• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

destiny2012 is a fake catfish block......

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
Hello,

I normally do not post such things but after a second catfish from a tmf member I feel the need to share the experience so that other producers do not waste there time. If you do not know me or my company I operate ca$h4laugh$ and produce amateur styled tickling videos that can been seen threw many posts. I was messaged by a TMF member destiny2012 inquiring about a video and becoming a model. I looked at her profile and can clearly see there are at least three different girls photos that she claims to be her, not three look alike photos but pretty blatantly different people that clearly are not the same person. No matter I assumed that whom ever it was didnt feel comfortable posting such photos of them so asked her for one and discussed pay rates and so on explaining I would need to see what she looked like to establish if I would wish to hire her and what pay rate we could start at. All very common request in the world of hiring models, well this turned into a time wasting tornado of message after message asking if I was single to the color of the sky in Alaska on Sunday morning in 1942 just everything and anything but the information I asked her for or a demo of her. Well today she completely did a 360 and now asks to purchase a clip still never saying she is a 60 year old balding man and she no longer wishes to model yet changes the subject yet again. This is my second go around with this individual and I wanted to share so no one else wastes time with whom ever the person is thinking that the photo posted is her, it is not and she is completely stealing someones identity and using there photo calming it is her for what purpose god only knows. Honesty is key in life and business and it saddens me that people still have to be such idiots but I hope to help out the next person and save them from waisting time they can not get back. Do not fall for Destiny2012:)

Hello,

I normally do not post such things but after a second catfish from a tmf member I feel the need to share the experience so that other producers do not waste there time. If you do not know me or my company I operate ca$h4laugh$ and produce amateur styled tickling videos that can been seen threw many posts. I was messaged by a TMF member destiny2012 inquiring about a video and becoming a model. I looked at her profile and can clearly see there are at least three different girls photos that she claims to be her, not three look alike photos but pretty blatantly different people that clearly are not the same person. No matter I assumed that whom ever it was didnt feel comfortable posting such photos of them so asked her for one and discussed pay rates and so on explaining I would need to see what she looked like to establish if I would wish to hire her and what pay rate we could start at. All very common request in the world of hiring models, well this turned into a time wasting tornado of message after message asking if I was single to the color of the sky in Alaska on Sunday morning in 1942 just everything and anything but the information I asked her for or a demo of her. Well today she completely did a 360 and now asks to purchase a clip still never saying she is a 60 year old balding man and she no longer wishes to model yet changes the subject yet again. This is my second go around with this individual and I wanted to share so no one else wastes time with whom ever the person is thinking that the photo posted is her, it is not and she is completely stealing someones identity and using there photo calming it is her for what purpose god only knows. Honesty is key in life and business and it saddens me that people still have to be such idiots but I hope to help out the next person and save them from waisting time they can not get back. Do not fall for Destiny2012:)

Ya I've been here before. Wait until the person spams you to make F/M clips.

Well, this is why so many guys here are skeptical when "hot girls who LOVE tickling" join the forum.

Chicago has discovered many of them and outed them.
ivian Love claimed to sell tons of tickle stories (even though most are available for free here....) and it turned out "she" was a dude.

"She" has been talking about doing tickle videos for a long time...yet none ever appeared. Just like...set up a video camera on a tripod for godsakes. Put an iPhone with
a video camera on a chair. After a while, you've got to realize....that's a dude, and that's why no video ever appears....

My running theory in life has always been, if a hot girl loves tickling, it's VERY easy for her to find a guy who will tickle her. Guys will do most anything to have sex with a girl,
and if that's all a dude has to do, sheesh.... Maybe a hot girl may have a little trouble finding a guy to tickle, but guys will come around.

Therefore, there isn't that much of a need to join a tickling forum if you can easily get what you want in the real world.

Kind of like if you have a pantyhose fetish, and you married a girl who always wears pantyhose for you....you don't need to bother with an online forum, just walk into
your living room and there's your wife on the couch in stockings! Most of the guys on those forums ain't getting no nylon action in real life, thus, they join forums to get their fix.

(You should probably post this in the Tickling Discussion forum where most people will see it, since it applies there.....)

I had nearly the same thing happen with "her". She contacted me about making a video with me. So, here I was getting all excited. She even was talking about going shopping together and doing our nails together etc. Was going to drive up here, and we were going to have one hell of a good time. Hell I thought I was getting a new friend. Even though I thought her too young.

So.. "she" must have asked me 10,000 questions right? One mail after the other. Of which I never had time to respond to answer all of them. But I wrote that off in my mind cuz I figured well she IS young. So I suggested Skype. She woulden't do it. But she wrote again and again- every time I suggested Skype... nope. The last time she didn't even answer me back.

If she isn't a Catfish.... she does a pretty decent impression.

I had nearly the same thing happen with "her". She contacted me about making a video with me. So, here I was getting all excited. She even was talking about going shopping together and doing our nails together etc. Was going to drive up here, and we were going to have one hell of a good time. Hell I thought I was getting a new friend. Even though I thought her too young.

So.. "she" must have asked me 10,000 questions right? One mail after the other. Of which I never had time to respond to answer all of them. But I wrote that off in my mind cuz I figured well she IS young. So I suggested Skype. She woulden't do it. But she wrote again and again- every time I suggested Skype... nope. The last time she didn't even answer me back.

If she isn't a Catfish.... she does a pretty decent impression.

Awww :cheeruptickle: Usually when I think about catfish, funny images of a balding 60 y/o who gets hard thinking he is a lesbian, or alternately those of a young Anonymous-type hacker, come to mind. Typically, those images are funny. But I had never thought about the flipside: the broken hearts, the deceived hopes, the feeling of having been betrayed or manipulated. That is just sick :sowrong:

I understand that ideally, the Internet is a place of freedom, a place where we get a chance to express things we cannot IRL. I can't be as open in my daily life about my fetish as I am here, and it is well, in a sense. As funny and weird as it appears at first glance (why the hell would someone pretend to be of a different gender in the first place??? I just never got it), reading Captured Doll's experience left me with a feeling of sadness. It is NOT right to play with someone's feelings like this person did. :sowrong:

Fortunately, the TMF is true to the American tradition of superheroes: some members like our beloved Chicago have turned vigilante, exposing the catfishes wherever they can find them. You can visit her constantly updating album by clicking here.

Last edited:
ivian Love claimed to sell tons of tickle stories (even though most are available for free here....) and it turned out "she" was a dude.

tbh that shit was blatantly obvious from the get-go and I'm baffled that he apparently sold as many shitty Amazon books as he did doing that.

tbh that shit was blatantly obvious from the get-go and I'm baffled that he apparently sold as many shitty Amazon books as he did doing that.

Only he claimed to have sold that many and make a "6-figure salary" from it. I doubt it somehow :D

"She" has been talking about doing tickle videos for a long time...yet none ever appeared. Just like...set up a video camera on a tripod for godsakes. Put an iPhone with
a video camera on a chair. After a while, you've got to realize....that's a dude, and that's why no video ever appears....

I've noticed the same thing with this user over the years and always thought "she" seemed hella suspect. I'm glad "she" is finally being exposed.

Awww :cheeruptickle: Usually when I think about catfish, funny images of a balding 60 y/o who gets hard thinking he is a lesbian, or alternately those of a young Anonymous-type hacker, come to mind. Typically, those images are funny. But I had never thought about the flipside: the broken hearts, the deceived hopes, the feeling of having been betrayed or manipulated. That is just sick :sowrong:

I understand that ideally, the Internet is a place of freedom, a place where we get a chance to express things we cannot IRL. I can't be as open in my daily life about my fetish as I am here, and it is well, in a sense. As funny and weird as it appears at first glance (why the hell would someone pretend to be of a different gender in the first place??? I just never got it), reading Captured Doll's experience left me with a feeling of sadness. It is NOT right to play with someone's feelings like this person did. :sowrong:

Fortunately, the TMF is true to the American tradition of superheroes: some members like our beloved Chicago have turned vigilante, exposing the catfishes wherever they can find them. You can visit her constantly updating album by clicking here.

Extremely well said. It is incredibly cruel to play with someone's emotions, indeed. Thank you for the link to the album as well. Very informative.

This person is actually pretty well known serial catfish with an incredibly identifiable MO.

LOL, get that one a lot! Hey my hot girlfriend wants some info on clips then it turns into The supposed GF wondering if we would be interested in tickling her BF if he comes along,,hello?? been doing this too long there fella! LOL move on
Ya I've been here before. Wait until the person spams you to make F/M clips.

The Vivian Love fiasco was quite something, will never forgot coming on TMF everyday just to see who'd also been called a 'goober' or whatever he called people he didn't like. And then if memory serves correct he came clean and tried to pass it off as some friendly game where everyone had a good time and 'the best man had won'.

The Vivian Love fiasco was quite something, will never forgot coming on TMF everyday just to see who'd also been called a 'goober' or whatever he called people he didn't like. And then if memory serves correct he came clean and tried to pass it off as some friendly game where everyone had a good time and 'the best man had won'.

After the sick fuck accused me of sending him rape threats via PM. Because I had the gall to post "Are you dumb fuckers really falling for this?".

Was she the one who claimed to be from California?

peace out,
daddy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back