• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stranded and Held Captive at College! (Non-consentual, by request, F/f, FF/f, F/m)

siamese dream

Verified
This story was written by me as a request based on an original premise, outline, artwork & other ideas by gluestick. Thank you again for all your encouragement & advice on my art & writing!

Plot: When a weather emergency causes evacuations at a University campus, a guy and his crush wind up stranded in the dorms, with no hope of rescue, and at the mercy of two female attackers! Held captive, both are tormented by their captors, who threaten to reveal his secret fetishes to her. Non-consentual, f/f, FF/f, f/m & all events are fictional and all characters are over the age of 18.

Nathan hurried up the stairwell to Samantha's dorm room, his concern growing as he noticed how unusually silent and empty the halls of the neatly minimalist student lodging building were. He felt more unnervingly certain the closer he got to reaching her floor, that Samantha wouldn't be there; of course she wouldn't, no one would - the whole campus had been evacuated, and he just HAD to be the one idiot who missed the blaring announcements and emergency text alerts, and was now stuck alone in the dormitory building, in the midst of the worst blizzard to hit the state in 10 years.

Nathan had been absorbed in his photography project, and had been lost in the small, chemical-scented, red-lit darkroom for the last couple hours, meticulously developing his many negatives, carefully choosing the best shots and discarding any flawed images after the photos had begun forming before him, while hanging to dry after their development chemical baths. The darkroom was very well insulated from both sound and outside light sources, and his phone had been turned off, since even the small screen lighting up momentarily with a phone call or text could potentially ruin his developing images.

When he had finally emerged, and turned his cell back on, he was greeted with a flood of texts:. Most carried an "urgent" stamp and were automated severe weather warnings. Something about a big winter weather event; he didn't understand the seriousness of these warnings, at first, and pretty much ignored them in favor of two messages that came in from a much more interesting source: Samantha's number. One read, "Staying in where it's warm, was thinking of having some cocoa and watching a movie. Wanna join me?". The other, "R u coming or not??", sent about 45 minutes after the first.

"Yeah, be right over! Sorry I was in the darkroom and phone was off before", he texted back, just as soon as he read the texts from Samantha, hoping she would still want his company, and wouldn't think he was blowing her off by not answering her sooner.

Samantha was... Well, he couldn't really call her his girlfriend just yet, but he was hopeful that things might be heading that direction very soon. She was a very pretty, very shy, but quite talented girl enrolled in two of his art classes with him. He had been taken by her looks right away, and her sweet personality had endeared her to him further. She had a slight, petite build, wavy dark hair tumbling past her shoulders, a meek smile that would hesitantly reveal deep dimples and slightly crooked teeth, and stunning bright blue eyes behind thick dark lashes.

In graphic design, one of their shared classes, her work generally was decent enough, but a tad flowery; less direct and bold than most advertisers were looking for. Where she really shone was in his oil painting class; a medium he himself found to be fairly difficult and challenging, but where she was producing stunningly beautiful images like it was second nature, and had become the Professor's darling, blushing and stammering away his numerous compliments and praises over her work.

Nathan couldn't help but feel a bit of anger, and a bit of jealous protectiveness, over this grown man fawning over his student, who was such a sweet and innocent-seeming young woman. His amnimosity may have been baseless, but it certainly wasn't helping him improve his work in oil painting, either. But in the end, it was his struggling in this class, and Samantha's in graphic design, which brought them together. They had begun shyly talking, him giving her tips and advice in graphic design first, and her reciprocating by trying to share with him some of her techniques in oil painting (which he appreciated, and never spurned an opportunity to speak with her, but secretly felt that this one was a matter of "you either have the gift or you don't", and she did, but he just didn't.).

Over time, their communication began to extend outside the classroom, and they had become... At least good friends, and hopefully, soon to be more than friends. Nathan hadn't worked up the courage to make a bold move on her just yet, but they had shared some rather flirtatious banter recently, to which she had responded with a huge, dimple-flashing smile and pleased flush of her cheeks. An invite to watch a movie in her dorm room, alone, was huge - this would be the perfect opportunity to get closer; maybe chance stealing a kiss from those pretty, rosy lips, and move their relationship from flirty friendship, into something more. This may even have been what she had in mind by inviting him; or at least, he hoped it was!

But as Nathan hurried to the dorm building, stepping outside the safety of the Arts building was a very sudden, startling reminder of those weather warnings he had been so uninterested in before. The wind was absolutely howling; blinding snow covered everything and flakes continued coming down, whipped stinging into his face by the fierce wind. He sank into snow midway to his knees as he trudged determinedly, but began to notice, with a growing feeling of dread, how few other signs of life, of other people, he saw outside in this mess. He should have crossed paths by now with at least ONE, another student stumbling and cursing their way through the snow like he was...but there was no one.

Once he fought his way to the entrance to Samantha's building, he thought maybe he ought to look at those weather warning texts he had ignored now. As he skimmed over them, his feeling of dread grew and his guts sank as he realized that well over an hour ago, while he was lost in the darkroom, the entire University campus had been advised to evacuate; classes canceled, students and teachers sent home, in the face of a record-breaking blizzard that was now directly impacting the area in full force. Even students living on campus, like Samantha, had been advised to shelter with parents, friends or other relatives if possible; since it was uncertain how long the weather would shut the University down. Nathan tried to remember if Samantha had said whether she had family nearby... He decided he had to at least check her room, see if she was still there... although he doubted it more with each passing minute. He took the stairs; at least having the foresight not to get stranded in an elevator in a blizzard...even if he was, indeed, still stranded in a blizzard.

He finally reached her door and knocked, not expecting any answer...but was stunned to hear a perky, feminine voice call in response, "Come in!"

He opened the door and stepped inside; the lights were off, and the room so dim he could barely see in front of him.

"Samantha? Where are you?" He called, and then an arm reached around his neck and a female voice chirped "Guess who??" as a hand wrenched the front of his shirt partially over his head, covering his eyes; before he could react in any other way than to reach both arms up, startled, to pull his shirt down, he felt two hands seize his wrists, and a metallic click, as handcuffs were fastened onto his wrists quickly.

His arms came down; his hands were locked together in front of him, and he shook himself free of his displaced shirt collar, shouting "Hey, what the fuck?!" angrily. At the same time, he heard Samantha's frightened voice cry out, "Nathan?? Nathan, Hel-!!" before her plea for help was stifled, as if she had been gagged, or someone had covered her mouth.

"Samantha!!" He cried in real fear now, adrenaline rushing through him as he scrambled blindly toward where the sound of her voice had come from. But a pair of strong arms grasped him around the waist, and a husky voice rasped "Oh no you don't, pretty-boy!". Nathan fought with everything he had at the unknown assailant, kicking back at the attacker, swinging his locked wrists out to ram any part of them within reach, feeling terror at not knowing what he had walked into, or what had happened to Samantha. Then suddenly all the fight and coherent thought, except overwhelming pain, left him; as his attacker planted a swift, hard kick right to the spot sure to disable any man immediately. Nathan groaned and sank to the floor, clutching himself with his cuffed hands. "Dirty fucker..." he gasped out, and heard the husky voice laugh snidely in response.

Then the attacker clapped a second set of cuffs to his ankles, hauled him up roughly, and slammed him down into a chair, then quickly began wrapping rope around his torso and the chair back, tying him to it. Nathan started to struggle forward, still nauseous and aching from the kick to the groin, but the husky voice snarled "Don't you move a muscle, or next I'll do more than kick you! I'll take them clear off!", and a hand flashed the edge of a blade before his eyes. Nathan seethed with rage, but froze in place obediently at the sight of the weapon, and was firmly roped to the chair by the attacker.

"Time to see your girlfriend!", the voice then chuckled cruelly. The chair was an office-style seat with wheels at the base, and the assailant began wheeling the chair toward the bedroom, where he had heard Samantha's scream for help.

He was steeling himself for what horror he might see; but when the lights suddenly flashed on, he was truly taken by surprise.

"What the...Jamie??! What the fuck IS this?!", he demanded in outrage, shocked as he immediately recognized the sneering face of the first attacker he saw. She was standing with her arms crossed, smirking down at him... and behind her on the bed, her arms and legs tied firmly to the legs of the bed frame spread-eagle, wearing a nightshirt, shorts and ankle socks, was Samantha... She had indeed been gagged, by a hankerchief stuffed into her mouth, her blue eyes wide with terror.

"Jamie, have you gone psycho?! What the fuck do you think you're doing here?! Let us go!" Nathan shouted commandingly.

Jamie huffed in mockery, answering, "Nah! We've gone to a lot of trouble here, Nate, sweetie... I don't think I can do that...at least, not before we have a bit of fun with you and your cute little girlfriend here first!"

"You've totally LOST IT!", Nathan roared at her, lunging forward against the ropes, but then the arm of his husky-voiced attacker wound around his neck, squeezing hard, cutting off air.

"We need to gag this one too, Jamie.", said the burly, unknown woman holding him in a chokehold. Nathan didn't recognize her; although she looked vaguely familiar, like he might have seen her on campus before. She was tall, strong, and thick, with a dour, scowling face that looked pure mean and full of malice. He was quite shocked and confused that Jamie, the girl he had dated for a few months prior to meeting Samantha, was behind all this...but he still didn't really feel instinctively that Jamie posed any true threat to them...even in spite of her having done something truly fucked up here, that he never would have seen coming. But this other woman... she actually made him nervous. She seemed like she might enjoy making good on her violent threats.

"What for, Beth?" Jamie answered the other assailant. "The whole building is empty, so it doesn't really matter, then. No one can hear them! Let them be loud as they like!". Jamie grinned wickedly from Samantha to Nathan, snatching the wadded hankerchief out of Samantha's mouth. Her eyes were huge with fear, but even with the gag removed, she remained silent, staring from Jamie to Nathan in confusion.

"Nathan, you're so rude! Aren't you going to introduce me to your girlfriend here?? She seems pretty surprised to hear that you and I know each other! I guess you didn't see fit to tell her about me then? Well, that's just plain hurtful!" Jamie teased, smirking cockily at her ex, her blond hair tossing back and forth as she shook her head in exaggerated offense.

Nathan stared coldly into Jamie's amused hazel eyes, refusing to be intimidated, and said evenly, "Samantha, this is Jamie. She's my ex girlfriend... My apparently...PSYCHO ex girlfriend. And I'm sorry that you got caught up in whatever this crazy bitch thinks it is she's DOING right now!!"

"Oh now, I'm only trying to help the two of you...get to know each other a little better!" Jamie answered in an overly-sweet, teasing tone. "I mean...if you think she's so great a girl that she was worth dumping me for, Nathan, I would hope that you've at least shared a few things about yourself with her! I mean, you don't want to start out your relationship with any secrets, do you?! You told me a couple of yours, didn't you Nate? I wonder... have you told Samantha? I accepted your dark little secrets...the ones you chose to tell me about, anyway. Surely if she's so special to you, she will have too! Why, Nathan...you aren't blushing there, are you?".

Behind him, Beth chuckled wickedly. "Sure looks like he is", she sneered. "I can almost see him sweating!" The two women laughed together at that.

Nathan was indeed flushed red, and no longer meeting Jamie's eyes. He didn't dare look at Samantha, who was looking at him, puzzled and lost. He knew that Jamie could be a real vindictive bitch, and that she had an ego ten miles wide...but he never thought she would go so far, to try to humiliate him for breaking up with her, and then to drag Samantha into it, to humiliate him in front of her! He was furious, but also sick with embarrassment at what Jamie might say, might tell her...

"For instance..." Jamie continued, "Samantha, did you know, this isn't the first time dear Nate here has seen a woman tied to a bed this way? He used to be very keen on tying me up just like this, you know
... And, having ME tie HIM up, too! How do you think I learned to do this anyway?", She scoffed. "Oh yes, Nathan is very naughty... He would have asked to do this to you too, Samantha, eventually. So you may as well know it now." Although Jamie had been seemingly very pleased with herself and amused by Nathan's predicament, on those last couple lines, real bitterness had leaked into her tone.

Samantha was staring at Nathan in bewilderment and shock. Her face caused him too much guilt and shame to bear. He knew now what Jamie intended to do - ruin his chances at ever being with her, probably at ever going near her again, by revealing all the private, intimate, kinky details of their brief, turbulent, but very sexual relationship to sweet innocent Samantha, who would be too freaked out to ever look at him the same way. He never knew Jamie had felt quite THIS bitter over their breakup ... which was, admittedly, around the same time as Samantha had first caught his eye. But apparently she had decided that if he didn't want her anymore, she'd make sure the next girl he was interested in would never want him, either. He was both stunned at her petty cruelty, but at the same time...it fit; if he knew anyone who was capable of such a thing, it was Jamie.

He had known deep down that Jamie was a mistake from the beginning: She was attractive, blond, tanned, perky; she had that "stereotypical bitchy head cheerleader" look to her ... And the personality to match it. She was haughty, vain, snobbish ... But also incredibly confident and blunt, completely unafraid of rejection - indeed, likely his breaking up with her was one of the few times she had been spurned in her life, and she clearly wasn't taking it very well. They were at first only acquaintances; she had dated a friend of his for a while, and then suddenly dumped him with little explanation or sentiment. His friend was stung by it, sure - but also confided that she could be a total narcissistic, demanding bitch, so it was no enormous loss. Not long after that, however, Jamie made it abundantly clear that Nathan had caught her attention, and her sudden advances toward him were both surprising, a little bit flattering...and, he had to admit, more than just a little erotic. The things she told him she wanted to do with him, were so shockingly, overwhelmingly sexual... It had been a classic case of "thinking with his dick", and her explicit forwardness had resulted in his falling into bed with her before he hardly knew what hit him. Not only that - she was crazy in bed; willing to try seemingly anything, and he told her things he had never dared tell anyone before, and did things with her that he had never done with anyone else, too.

Hot as the sex had been with her, though, outside of bed, he began to face the ugly truth that he couldn't stand Jamie otherwise. She was indeed a narcissistic, demanding bitch, just as his friend had warned. Then Nathan had met Samantha, and his soft feelings for this sweet-natured, quiet, artsy girl, so different from Jamie, had begun to grow. Finally, Nathan had enough; and after a particularly nasty argument, told Jamie it was over. To her credit (so he had believed), she didn't really make a scene. She just gave him an icy look, told him "Fine. You're a fucking weird-ass freak, anyway." (that was a laugh, coming from her!) ... And was gone from his life as quickly as she had arrived.

He should have known...Jamie had only been biding her time, letting her resentment stew, and plotting her revenge. But bringing poor Samantha into it, and scaring her half to death, straight-up assaulting her and restraining her against her will... This was a low he never would have thought Jamie would sink to.

And the brutal-looking woman assisting Jamie, Beth - who seemed harder, more unpredictable, and far more dangerous than even Jamie at her worst - Nathan still had no idea how Beth fit into this, and what she stood to gain by helping Jamie...or if Jamie had even bothered to really consider that question herself. He felt sure that his humiliation in front of Samantha was Jamie's goal, but would Beth be satisfied with that? The worst aspect of his dread was the knowledge that Beth might be planning much more than what Jamie had ever bargained for; and that he could easily see Jamie, naively presuming her control over the situation, being quickly overpowered and at Beth's mercy right along with himself and Samantha. It would almost serve her right, too ... If the thought wasn't so terrifying.

"So Nathan", Jamie cooed at her captive former flame as he glared back at her, infuriated by his helplessness. "I really suspect that your cute little girlfriend here doesn't know the half of it, with you and those naughty secrets of yours... Probably doesn't know a fraction of it really. How adorable, you two are still in that innocent, puppy love stage, aren't you?? We sort of skipped over that whole part and went straight to being more like dogs in heat, didn't we Nathan?". Jamie winked at him, and his cheeks burned. He purposely avoided meeting Samantha's questioning eyes once more.

From the corner of his vision, however, he caught a glimpse of Beth towering over Samantha's petitie and bound frame. She began slinking toward the foot of the bed, and Samantha gasped in protest as Beth absently began fondling her socked foot, tugging playfully at the cuff of her left sock. Beth's face was cruelly eager, watching Jamie silently, as if awaiting her next move.

"She is so TINY!", Jamie squeaked in a babyish tone, grinning over Samantha, with Beth's face giving a darker, harsher echo of Jamie's smile beside her. "Tiny, doe-eyed, I must admit ... She's not half-bad, Nathan! Although, she might be just a little too wholesome for you, I'm afraid. Just look at her teeny little feet! She could probably shop for shoes in the children's section!", Jamie snickered. "Hmm...have you ever had your chance for a good look at those dainty little feet of hers yet, Nathan? Ha ha, I don't think you have! You must be dying to see them. Let's not keep you in suspense!"

At this, Jamie grasped Samantha's right foot as Beth kept hold of her left, and Samantha began to shift in apprehension as her two captors each peeled away a sock, together revealing her pretty, feminine little feet with coral-painted toenails. Jamie's eyes were bright with mischief and trained directly on Nathan's face, as she waggled the stripped sock in the air triumphantly. But Beth kept her grasp on Samantha's left foot, and her deep set eyes roved over the captive girl, from the exposed toes, up her bound figure, and back again. She lazily plucked at Samantha's big toe, as if silently playing "This Little Piggie" with her frightened, unwilling toy. Samantha finally broke her silence, whimpering uncomfortably and squirming in Beth's grasp. Jamie didn't seem to notice; her full attention remained on Nathan.

"Look at that, Nathan. Those toes are just as adorable and pink as her face is! Come on, I KNOW you want to look! You couldn't ask for a better chance to get a load of those cute teeny feet of hers! Aw, you seem to be shy all of the sudden... Don't pretend you aren't interested, Nate...I know you are. I know all about what women's feet do to you...".

Nathan's face was burning in embarrassment, and growing hotter with every word from Jamie. He kept his eyes down, at the floor, the only safe place to look... He hated Jamie so much for this; he had never hit a woman before, but wanted nothing more than to smack her in her smug mouth right now, anything to shut her up...

"Here; you'll get a much better view over here by Beth..." Jamie taunted; Beth casually releasing her grip on Samantha's foot and moving aside, flashing Samantha a secret grin that made her shudder. Jamie wheeled Nathan's chair to the foot of the bed, scooting it right to the edge...bound to the chair this way, seated, he was now right at eye level with Samantha's bare soles, mere inches away from his face. Jamie didn't intend to allow him the dignity to ignore them. He hated her; his eyes took in a furtive glance at the view before him, unable to help it... he hated himself for looking, and Jamie for making him...

"That's better then. So close you could just about taste them, hmm sweetie? Haha, poor Samantha, you have NO idea what a naughty freak you've got on your hands here. Men have wanted to put their mouth on just about every part of my body you can imagine in the past... But Nathan here, was the first to ever want to put my toes in his mouth ! I was pretty grossed out at first too, but I have to admit, it felt a lot nicer than I expected! But Nathan, he was like... Waaay into it. Like in total ecstacy when I finally let him do it, isn't that hilarious?! Oh, he just loved it, always loved women's feet, he said...the taste, the smell ... Haha, fucking weird, right?! But I played along, it was just so funny how crazy it made him! You know, Samantha, I bet right now he's practically drooling thinking of your feet and how close they are, and what he'd like to do, even though he's trying to hide it... Yeah, he's beet-red, haha... He's definitely thinking all sorts of nasty thoughts, and I'd bet money he's also hard as a rock right now!" Jamie cackled, and Beth answered with a husky little laugh.

"Definitely is", Beth scoffed quietly. "It's amazing his face has enough blood to stay so red at the same time!". Jamie hooted loudly in appreciation at that.

Egged on by Jamie, Beth taunted "She's got itty feet, pretty feet, those soles are soft... look; don't they look soft? They ARE!" Beth's hands were reaching, and then each slowly tracing a line down, up, and down the center of Samantha's soles; a caress more gentle than someone like Beth seemed capable of. Samantha wriggled all over, her eyes horrified but her mouth forming a grin in spite of herself; her voice protested the touching at first with a few surprised grunts, which quickly became shriller and turned to words: "Ah, no, no, no, don't!"

Nathan's mouth fell open in surprise. He tried to muster an angry obscenity-laced shout on Samantha's behalf, but the shock of seeing Beth suddenly touching Samantha's feet gently, teasingly cooing how soft her soles were in a disarming singsong way, caused all of Nathan's words to die in his throat, his shout shrinking into a strangled little baffled noise. "Wh... what?" He finally managed. Beth grinned and answered him by increasing her speed and pressure, dragging her fingertips up and down the soles of her feet in rapid strokes. Samantha's whole body tensed, shivered and her fearful pleas broke apart into squealing giggles. Jamie, for once, was silent; observing the scene with an amused smirk.

"Hey... Hey!" Nathan tried to summon some anger into his tone, which still came out as weakly bewildered. Beth was tickling under Samantha's toes, then tickling her heels, then toes again; her hands darted back and fourth as her helpless victim thrashed and shrieked with laughter at each sudden switch. "Come on, stop it!! Leave her alone!", Nathan shouted... still far more weakly than he intended. He looked up at Jamie's cold smirk in confused desperation. "That's enough now, she hasn't ever done anything to you, Jamie! Tell her to stop it!".
Samantha echoed him, with a squeaky "Stooopp!!" between fits of giggles. Jamie just cocked an eyebrow at him, her smirk frozen in place. Nathan yelled in exasperation at Jamie's lack of response: "For fuck's sake Jamie, that's ENOUGH! Call off your fucking dog!"

"Excuse me?! You want to run that by me again, pretty boy?!" Beth thundered suddenly, holding off her torment of Samantha's soles and causing both he and Samantha to startle in reaction. Beth stared at Nathan unblinking, her mouth a hard angry line, hands poised in mid air inches from Samantha's trembling feet. Nathan looked back at her eyes, but each silent second that passed locked into Beth's chilling stare caused tension to wind tighter in his gut and his heart to pound harder and harder. He was afraid of her...though he hated to admit it, he was afraid. Looking at her was causing his nerves to fray and unravel more and more with each passing second. He shifted uncomfortably in the chair and glanced away.

Satisfied, Beth turned her attention back to Samantha's bare feet, scribbling all 10 fingers up and down the frantically waving soles, her face softening and her voice becoming an uncharachteristic teasing coo again: "Oh girl, your boyfriend, he's kinda stupid! Isn't he? Yes he is, he's stupid, can't he even ask ME to stop tickling your cutie feet, can he?! No he can't!
You know it's MY wiggly fingers keep tickling those pretty soft feet, don't you?!" Beth murmured as if to a baby.

Between shrieks of helpless laughter, Samantha wailed, "BETH PLEASE STOP!!"

"Ha-HA!", Beth answered, her face breaking into the first genuine smile Nathan had seen from her. "You DO know, don't you? Ha ha, She's cute and itty bitty AND smart, smarter than her stupid boyfriend, isn't she?! Yes she is!! No, can't stop yet cutie, not until HE asks me! He better ask me, and real nice, he better say pretty please!!" Beth replied happily, her low voice almost thrilled and affectionate. Her fingers kept flying across Samantha's soles, and Samantha groaned "Noo!", throwing her head back as she thrashed and squealed in utter helplessness.

Nathan found himself stunned into open-mouthed silence again, and his heart immediately began pounding at the prospect of having to address Beth; ask her...no, beg her, plead with her to leave Samantha alone. The words felt like chalk in his throat.

"Goddamn it ASK HER Nathaaan!!" Samantha suddenly howled, and Jamie and Beth both cackled in surprise and delight.

Flushed and flustered more than he thought possible, Nathan muttered, "Um...Beth...please stop and just, leave her alone, please?..."

"PRETTY please!", Beth retorted, and Jamie cackled wickedly in amusement and approval.

Nathan gritted his teeth. "Beth...um...pretty please...just .. stop ..."

"Pretty please just stop WHAT?!", Beth demanded, relishing Nathan's discomfort. "Stop doing what?"

Nathan felt like burying his face in his hands, if only he could move them. "Tickling her..." He said in a mortified whisper.

"Tickling her feet? Want me to stop tickling her feet?" Beth pressed, wanting to make this as humiliating for him as possible, punishing him thoroughly for insulting her. Samantha gasped and writhed in response as Beth emphasized each question with a long stroke of fingernails down the left, then the right foot, and then both together.

"Yes", Nathan answered in a whisper, staring at the floor, beaten. It was unbearable to be bested this way, made to answer to this strange cruel woman... And worse still, part of him, a rather undeniable part, burned with much more than humiliation over this turn of events...The image of Beth's fingertips scribbling on the soft little soles, the sounds of Samantha's squeals and pleas and giggles, Beth's disarming, teasing tickle-talk, played and replayed in his mind. Her quivering soles, made to dance at each stroke of Beth's fingertips, were almost close enough to touch, too close to avoid, too tempting to shut out. He throbbed along with his pounding heart.

"Ohh, ok. He was a good boy this time. I'll stop tickling her feet then", said Beth in mock disappointment. Samantha took a huge relieved breath.

"I think we should just force him to play with her feet instead, since I know he's just aching to. What do you think Beth? His balls will be bluer than his jeans!", Jamie scoffed, staring at the area of Nathan's lap with a familiar lustful gleam in her eyes. Nathan glared at her in what he hoped was blistering hatred, but the idea of being forced to play with Samantha's feet himself set a flurry of butterflies stirring in his gut.

"Hmph, it'll be funny to make him squirm some more, that's for sure...", Beth retorted sardonically. "But I think he's kind of a tool, really. She could do much better. Couldn't ya cutie?", Beth taunted, patting Samantha on the thigh and causing her to jump suddenly. "And you too, Jamie. Fuck this tool really. You know how I love to punish clueless guys and sexy girls without mercy... I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this, when you asked for my help...But, I don't think he's worth all this to tell you the truth, gorgeous.".

Beth gave Jamie a cocky half-grin, which quickly faded to a shrewd, unreadable look as Jamie brushed away the sincere comment with a non-committal "Yeah, I guess, thanks."

Nathan finally chanced a look at Samantha, who met his glance and gave a slight nod, before flushing pink suddenly and looking away. She had caught the meaning in his glance, though, and her nod showed she was thinking the same thing as him... They might be able to get out of this, if they could play the two, Jamie and Beth, against one another.

"Well, anyway, I haven't had nearly enough fun yet with these two, not even close!" Jamie declared with a wicked grin. "I mean, we don't even know where ELSE little miss squirmy here might be ticklish, do we?!". Samantha looked at Jamie in panic and her face clouded over with dread upon hearing this.

"No, you're right ...we sure don't!" Beth answered, her mouth curving into a sadistic smile.

"No... no, please don't!", Samantha pleaded with the two, as Nathan stammered at them simultaneously, "Hey, you said before, you told us you would stop, that you'd leave her alone ...!" Inside his heart hammered wildly and his body once again began burning with a mix of embarrassed dread and tingling excitement.

"I said I would stop tickling her feet, I believe", Beth scoffed. "That leaves the rest of her fair game."

"And I haven't said anything about stopping anything, here, have I?" Jamie added with a callous laugh. "Oh Nathan, I thought it was very interesting, the type of videos you watched on your phone and never told me. I think what we're going to do to poor Samantha will be more familiar to you than you want her to know! It's your fantasy, to see women get sadistically tickled, after all ... Isn't it? You always acted like it was just playful, all in good fun, when you used to try to tickle me ... But I have my ways of finding out the truth, and I must say, I was pretty shocked when I did! I think you're going to enjoy seeing this a lot more than you'd EVER be willing to admit!".

"No wait -- wait!!" Samantha stuttered nervously as both Beth and Jamie descended on her with wide, evil grins. Beth this time took up position at her upper body, Jamie at her waist. While Beth's hands started out surprisingly gentle and sensual once again as they roamed over her shoulders, sides, and brushed against the sides of her breasts, causing her to gasp involuntarily and let out an odd sound between a giggle and a moan, when Jamie joined in Samantha quickly lost all semblance of composure and instantly became a thrashing, screeching mess. Jamie's hands were just as vicious as her personality, and she attacked Samantha's hips and lower belly ruthlessly, making her buck wildly and shout garbled half-nonsense pleas between howls of laughter.

"Oh, she's so ticklish, she's a mess, isn't she?" Beth purred to the frantic girl, wriggling her fingertips under her arms and causing new spasms of tormented laughing, shouting and struggling.

"Tickle tickle!" , Taunted Jamie, squeezing her upper thighs rhythmically and eliciting another stream of helpless babbling mixed with giggles and half-worded begging screeches of "Nooo! Pleeee!!"

"Such a tickly little cutie, isn't she?", Beth teased back, her fingertips trailing and spidering up and down her sides. Goosebumps raised over Samantha's arms, shoulders, and shivered down over her whole body; her nipples stood out clearly beneath her nightshirt, straining at the fabric. Beth's hands purposely began roaming closer to the hard little points, brushing against her chest, over her shoulders, down her sides, and back up to graze across her chest again and again. Jamie began playfully tickling behind her knees, lighter this time than before, and deep breaths along with strange-sounding little grunts and groans began to get mixed in with Samantha's desperate giggling, pleading and squirming.

Nathan had at this point gone way past pretending to be too angry or ashamed to watch what was happening; he stared openly at the unbelievable sight of this gorgeous, sweet girl he cared for so much, being tickled out of her wits right in front of him, his breathing shallow and nerves on fire, unable to tear his eyes away.

Beth continued to move between teasing and torturing Samantha's sides and chest; positioning her hands deviously so that her thumbs brushed over and over her stiff nipples, while the other four fingers skittered tickling up and down her ribs. The helpless girl tossed and turned fruitlessly, streams of giggles ending with light sighs now... Jamie had ceased her attack, and now stood poised near her feet, staring at Nathan with a mix of amusement and lust.

"This must be sooo unbearably hot to you, hmm sweetie? Being forced to watch this, not able to move? I'm gonna use her to torture you now too ... You might hate me right now, Nathan, but by the time I'm done you're going to beg me to let you fuck me again." Jamie murmured to her captive audience, and though he hated her, he felt the aching between his legs sharpen at her words.

Jamie turned to address Samantha: "I'm going to help you out here, since I think we've put you through quite a bit of stress on Nathan's behalf. I'm going to untie your ankles ... Don't get any bright ideas about kicking me or anything, or Beth will make you sorry you did! But if you can stretch out when I let your feet go, stretch those stick legs far enough to touch your toes to Nathan's face, we'll both back off you and leave you alone. If not....well, I guess you belong to Beth til she gets bored of you!". Beth grinned at Samantha in response to that. "Fair deal?"

"...Ok", Samantha answered uncertainly. Jamie undid one leg and then the other from the cuffs holding them in place.

"Now stretch!", Jamie encouraged her, and Samantha did her best, straining toward where Nathan was seated just out of reach. However, when she did, Beth squeezed her sides and vibrated her fingers there, causing Samantha to shriek in response and recoil, her legs tucking in towards her midsection as she tried to curl up protectively.

"That isn't fair!", She wailed in protest, and her two captors laughed.

"We never said we would make this easy on you!", Jamie smirked. "Better try again!"

Trying to hold her abdominal muscles tight as possible and block out any other thought or sensation, Samantha once again stretched her legs out towards him. This time Beth attacked her armpits while her body was prone and vulnerable...but while it caused her to erupt in giggling and squirming, Samantha trembled trying to endure it and not curl up, letting her struggles wriggle her body outward instead of inward, trying to inch herself closer. Finally, the tips of the painted toes of one foot made contact and rested against Nathan's lips. He inhaled sharply, and his body glowed with inner heat.

"Kiss your girlfriend's feet, sweetie. She did a good job." Jamie ordered, and Nathan obeyed, too overwhelmed by the thrill of it to even try to be angry.

"Well, there you are...we keep our word", Jamie assured Samantha. Although her hands remained tied, Beth, as promised, also relented and stopped tickling her, letting her catch her breath.

"Now, what to do with this naughty boy here, I wonder," Jamie began mockingly; but Samantha spoke up suddenly, and everyone turned towards her, surprised:

"Um, Nathan?" She began hesitantly. "That's all really true? That you have a thing for feet and tying people up and...watching women get tortured with tickling?". Her big eyes were set on his intently, searching for understanding. He felt a new wave of shame sweep over him at her questions, though, despite Jamie having made all of the answers pretty damn obvious already.

"Yeah ... I ... I do. I'm...really sorry, about all this, Samantha..." He responded meekly.

"And you?", Samantha now turned to address Beth; this time really catching everyone in the room off-guard. "You're...the same way too? You like the same things that he does?"

Beth chuckled, unexpectedly good-natured about the sudden personal question being directed at her: "Ha, well honey, I wouldn't say exactly that I'm the same as him, at all...but ... We do have a few kinks in common, without a doubt."

"I think Nathan did talk about you to me before, Jamie..." Samantha said thoughtfully, once again an unexpected comment. "Or at least... He didn't say who you were, but he told me he had a girlfriend, who was really ticklish but got really angry at him and got in a big fight with him when he was just playing around and tried to tickle her.... That was you, wasn't it?".

Jamie's face flooded with color, and she looked as embarrassed as her captives for the first time all evening. Nathan's thoughts raced as he tried to give Samantha a questioning look, without making it too obvious to the others. He had talked with Samantha about many subjects, but his relationship with Jamie, he knew for a fact, was never one of them ... And tickling was definitely never one of them either! He wondered what Samantha might have in mind, what she was planning, by asking these questions.

"That's right... That was Jamie, alright."

Nathan had scarcely a clue where Samantha might be going with this bluff, but she had read the situation very wisely for having no knowledge whatsoever of any of this, until today's bizarre events. Samantha had every right to feel deeply violated, afraid, outraged at what she'd been forced to endure for him, and completely disgusted with him too, after learning his shameful secrets from his vengeful ex-girlfriend. But, Nathan felt both surprised, and even a little admiring, of how Samantha was handling all this... Not shrinking away, but facing their captors head-on, and perhaps even plotting an attempt to derail their plans as well. Though he wished he could have spared her, and himself, from going through this humiliation; he wouldn't have known how clever and bold Samantha could really be otherwise. Her unexpected strength emboldened him too:

"That was the one and only time she ever said no to something in bed!" Nathan declared, grinning smugly himself now into Jamie's shocked face. "And I really found it very surprising, too, how mad she got when I tried to tickle her while she was tied up ... I was only kidding around with her! But after all the messed-up stuff she told me she'd let other guys do to her before, stuff that turned my stomach... a little tickling just seemed so innocent and playful--!"

What was perhaps as priceless here as Jamie's anger, Nathan noted, was the wicked grin that lit up Beth's face, staring at Jamie with pleasure as she listened to this revelation. He knew now Beth had no real loyalty to Jamie, and so turning the tables in their favor seemed all the more likely, if they played this right. Beth, it appeared, simply enjoyed having a victim at her mercy to torment and humiliate... It didn't matter much who it was - although she seemed to have a preference for female targets - but Jamie would suit her needs just as nicely as Samantha had.

"I never once saw Jamie fall apart that way", Nathan pressed. "Even tied up, she was always in charge, always, and made sure that I knew it, too. But just a few seconds of tickling - that fast, that easy - I never saw her lose all control like that before! Or heard her scream that way either...!"

Jamie was furious, and it was her turn to burn red with embarrassment now. Beth looked like she might actually laugh out loud, or decide to have a go at Jamie herself. But she stayed quiet and watched this entertaining turn of events, to hear how her blond cohort would respond.

"Fuck you, Nathan", Jamie seethed. "You're gonna lie now, and say it was only just kidding around? Lie like you lied to me? Play it off like it was just silly, innocent fun, when I saw the type of freaky shit you looked at online, behind my back? Told me about the foot thing, the bondage thing...but oh just kidding about tickling me, that was only just a laugh, no biggie, you were only playing! You lying fucking pussy!" Jamie jabbed a perfectly manicured nail at his chest. "It's no secret now, we ALL know what you really wanted to do now, don't we?" Jamie shouted, jabbing again. "Well how do YOU like it?! How much do you like it now?!" Jamie snarled hatefully, and attacked his torso with ten times the ruthless fury she had done to Samantha.

Nathan tried to avoid dissolving into a very awkward unmanly fit of giggles, by shouting every curse word and variation of "Don't touch me, bitch!" he could muster, but Jamie kept her attacks fast, unpredictable and relentless, and soon he was yelping and jolting around spasmodically between each wailed obscenity and "you bitch", desperately thrashing beneath her vicious hands. Finally, Jamie cackled mockingly as his protests fell apart and became nonsensical cries and helpless laughter. He wrenched so violently in the chair to escape her that it teetered sideways, dangerously close to toppling. Jamie made a "woooah" noise, laughing herself as she caught and struggled not to fall down with the off-balance seat holding Nathan, gained her balance, righted him, and hopped into his lap to hold him down. "I'm going to give you all the tickles you ever wanted, I'll tickle you all night, Nathan!" Jamie teased gleefully. Even less able to struggle with Jamie piled in his lap, she wriggled her fingers into his clenched underarms, and he shouted brokenly between streams of boyish giggling, "Fuck! Jamie! You bitch! Stop it! Hate you!"

Jamie was having a hard time keeping her seat on his lap under the force of his struggling. Several times he had wrenched forward and back hard enough to nearly shake her off and send her sprawling to the floor. "Hey Beth, can I get some help here?" Jamie giggled, holding on like a cowgirl riding a mad bull.

"No, no, not her!" Nathan cried in desperation as Beth started over, to which Beth snickered. Standing behind him, wrapping the upper half of his body in her strong arms, Beth held him fast. "All yours, girl." Beth remarked playfully to Jamie.

"Thanks!" Jamie replied happily, and dug her claws into his thighs.

With no ability to move at all now that Beth had hold of him and Jamie's body weighted him down, Nathan did not endure this attack well. His guttural laughing took on a more frantic, higher tone and his curses turned to real pleas for mercy. "No, stop, please!" he shrieked, unable to stop himself even while knowing that the more frantic and desperate his reactions, the more it would encourage Jamie. He had lost sight of Samantha entirely in his struggle. Jamie loomed inches from his face, her pretty sneering face was all he could see no matter which way he tried to thrash.

"Poor ticklish boy, you don't want me to tickle you? I thought you liked this? This what you wanted to do to me, isn't it?! Not so cute and funny now, is it?!" Jamie was merciless in her ticklish onslaught, exploiting every weak spot he had, til his cries and helpless laughing were painful, making his sides and lungs ache for relief. He sorely regretted pissing her off now by taunting her. He was done for, defeated, and ready to do anything Jamie wanted to get her to stop ...

"Hey Jamie", Beth chuckled suddenly, nodding toward Samantha, who had freed her own wrists from their bonds, and was slinking behind Jamie's back cautiously toward the door. "We're about to lose his girlie here!"

"Hey, where do you think you're going?!" Jamie jumped off Nathan's lap and demanded, turning on her. Samantha shrank back from her, hands raised in a guesture of surrender. Nathan gulped air and tried to recover a fraction of his wits, heart pounding, feeling a sweaty huffing mess.

Jamie then got a wicked gleam in her eyes and ordered, "Actually, come over here. That's right, just you come right over here, sneaky little girl. Now sit right here, you take my spot", Jamie coaxed playfully, patting Nathan's upper legs to indicate Samantha should sit in his lap.

Samantha gingerly, carefully, followed Jamie's orders and sat. Nathan, still hardly having caught his breath from the ticklish hell his ex had unleashed on him, found his heart pounding now for an entirely different reason. He had never been this close to Samantha, never. He could smell the clean, flowery scent of her shampoo in her hair, and could see her own pulse racing in the delicate spot just below her throat, between her collarbones.

"Well", Jamie teased, "Don't be shy. Go ahead and give your boyfriend a kiss!"

Pink in her lovely face, sweet in her shyness, Samantha turned to face him hesitantantly under their ugly grinning stares. These two women were vile, sick, Nathan thought hatefully... but this only made Samantha seem more beautiful by contrast.

Samantha shakily closed the distance and gave him a soft, brief kiss, and it was somehow both the weirdest and most wonderful first kiss he'd ever had in his life.

"Now watch...watch what happens!" Jamie giggled eagerly, kicking her shoes and socks off. She lounged on the bed, pulling the chair containing her shyly close captives towards her, and pressed both her bare feet to Nathan's face, winding her legs around Samantha's shoulders to do so. Nathan turned his face away, holding his breath, but Jamie persisted in wriggling her well-pedicured toes towards his nose and mouth. He grimaced uncomfortably but felt himself getting undeniably hard despite his efforts to willfully ignore what Jamie was doing.

"Ha ha, look how weak he is, Samantha... I know you must have felt that! He hates my guts, he has a huge crush on you...and yet, your kisses just don't have the same effect on him, as my feet in his face! Probably best that you see this for yourself. Seems unfortunate, a weirdo like him getting his hooks into a sweet girl like you --"

Suddenly, so quickly and unexpectedly that no one could react, Samantha seized one of Jamie's ankles at her shoulder, held it there, and scribbled her own nails under Jamie's toes. Jamie reacted with an ear-splitting shriek, yanking both feet back and fairly leaping away across the bed in reaction. Furious, Jamie sputtered, "Why, you little...!"

"You can keep your nasty feet off MY shoulders, please!" Samantha shot defiantly, turning away and rising to her feet. "What, you dish so much out but can't even take any yourself? I think you're the weak one here!". The admiring feeling Nathan had felt earlier for Samantha swelled into flat-out pride in her.

Jamie was livid, eyes narrowed at Samantha, muttering "Just wait, Beth and I will fix your smart mouth! Just wait..."

But her face began losing color, going gray with fear, as Beth ignored Jamie and grinned appreciatively at Samantha too. "Damn, girl. I'm starting to like your attitude!" Samantha smiled back at her gratefully, and Beth responded by releasing her grip on Nathan's torso, rising to her full height as well.

"Right. Jamie, I think you've more than done what you said you wanted to do here. This has gone far enough from where I stand, and I've done my part... now I'm ready to collect." Beth's meaning was vague, but her tone was flat and final. Jamie had turned positively white.

"I mean... I thought that would be later..." Jamie stammered. Beth stared coldly, fixing Jamie in that unnerving hard stare which had got the better of Nathan when she'd focused it on him before. "Beth...Can't we just talk about this later?" Jamie finally whimpered quietly, totally subdued by Beth's confident command of the situation.

"Nah... Now is fine." Beth answered brusquely. The blade she had threatened Nathan with to get him to cooperate with being tied to the chair now flashed in her palm again, but this time its purpose was to free him from the bondage, as Beth expertly sliced through each loop of rope around him smoothly and methodically. Nathan cautiously stood up too, and the severed ropes fell away.

"You have no reason to look so damn upset", Beth purred quietly at Jamie, who looked on the verge of tears, or of fainting. "You went looking for me, you messaged ME first, you said you wanted a tough, sadistic, dominant woman into tickle torture to help you teach a lesson to a couple people you thought did you wrong. You wanted someone to help enact your revenge fantasy, who wasn't worried how consenting all parties involved might or might not have been!" Beth was smiling cruelly at Jamie now, who looked like she wanted to shrink into the floor and disappear. "I listened to you... I liked your cute little idea. It sounded kinda fun. I thought it might be a good time, worth my while... and so I told you I'd help you out. I also recall telling you the price for my assistance. And that it ends when I say, and our new bargain begins when I say, too. Didn't I? And you agreed.... didn't you?"

"...Yes, but..." Jamie whispered in a tiny voice.

"Yes, who??"

"Yes... Mistress", Jamie choked out. "Please...Mistress...must we do this in front of them??" she pleaded, unable to even look at Nathan and Samantha, who were dumbstruck at this changeover of power.

She agreed to be Beth's slave for this! Nathan realized, his mouth hanging open in disbelief. That was what Jamie agreed to give Beth in exchange for helping her! He almost felt pity for Jamie...

Almost.

"You're mine now, gorgeous." Beth answered with a hugely pleased grin. "That means you do what I tell you, when I tell you, in front of whomever I damn well please to have you do it in front of!" Smirking devilishly, Beth added, "It's really up to them, I could care less what they decide to do now...but, I have a hunch that these two might want to stick around and see how this plays out for you, slave."

The end

Last edited:
Wooooowwwww. This was a magnificent rollercoaster from beginning to end. Thank you.

A bit late to comment, but I love the set-up and the situation. Really well executed!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back