• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stryker Entertainment

cletus

TMF Expert
I don't know if I'm going to get a response as he hasn't posted any new clips to his store for 6 months, but tonight I tried to download the clip Super Licious and my internet crapped out halfway through. My download link became inactive. I tried to contact the store, but the Captcha doesn't appear to be working. So maybe a warning of to those of you who still do buy clips. You may not get what you actually pay for on Stryker's website.

Will post an update if this gets rectified.

On a side note, why only allow someone who has paid $30 to be able to only use a link once? Doesn't that protocol seem a bit dated considering the state of piracy?

Private Message him on here. His screenname is Darth Sidious I think. He's a trusted producer. Have bought a lot from him before. I know his past concerns were about privacy, which is why he made his own clipstore.

I have and am crossing my fingers that I can get a $30 clip.

Stryker Entertainment is rock solid. I’ve worked with them on a special production and the delivery was excellent. I’m sure it will all be sorted out

He is pretty solid !!! They do a very good job there .

He worked with me the one time I had issues downloading what I purchased.

your not the only one with issues, brought 5 clips. I sent an email stating I had issues, links re-activated and same problem.
They said that it was a software issue my end so I did their fixes and about 2 months after no email or nothing.

$142 down the drain!

I have received an email saying his computer wasn't working and that hoped it would be up by 2/15, but have had no other replies since.

I did get the clip eventually with the help of Darth Sidious. Thanks.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back