• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for models for my Clips4Sale.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
There is nothing I enjoy more than working with lee's and ler's who really truly enjoy tickling and there is no better place to find this then at NEST. My husband and I of Libertine Productions LLC are co-producers for my Clips4Sale store Rose Fetish Garden. We will be interested in hiring models and can do trade with other models or producers. We are looking for both males and females to model for my store. Shoot me a message on here or email me at [email protected]. We'll need a copy of your ID and you'll have some forms to sign. We are looking for models who don't have to wear a mask. I will also be available as a model if any producers attending are hiring and interested. You may see our clips here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/124743/rose-fetish-garden

Yes my husband and I know fully well know we aren't allowed to shoot in the public NEST areas nor were we ever planning to. We will have everything we need in our room. We'll be bringing our cot, leather cuffs, a hogtie attachment for the cuffs, under the bed restraints, and various tickle toys.

Last edited:
I'd love to be one of your victims, unfortunately I won't be able to attend NEST unless I win the lottery lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back