• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Vault

I think this is a scam guys. Dude has been on the forum since Last month and only has 5 posts.

This crossed my mind, but IMO a low post count isn't a reason to view this as a scam. Some of us just feel less inclined to be part of the conversation around here.

To me the business model is a little bit creepy or off putting, and is the first cause for concern. I don't have any interest in being part of some exclusive, high priced fetish club that I found on the internet with (only 5 other) people who I don't know in real life. I don't understand the reason for having only 6 keys - and that feels weird and vaguely conspiratorial. The focus on non-consentual practices (tricking people into being tickled, and maybe blackmail?) enhances that creepiness.

Most people who are producing content with amateur models have some kind of membership model or sell clips just like the more "professional" producers. For instance Piedmont laugh riot used to have their clips up for free and now they have a subscription fee based on patreon support. If this were something more typical like that, I would be more comfortable with it. I don't subscribe to their site, but I've bought clips from similar stores on clips4sale before.

Another thing that points to a possible scam would be the fact that a key is purchased in a transaction over DM instead of a mainstream platform like clips4sale, ccbill or patreon. I'm always more sketched out by an offer that asks me to give money over the internet to a rando who I've never met in real life.

Some things never change. While I appreciate the overwhelming skepticism on the thread, I’m far more appreciative for the DMs I got, excited and interested. If I wanted to prove who I am or that this is real, I could ask a couple of the most legendary producers and even former moderators on here to vouch for me or let you know what I’ve done for the community behind the scenes (spoiler alert. A lot) I do have a username (from 2004) I used to use. I didn’t want it tied to this, even still it only has 30-40 posts on it. The reality is while some were on here complaining or treating Producers like shit. I was making content and enjoying life. I’ve never wanted to participate on here. I’ve never met a more cynical group in my life.

I decided To share that content to a select few. That’s literally all this is, and marketing. Some of you are skeptics and some are excited at the haul they just got. I received over 30 DMs offering to purchase keys. I’m sorry I’m not going to spend thousands of dollars or stick my neck out and wind up all over every internet site so I can make $6 on clips for sale before someone pirates it. I needed to find a unique way to share extremely unique and literally impossible to get content with some amazing, genuine scenarios. Stuff we’ve read on the fiction story section, but brought to life. To everyone saying the housewife should’ve “figured it out” or called the cops or this is dark web material. What are you talking about?! &#55357;&#56834;. I caught her doing something bad. Really bad. I let her know I knew. She asked what she needed to do for me to stay quiet. Initially I was going to say don’t worry about it. Just be careful in the future, then I changed my mind and decided I’d swing for the fences and I told Her exactly what she had to do. So yeah I don’t apologize for that. It was amazing. And I tickle tortured her to the point she was a mess and offering to do a whole lot more. &#55358;&#56631;&#55356;&#57339;*♂️. But she didn’t want what she did out there. This was the lesser of two evils. So once every couple months for 2 years when her husband went away on business. She’d come over at my request and get tickled out of her mind. I don’t care if that offends you or you don’t think it’s real cause it changes nothing on my end. It happened. It’s real and there’s RECORDINGS to prove it. That’s what the vault is about. A provably real treasure trove of content that won’t ever be seen anywhere else.

Second. No one that’s received a key is going to be commenting on here telling you they love it or it’s worth or not worth it. I sold keys not to high bids but high character. None of them will share a thing. Believe that. If they have a key it’s because they respect what I’m doing and why. This for a half dozen people. I needed to find a way to limit content sharing, make it exclusive, make it unique and make a couple bucks just like Any other producer. I’d make far more making a full website or c4s but I’d like to protect the content. Too much file sharing. Thanks for the responses and views. I have one key left and that’s that. The people that took a “chance” even though this is just marketing and making the distinction that this isn’t the same content we see all the time and is unique, they’ve all been very happy. Mind blown. Cause once you see it and anyone can verify it’s real, you add the backstories. You figure it out really quick that it’s genuine and fun to watch. No one got scammed. They got some of the realest, most original content You could buy.

Also. We will be adding one new vault member every year. I’ll post next January.

Until then...

*vault door closes* &#55357;&#56841;

..... Second. No one that’s received a key is going to be commenting on here telling you they love it or it’s worth or not worth it. I sold keys not to high bids but high character. None of them will share a thing. Believe that. If they have a key it’s because they respect what I’m doing and why.

I appreciate the lengthy response, but in all seriousness, how can you possibly tell that someone has high character if you don't know them at all? How do you know they won''t share any single clip in The Vault? How do you know they are of great character behind the screen? Did you do background checks on them, or do you know them in real life? Was there some other method you used to force them to not share these clips? Seeing as they probably paid electronically for them, are you using your knowledge of their billing info (name and address) as a means for them to never want to share the content? Seriously - how are you able to judge their character by knowing only their digital self?

I have one key left and that’s that

Also. We will be adding one new vault member every year. I’ll post next January.

Until then...

*vault door closes* ��

Why is the Vault door closing? You said you still have one key left.

Also, out of curiosity, why 6 and not more/fewer?

@Comfort Eagle and Wolf; Oh boy! Such a witty comeback calling me 'Kujman'. Oh the hurt, the pain. :dropem: I should've figured on the usual defensive natures and inferiority complexes. Like other brats have never done the same to anyone who ever posts a different opinion. Old subterfuge trick from old timers. Rather childish for your ages. Read it again, nobody raved. You insulted the man and I called you on it. Photos and films back my statement up. More than I can say for you. Give this new dude a chance. People like you are too quick to start fights. This is supposed to be about tickling, not fighting. So if u have such attitudes why don't u go away? Leave us in peace. Maybe that way we'll get some new material.

@Comfort Eagle and Wolf; Oh boy! Such a witty comeback calling me 'Kujman'. Oh the hurt, the pain. :dropem: I should've figured on the usual defensive natures and inferiority complexes. Like other brats have never done the same to anyone who ever posts a different opinion. Old subterfuge trick from old timers. Rather childish for your ages. Read it again, nobody raved. You insulted the man and I called you on it. Photos and films back my statement up. More than I can say for you. Give this new dude a chance. People like you are too quick to start fights. This is supposed to be about tickling, not fighting. So if u have such attitudes why don't u go away? Leave us in peace. Maybe that way we'll get some new material.

It's time to stop, Kurt.

Some things never change. While I appreciate the overwhelming skepticism on the thread, I’m far more appreciative for the DMs I got, excited and interested. If I wanted to prove who I am or that this is real, I could ask a couple of the most legendary producers and even former moderators on here to vouch for me or let you know what I’ve done for the community behind the scenes (spoiler alert. A lot) I do have a username (from 2004) I used to use. I didn’t want it tied to this, even still it only has 30-40 posts on it. The reality is while some were on here complaining or treating Producers like shit. I was making content and enjoying life. I’ve never wanted to participate on here. I’ve never met a more cynical group in my life.

I decided To share that content to a select few. That’s literally all this is, and marketing. Some of you are skeptics and some are excited at the haul they just got. I received over 30 DMs offering to purchase keys. I’m sorry I’m not going to spend thousands of dollars or stick my neck out and wind up all over every internet site so I can make $6 on clips for sale before someone pirates it. I needed to find a unique way to share extremely unique and literally impossible to get content with some amazing, genuine scenarios. Stuff we’ve read on the fiction story section, but brought to life. To everyone saying the housewife should’ve “figured it out” or called the cops or this is dark web material. What are you talking about?! ��. I caught her doing something bad. Really bad. I let her know I knew. She asked what she needed to do for me to stay quiet. Initially I was going to say don’t worry about it. Just be careful in the future, then I changed my mind and decided I’d swing for the fences and I told Her exactly what she had to do. So yeah I don’t apologize for that. It was amazing. And I tickle tortured her to the point she was a mess and offering to do a whole lot more. ����*♂️. But she didn’t want what she did out there. This was the lesser of two evils. So once every couple months for 2 years when her husband went away on business. She’d come over at my request and get tickled out of her mind. I don’t care if that offends you or you don’t think it’s real cause it changes nothing on my end. It happened. It’s real and there’s RECORDINGS to prove it. That’s what the vault is about. A provably real treasure trove of content that won’t ever be seen anywhere else.

Second. No one that’s received a key is going to be commenting on here telling you they love it or it’s worth or not worth it. I sold keys not to high bids but high character. None of them will share a thing. Believe that. If they have a key it’s because they respect what I’m doing and why. This for a half dozen people. I needed to find a way to limit content sharing, make it exclusive, make it unique and make a couple bucks just like Any other producer. I’d make far more making a full website or c4s but I’d like to protect the content. Too much file sharing. Thanks for the responses and views. I have one key left and that’s that. The people that took a “chance” even though this is just marketing and making the distinction that this isn’t the same content we see all the time and is unique, they’ve all been very happy. Mind blown. Cause once you see it and anyone can verify it’s real, you add the backstories. You figure it out really quick that it’s genuine and fun to watch. No one got scammed. They got some of the realest, most original content You could buy.

Until then...

*vault door closes* ��

"I don't care if you believe me, but believe me, I have all this proof that you'll never see. Also, I don't care if you think I'm a scumbag, and the proof is in me telling you how much I don't care."

Also, lol @ your claims of being some sort of tickling Willy Wonka.

Lmao this is just like The Kuj .

These riveting clips of pure torture that the internet or no one has ever seen can only be seen by select few! Even though I have no vouchers except a few a people (that may be me)!

Ridiculous.

Here it is - 1/2/2021.

I presume a new key is being offered, with new content? I am ready.

Well it turned out this was all legit. Why are people on this forum so negative towards people who do something different?

Well it turned out this was all legit. Why are people on this forum so negative towards people who do something different?

Being incredible vague, almost deliberately, tends to do that. Demanding people demonstrate their worth to watch your jerkoff videos isn't something a ton of people really wanna bother with.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back