apologize. In my post, I'm pretty sure I described who I was (to the level I felt comfortable), my interests and shared that I made a nice dinner for my family. I wanted everyone to share their other interests and join in. You could have made a perfectly adequate and welcoming post sharing that you like drag racing and fishing, but you decided to criticize my profile without getting to know me. But hey, that's just my opinion...

I'm sorry you took my response as criticism. At the very most it would've been constructive criticism. It was more venting about how people here seem to ignore their profiles. And the only reason I said your was just ok, was because there were no pics in it. Other than that it was fine. So I'm glad to hear you updated yours. But I still believe that this thread will fade away and all your story will eventually be lost. And I'm thinking you had thought it would be around forever. Sadly, only a few ever reach that status here.

I've never been comfortable sharing my picture myself. I enjoy chatting but I just feel antsy about putting pics of my face on the net. Don't do it in non tickling sites either.

But to answer the opening post I'm in my mid 30s and stress relief for me is reading and writing. I love to fly. I can't fly anything besides my tablet but even greedy airlines and the TSA haven't killed the thrill I've always had getting into a plane. I always go for the window seat. I've been on this forum for awhile but only periodically until recently. I've been upping my activity and trying to make new forum friends.

This is a fun thread idea! When I joined TMF, I was a thirsty teenager in a new wide world of overload. Tickling can be such a private fetish, and we are often starved for it in life, so when I found a huge place dedicated to it, I was pretty much in heaven. But, like most teenagers, I was awkward and a little weird, and mostly fumbled my way through. Somehow, I still make friends, and that's the beauty of this place.

Needless to say, I'm a lot different now that I'm in my thirties. I'm transitioning to female, I'm happily married, I even have cats and a stable career. I'm just a lot more chill now. My TMF life is still mostly lurking, although we'd like to make some more videos at some point, but for now, I just kind of drop in from time to time. I should probably be more active, but I'm mostly content to listen, so-to-speak. Anyway, nice to meet y'all...again.

Okay I'll reintroduce myself.
I'm Bestmed. I live in the Southwest US. I'm probably one of the older members here. When I was young there was no internet, so no TMF.
I'm a ler but get few opportunities to indulge in our kind of play.

*cuts to Spiderman intro
Hey everyone,
Im a pretty simple guy. 20 years ago I got bitten by a radioactive spider, and since then I've been into breakdancing, martial arts, and parkour. In the last 5 years, I've narrowed my martial arts focus to Kung Fu, specifically shuian Feng hu. I have my ups and downs with it but I'm always glad to keep at it and see the improvements I make. Besides that, I love cooking, exercising, and my wife.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back