• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling two women in lingerie

RobCooper

Hello everyone, I had an exciting night last night and was want to share with you all. I live in central Texas and luckily there are a lot of open minded people since the vibe in central is weird. Some of you may be familiar with the app called Tinder, it’s a dating app that people really shouldn’t take seriously if actually looking for a relationship but I go on sometimes when I’m bored. I matched with this attractive Puerto Rican girl, she’s very attractive, 5’5”, has curves and thicker in the right areas. We message back and forth for a day and she asks me at one point what I’m into I tell her usuall stuff like sports, movies, etc. but she asks what’s something uncommon I’m into. Since I’ve never met this girl or have never seen her I tell her that I am into tickling and if she finds it weird the worst thing she could do is unmatch me and I go about my day. To my surprise she’s intrigued and ask for details and what exactly I mean by tickling. I give her a somewhat brief description and she tells me she’s down. I was shocked to say the least as I was not expecting anything like this what so ever. We agree to meet at a bar close to us around 9:30-10:00 p.m., later that day she messages me and tells me her roommate is interested as well and wants to get on the fun. I am still shocked and can not believe that this is happening, in my mind I was thinking it was too good to be true and it was some sort of prank. We had exchanged Snapchat’s when we had first started messaging each other and she sent me snaps throughout the day messaging me how they’re excited for tonight and have a surprise for me. Finally the time comes to when I meet these two women in person I get to the bar a little earlier to have a drink or two to get my mind right and more at ease. At about 9:58 two women approach me and sit next to me at the bar. The one I had been messaging gives me a hug and we start drinking and talking getting more comfortable with each other.

We finally close our bar tab and they tell me to follow them home. They live in a house with another roommate but they told me she was gone to spend the night with her boyfriend so we had the entire house to ourselves. I follow them home and to my surprise they live extremely close to me probably around 3 minutes away. We go to there kitchen and they begin to put on a playlist and start to have a couple more drinks. They then look towards me and ask me if I’m ready and excited I sit up in a chair and say yes, trying to keep my cool. They tell me to wait and walk into a room, I excitingly just play on my phone anticipating what will happen next, time felt so slow at this point. Finally both of them walk out in Victoria Secret lingerie and my jaw almost hits the floor. Let me go into more detail about these girls, the Puerto Rican that I matched with was 5’5” and had curves, she was light skinned but had this mean look on her face that I found attractive, her friend was Venezuelan, 5’7” thick legs, and an hour glass shape to her. They took me to one of their bed rooms and asked me how I wanted to start. One of them removed my jacket and told me to get comfortable. The Puerto Rican girl first layer down on the bed with her legs spread and arms raised up. I ask her friend to hold her arms and I gently begin to tickle her sides up to her under arms. Let me tell you this girl was extremely ticklish and she would flinch and squirm to the lightest touches I would give her. She would scream and moan the entire time I tickled her up and down her body, I believed her upper body was extremely ticklish but was I wrong when I began on her lower body and her feet. She had the cutest little feet ever and they were extremely sensitive. She would Snort and moan when I would tickle up and down her soles and in between her toes. Her friend would hold her down and begin to fan her if she got too hot. I would only go into small bursts and then begin to rub her to allow her to catch her breath. They then switched and her Venezuelan friend layed down on the bed with her arms up nervously. I couldn’t have imagined how ticklish this girl was, she was more ticklish then her roommate and I couldn’t believe how it was even possible. Her laugh was amazing and she would squirm and fight every time I tickled her. She had some very powerful strong legs so it took a lot for me to hold her down with the help of her roommate. We switched off and in between both of them for what seemed like forever. We had arrived at their house at around 11:00 p.m. and I didn’t end up leaving their place until 3:00 a.m.

We went back and forth for hours holding each other down and getting restraints involved as well. These girls knew how to put on restraints very well and enjoyed every second of the time we had surprisingly. I had them restrained facing up and facing down multiple times trying to learn each sensitive spot on both of them. The girl I had matched with was strong and a fighter and she enjoyed her self more than I would have ever thought, she refused to take breaks and stop. Her upper body was very ticklish but her legs, and ass were a whole different level. The more we got into it and tickled one another they both seemed to become more sensitive each time. Her friend was so ticklish on her lower body. Her feet were somewhat big probably around a size 10 and they were the most ticklish feet I had ever discovered. She would laugh, cry, beg, and scream in Spanish and it was nothing more than an amazing experience. They both were gorgeous women and more ticklish then I could’ve ever dreamed of. At the end I asked them both what they thought about it and they told me they enjoyed it. It was like a workout for them haha both were exhausted and sweating. They both were sitting next to me and we talked for a while longer and they told me how it was there turn to have fun. I stayed there for probably an hour longer and left early in the morning to go home. They both were amazing and I hope I can experience a night like that with them again. We discussed going out and getting drinks again but only time will tell. It still feels like a dream and it’s hard to imagine that it actually happens but I will never forget that night since it was the highlight of my little tickling career.

I won’t show her face but she was the one I matched with on Tinder and her friend was just as amazing

Attachments

• 55206AB0-5D5F-4C42-914C-9ED5BC57B7D9.png
    55206AB0-5D5F-4C42-914C-9ED5BC57B7D9.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 826
Wow! It sure sounds like all three of you had a lot of fun! :bouncybou
I presume that you will see them again. Let us know how it goes. :D

that sounds amazing! You got rewarded for being brave and mentioning tickling.
This could be an Ad for Tinder.

Hello everyone, I had an exciting night last night and was want to share with you all. I live in central Texas and luckily there are a lot of open minded people since the vibe in central is weird. Some of you may be familiar with the app called Tinder, it’s a dating app that people really shouldn’t take seriously if actually looking for a relationship but I go on sometimes when I’m bored. I matched with this attractive Puerto Rican girl, she’s very attractive, 5’5”, has curves and thicker in the right areas. We message back and forth for a day and she asks me at one point what I’m into I tell her usuall stuff like sports, movies, etc. but she asks what’s something uncommon I’m into. Since I’ve never met this girl or have never seen her I tell her that I am into tickling and if she finds it weird the worst thing she could do is unmatch me and I go about my day. To my surprise she’s intrigued and ask for details and what exactly I mean by tickling. I give her a somewhat brief description and she tells me she’s down. I was shocked to say the least as I was not expecting anything like this what so ever. We agree to meet at a bar close to us around 9:30-10:00 p.m., later that day she messages me and tells me her roommate is interested as well and wants to get on the fun. I am still shocked and can not believe that this is happening, in my mind I was thinking it was too good to be true and it was some sort of prank. We had exchanged Snapchat’s when we had first started messaging each other and she sent me snaps throughout the day messaging me how they’re excited for tonight and have a surprise for me. Finally the time comes to when I meet these two women in person I get to the bar a little earlier to have a drink or two to get my mind right and more at ease. At about 9:58 two women approach me and sit next to me at the bar. The one I had been messaging gives me a hug and we start drinking and talking getting more comfortable with each other.

We finally close our bar tab and they tell me to follow them home. They live in a house with another roommate but they told me she was gone to spend the night with her boyfriend so we had the entire house to ourselves. I follow them home and to my surprise they live extremely close to me probably around 3 minutes away. We go to there kitchen and they begin to put on a playlist and start to have a couple more drinks. They then look towards me and ask me if I’m ready and excited I sit up in a chair and say yes, trying to keep my cool. They tell me to wait and walk into a room, I excitingly just play on my phone anticipating what will happen next, time felt so slow at this point. Finally both of them walk out in Victoria Secret lingerie and my jaw almost hits the floor. Let me go into more detail about these girls, the Puerto Rican that I matched with was 5’5” and had curves, she was light skinned but had this mean look on her face that I found attractive, her friend was Venezuelan, 5’7” thick legs, and an hour glass shape to her. They took me to one of their bed rooms and asked me how I wanted to start. One of them removed my jacket and told me to get comfortable. The Puerto Rican girl first layer down on the bed with her legs spread and arms raised up. I ask her friend to hold her arms and I gently begin to tickle her sides up to her under arms. Let me tell you this girl was extremely ticklish and she would flinch and squirm to the lightest touches I would give her. She would scream and moan the entire time I tickled her up and down her body, I believed her upper body was extremely ticklish but was I wrong when I began on her lower body and her feet. She had the cutest little feet ever and they were extremely sensitive. She would Snort and moan when I would tickle up and down her soles and in between her toes. Her friend would hold her down and begin to fan her if she got too hot. I would only go into small bursts and then begin to rub her to allow her to catch her breath. They then switched and her Venezuelan friend layed down on the bed with her arms up nervously. I couldn’t have imagined how ticklish this girl was, she was more ticklish then her roommate and I couldn’t believe how it was even possible. Her laugh was amazing and she would squirm and fight every time I tickled her. She had some very powerful strong legs so it took a lot for me to hold her down with the help of her roommate. We switched off and in between both of them for what seemed like forever. We had arrived at their house at around 11:00 p.m. and I didn’t end up leaving their place until 3:00 a.m.

We went back and forth for hours holding each other down and getting restraints involved as well. These girls knew how to put on restraints very well and enjoyed every second of the time we had surprisingly. I had them restrained facing up and facing down multiple times trying to learn each sensitive spot on both of them. The girl I had matched with was strong and a fighter and she enjoyed her self more than I would have ever thought, she refused to take breaks and stop. Her upper body was very ticklish but her legs, and ass were a whole different level. The more we got into it and tickled one another they both seemed to become more sensitive each time. Her friend was so ticklish on her lower body. Her feet were somewhat big probably around a size 10 and they were the most ticklish feet I had ever discovered. She would laugh, cry, beg, and scream in Spanish and it was nothing more than an amazing experience. They both were gorgeous women and more ticklish then I could’ve ever dreamed of. At the end I asked them both what they thought about it and they told me they enjoyed it. It was like a workout for them haha both were exhausted and sweating. They both were sitting next to me and we talked for a while longer and they told me how it was there turn to have fun. I stayed there for probably an hour longer and left early in the morning to go home. They both were amazing and I hope I can experience a night like that with them again. We discussed going out and getting drinks again but only time will tell. It still feels like a dream and it’s hard to imagine that it actually happens but I will never forget that night since it was the highlight of my little tickling career.

I won’t show her face but she was the one I matched with on Tinder and her friend was just as amazing
Great experience guy. It would've been hard for me not to kiss this woman, she looks beautiful. How old were they ?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back