• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bad ass Becky advice and experience

southernwellnes

TMF Poster
Hello all

I’m sure this has been posted but looking to discuss your experience with the model bad ass Becky to get some feedback about your experience and your ratting I’d the session. Thanks for the assistance. Please feel free to discuss below or DM. My apologies if I posted in the wrong section. Thanks again community

I've had two sessions with her and both were amazing experiences. I would definitely sessions do more with her. Now she is not extremely ticklish, but she is ticklish enough and she does seem to enjoy it. Highly recommended.

Yes,"Bad Ass" Becky Berarldi has been busy touring to a handful of various cities with a handful of her friends(from her New York-based Boutique[where people can have sessions with her and her pals]) in offering sessions to foot fetishists and her fans,for I heard that she's pricey($$$) but is really worth the money to have a session with,and yes:by the looks of her video clips Becky is indeed ticklish.

Hello all

I’m sure this has been posted but looking to discuss your experience with the model bad ass Becky to get some feedback about your experience and your ratting I’d the session. Thanks for the assistance. Please feel free to discuss below or DM. My apologies if I posted in the wrong section. Thanks again community

I did a session w/her and it was incredible. She was so sweet and so much fun, not to mention drop dead gorgeous w/beautiful chubby little lady feet.
And I don't know why people say she's not extremely ticklish. When I sessioned w/her, her tootsies were explosively ticklish, and she loved it.
On a scale of 1-10, I give her a 20. I'm just glad she doesn't live closer, otherwise I'd go broke spending all my money on sessions w/her.

She’s so open-minded about foot fetishes and she definitely knows how beautiful her feet are! Becky is probably the #1 model who hasn’t yet starred in a video from one of the well-known producers, which is a shame! I’d love to see her shooting with Tickle Abuse or Tickle Intensive, which I’m sure would be a must-purchase video! :D

Becky is probably the #1 model who hasn’t yet starred in a video from one of the well-known producers, which is a shame! I’d love to see her shooting with Tickle Abuse or Tickle Intensive, which I’m sure would be a must-purchase video! :D

My apologies for bumping a six-month-old thread, but given the recent chatter on supporting content producers in our community, I wanted to lend my two cents. I purchased a full session with Becky when she came to LA in June, and yes; while pricy I definitely enjoyed it. She's an absolute joy to interact with, is quite ticklish, and really bends over backwards to make her customers feel appreciated. She offered me a bunch of freebies and discounts after all was said and done. I don't normally pay for sessions with anyone, but as a fan of the Bad-Ass I felt like it would be a fun experience and I'm glad I took the opportunity.

Now, as to the bit I quoted, Becky and I talked a bit about her experiences in video production during the meet-and-greet and she told me that she does not work with third parties. So no, we'll never see her in a video for Tickle Abuse or anyone else unless her own company goes under... and given the fact that she's getting enough business to take her 'act' to Europe, I don't see that happening!

I've sessioned with Becky twice. She's definitely worth it. She's accommodating, extremely ticklish, polite, straight forward, and yes beautiful. Her price is based off of travel. In NY she's no where near as expensive.

If she came to north Texas, I'd drop the $$$ to get at those feet!!!

@okdremur

I had a session with her. She said Houston is one of her top cities. I know that is not North Texas but it is closer than New York or Boston.

To anyone who is on the fence about her, if you have the money, do it. There are other models but she is great to talk to. She is so sweet and not only do you get to worship her feet, she is helpful in dealing with having this fetish. She will be more expensive than the other girls but she is worth the money.

Is she also ticklish on her body (as opposed to only her feet)?

Is she also ticklish on her body (as opposed to only her feet)?

...forgive me for bumping this thread (again), but I can answer this question and I didn't see it when it was posted.

I saw Becky again in January. She has a policy disallowing anyone from touching her from the knees up during a session, so the only people who would know this for sure are friends and family.

However, I discovered the backs of her knees are very ticklish and while I was exploiting this fact, she made a comment along the lines of most guys that she meets not knowing about such things. I replied with, "I'm sure that below-the-knees policy isn't just for decorum. I'll bet if I ever got a thumb into your armpit you'd just... die."

She got really thoughtful for a second and then said, with complete seriousness, "Probably."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back