Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

8/1/21

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Session with Mistress Mia

I've had a couple sessions with Mistress Mia and just had another last night. If you haven't taken advantage of the opportunity to meet up with her, you're definitely missing out! She's a blast to play with and a very cool and genuine person to boot

When I first arrived at her place, we caught up for a bit, talking about music and other life stuff before getting to the tickling.

She's always had a cadre of tickle tools with her (this time was no different) and she was wearing nylons which was different from previous times we'd gotten together. I never really considered myself a switch as much as a 'ler, but I never have a problem being on the receiving end with Mia. As a 'ler she's extremely playful and as a 'lee, extremely responsive and genuine.

We had fun taking turns doing "musical tickling" where we'd tickle each other to different songs (she's much better than I am at this, but it's fun regardless)! She's definitely put thought into the songs she uses, and this is something that really adds to the experience!

If you're thinking about meeting up with her, I'd definitely recommend it!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TKTklr View Post
    I've had a couple sessions with Mistress Mia and just had another last night. If you haven't taken advantage of the opportunity to meet up with her, you're definitely missing out! She's a blast to play with and a very cool and genuine person to boot

When I first arrived at her place, we caught up for a bit, talking about music and other life stuff before getting to the tickling.

She's always had a cadre of tickle tools with her (this time was no different) and she was wearing nylons which was different from previous times we'd gotten together. I never really considered myself a switch as much as a 'ler, but I never have a problem being on the receiving end with Mia. As a 'ler she's extremely playful and as a 'lee, extremely responsive and genuine.

We had fun taking turns doing "musical tickling" where we'd tickle each other to different songs (she's much better than I am at this, but it's fun regardless)! She's definitely put thought into the songs she uses, and this is something that really adds to the experience!

If you're thinking about meeting up with her, I'd definitely recommend it!
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It was great catching up. And yes, my signature "Musical Tickling is one of my favorite things in life! I was soaking up your every reaction! Thanks for letting me try it out on you again.

You're also the first person I ever do a little strip tease out of my stockings for "burlesque style"... lol I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

I may even make that a requestable add-on for my sessions of 90 minutes or more. =D

Tickles,
    Mia
    Paid LEE/LER & Switch

EMAIL ME W YOUR TMF USER NAME! mistressmianyc@gmail.com

STORIES/REVIEWS:
    http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...h-Mistress-Mia
    http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...-%28m-f-f-m%29
    http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...le-Mia-session

Your Friendly Neighborhood, Ticklish lee/Ler Dominatrix

Thanks for sharing, I'm jealous. I've wanted to session with Mistress Mia for years now. Wish we were closer. For now, I'll live vicariously through you.
    Jerry67911

Where is she?
    How much?

I look forward to having a session with her someday.

Blog Entries
    Mia is an expert tickler and very ticklish herself. She's great!
    Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Mia is a real Doll. A lot of fun to play with and a true Lady.
    The Tickling will continue until morale improves !