• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Colorado female Ler

Me42

I am an honest, genuine person who is seeking the same qualities in a fellow who shares my fetish. I've discovered through trial and error that tickling is much more enjoyable when two have natural chemistry between them. Trust is important to me and I find it tantalizing to think of us sharing this secret of ours. I am a tactile and sensual person with a tickle fetish just about as old as I am. Tickling is typically my love language, and it does NOT have to be tied to sex. I am a 34-year-old Ler interested in consensually tickling in many forms, from discreet public tickles to casual attacks at red traffic lights to bondage and extreme tickle torture. I am passionate about the things I love and tickling is one of them. If you are a helplessly ticklish man, I know how to both protect and exploit you. On the flip side, I very much like to be sensually tickled with lips and fingertips, but the spots that get me are secret and intimate, and I must first trust you. To be up front: unfortunately I am not laugh-out-loud ticklish. I wish! But as it stands, I'm not a very ticklish gal and would be a disappointing lee if you're into true switching. I have never been in a relationship with someone who shares my fetish but it does sound ideal. The problem is - we are a fairly small group. A friend of mine put it this way: whereas most people can look for any fish in the sea, I am looking for a fish in an RV sink. :) Not only is chemistry a difficult thing to find, but distance is a bummer. Please hear me: I am not interested in a pen-pal relationship of exchanging stories and fantasies and long-distance messages. There are many around who are but as for me, these fingers would like to be ON you, not just typing to you. I have a strong personality, some say, but inside I am a loyal, loving cuddlebug who is enamored with the power dynamics of all things tickle/bondage. I am a safe person and I need you to be as well. Please message me if you think we may align!

Wow

I'm 51. I know you are 34. Scarey thought that it's taken the majority of my life to find you. I've been looking for a F/m tickling experience but have never had the guts to tell a woman I desperately want to be tickled, especially a woman with long fingernails. I have had an affection for being tickled with long nails since i was a wee youngster. I fantasize about it constantly. I scan the stories in the forum looking for FM related titles.
I am hopelessly ticklish. I hate the thought of it and yet just LOVE it at the same time. I'm a cuddlebug too and like the idea of being tickled in public. I'm open to a lot yet don't want pain. I'm very interested in exploring the topic so we both can feel safe and for us to find similarities about our tickling fantasies rather than differences.
I'm very serious here.
I've wanted a female ler with long fingernails for years and am just now being open and honest.
Maybe you're Her...!!!

I think we may align perfectly. I am very ticklish, I'm 33, fit hazel eyes mixed race and have had many consensual tickling experiences. I usually was a ler but I'm dying to meet a female ler. As a trade I can give you foot massages etc you dont need to be ticklish. I am very humble, thoughtful, kind and funny. Oh and did I mention TICKLISH. I've had many relationships where I turned them onto tickle fetish and they enjoyed every second. I am a cuddle bug and as long as you tickled me nonstop I'd be near you every second. I like being bound and LOVE my feet being tickled but also everywhere. I would get pedicures for you also as my working man feet could use some TLC and tickling. You sound to me like someone who would fit like a glove. I'll send you a dm and pic of myself. I am also from Seattle. I found your post through a google search and I want a female ler pretty badly. And in a relationship I'd be a happy guy.

Kind regards and hope to speak soon

Hi :) If you’re ever interested in having a female friend to tickle just for fun I would definitely be interested! I’m about to turn 27, enjoy connecting with others, and consider myself to be a pretty respectful and safe person. I’ve been told I’m pretty fun and easy to get along with as well, so hopefully you would feel the same :) When it comes to tickling, I absolutely love some light bondage so I can’t pull away or protect my ticklish spots! I understand if you decide you’re not interested, but figured I might say hi just in case. (I currently live in Southern Utah but would be willing to make the drive :) )

I am a male Lee who has always sought a female mere and it just never happened. For me I need to be tickled and touched but jest never found the right person. I am in Los Angeles though but I would love for the right person. If the chemistry is right it would be great

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back