• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captain Marvel - Vers captured and tickled

TickleGhostW

Hi everyone,

This is the first story I've ever posted on this forum.

I saw Captain Marvel last weekend, and was so inspired by one of the scenes that I felt like I had to write this down. It should make sense to anyone, but it would probably help if you've seen the movie first. The only thing you really need to know is that Vers is Brie Larson (later Captain Marvel).

**Minor spoilers ahead**

Was anyone else completely distracted during the scene where the Skrull are trying to access Vers memories? In the movie, they removed her boots for some reason that's never even explained, and naturally I could hardly focus for the rest of the scene while Brie Larson ran around and fought all those aliens barefoot. Surely there had to be a better way to interrogate her...right? Anyway, that's the inspiration for this story. This scene takes place just after the ambush at the temple when Vers is captured, and I've tried to make it as close to the scene from the movie itself as possible (before it completely goes off the rails with tickling). I've had ideas for a second part wherein she is tortured by the Supreme Intelligence from later in the movie, but honestly don't know if that will ever come together. This was a pretty spontaneous thing, tbh.

I hope you enjoy:

“How did you know the code?”

It was the only question that Vers could think to ask the Skrull assassin as she lay paralyzed on the ground from his stunning laser.

“Tell ya what. How about I tell you my secret,” He hissed back, his whole being transforming into the unmistakable visage of a male Skrull “when you tell me yours?”

And then she was unconsciousness.

“We have to go deeper! FOCUS! FOOOCUUSSS!”

Slowly perception started to creep back in for Vers. She could barely make out her surroundings, and was extremely disoriented. What was that voice inside her head? Where was she?

In an instant, she remembered everything. The Skrull ambush. She had been captured. She had to get out of where ever she was, and fast. She struggled to take her bearings more acutely.

The first thing she noticed was that she was hanging upside down by her ankles. The second thing she noticed was that her boots had been removed, and her feet were bare. She found that last detail a little strange, seeing as how none of her other clothes had been removed, but sure enough, as she looked up her body she could see her unpainted toes waving right back at her.

Unfortunately, the rest of her body hadn't been granted the same amount of freedom as her wiggling piggies. Her arms were locked up to the elbows in large metal tubes which completely encased them. There wouldn't be any use trying her photon blast powers as long as those babies were on.

With her arms positioned below her head, and her legs straight out above her, she was in more or less an inverted Y position. Her head was held in place by another metal ring, as were her shoulders, waist, knees, and ankles. All of the rings were welded to a flat metal beam that ran along her spine down past her feet, which was supported by a giant metal ring that encircled her.

They hadn't skipped any precautions with this stuff. What were they after?

“FOCUS!”

The voice inside her head screamed again.

“Dr. Lawson”

She read off the name tag affixed to the woman in front of her. Wait a second. Is that? The Supreme Intelligence? Standing before her in the bright sunlight was the very face that Vers saw when she visited the Supreme Intelligence on the Kree home world of Hala. Every Kree warrior dreamed of the day they would earn the right to meet face to face with the Supreme Intelligence; the all-knowing AI ruler that ruled and guided their entire race. Knowing that it could not be perceived in its true form by mortal beings, the Supreme Intelligence would search the mind of the individual before it, and take the form of the person most admired by that individual. Ever since she had met the Supreme Intelligence, Vers could not pry her mind off that face. She did not know this woman. At least...she did not remember. How could it be that she was the most admired person in her life? Now here she stood in her presence, in an unfamiliar world under an unfamiliar star.

“Focus.”

This time her own mind instructed her to remember her situation.

Her eyes shot open once again.

Still strapped to the same metal device. But this time, a small green alien stood right in front of her face. He tapped on her forehead, and she quickly shut her eyes.

“Hey. That worked!” Proclaimed another familiar voice in the room.

She looked over to see the Skrull from the temple standing in front of a giant computer screen that was displaying the same scenes she saw when she closed her eyes. Were these her memories? What was this all about?

“Oh, hang on. What's this? This could be veeery interesting.” That same familiar voice said. She glanced for a moment behind him at the computer screen, only to see what looked like a younger version of herself being attacked in some strange manner by a darker skinned woman.

“Maira! STOP! Ha ha hah hah, Oh my GOD stop! STOP! You know I'M TICKLISH!” Unconsciousness washed over her, as reality and the memories again became one.

She was screaming, clearly in some great distress, but it didn't make sense with the scene. She was seated on a couch with her bare feet propped up on an ottoman in front of her. The strange dark woman proceeded to sit on her thighs, pinning her knees to the couch and ottoman, but she wasn't attacking her in any way that should cause physical pain. Instead, she was quickly scrabbling her nails up and down the bottoms of her trapped feet. Her borrowed body struggled in the memory, but her conscious mind remained confused. Were these really her memories? What exactly was happening in this one, and why did she appear to be in so much distress?

Suddenly her eyes shot open and she snapped back to consciousness.

She was still strapped in to all the same metal rings, but now she had been re-positioned. Instead of hanging upside down, her feet had been lowered 90 degrees so she lay flat on her back against her metal supports. The bottoms of her feet were now pointing directly at the computer screens, and right in front of those screens stood the Skrull from the temple.

“Listen honey, I can tell this is gonna get real ugly for ya. Real quick. I suggest you just tell us who this woman is, and we can probably spare ya some of this suffering. Whaddaya say?”

Was he seriously trying to cut a deal with her? “In your dreams, Skrull. Just wait until I get my arms out of these things.” She stated in matter of fact defiance.

Sigh “All right. But remember, honey, we tried.” Said the alien as he walked toward her bare feet.

Staring back at him was quite a strange sight. Two small, pink soles pulled and struggled against the hard metal encasing them, but he knew it would be no use; they were completely trapped. There was no way this lady was going anywhere any time soon, but it was valiant how she struggled. As he got closer, he bent to take in the sight of her feet more closely. They were a little damp. No doubt from running around a hostile planet in those boots for a few hours. He reached out an placed the tips of his fingers against one. It couldn't possibly bother her this much just to have her feet touched, right? The emotion in the memory was unmistakable. It was sheer panic. That's what had made it so easy to find in her brain. The absolute horror, the dread, the need to escape. What was it about her feet? He found out as his fingers made contact with the bottom of her right foot.

It was warm. These creatures were strange indeed. He admitted it felt nice against his cold fingers. Without dwelling on that, he quickly scribbled his fingers against the bottoms of the right foot, mimicking the woman on the screen as best he could.

The reaction was instantaneous and unmistakable. The look of defiance shot off Vers face faster than a photon blast. Her entire body immediately tensed in one direction as she attempted to dart her foot out of the way of the assailant's fingers, but the metal casings held her fast. No matter how hard her entire body fought, she could not budge her foot farther than she could shake it back and forth in place.

Her laughter started slowly, but built to a crescendo rather rapidly.

“Heh, wha--, hah, ha ha What are you doing to me?” Vers eeked out in as much fear as suprise.

“From what I could find in your memories.” He began, dragging his fingers down the soft, wrinkled expanse of her sole. “Your people call this...tickling.” He continued, letting his nails scratch the heel for a moment before returning to the fleshy middle.

They weren't large feet. At least not very large by most galactic standards. Maybe size 8 or 9, in his estimation. But my, oh my, were they soft. Whatever kind of creature this girl was, they must have hated having this part of their body touched if this was a normal reaction. Laughter began to flow from the girl more freely.

“HAHAHAHA, STOP. STAAA—HA HA.” Vers pulled uselessly at every metal band surrounding her body, but found desperately little purchase. Her arms were no use, being encased up to the elbows in Intelligence-knows what kind of metal. She had to keep her emotions in check, and find a way out of this, but it was becoming an uphill battle with one hand dancing its way up and down her shackled sole.

Everything changed again when the second hand joined in on the other foot. Her eyes slammed shut as her mouth opened wide with forced laughter.

“DR. WENDY LAWSON. PROJECT PEGASUS. NASA. UNITED STATES AIR FORCE.”

“EARTH!!”

The words flooded her mind as quickly as her eyes had snapped shut. She could see it all very clearly now. She was standing under the hot sun on the Nevada Air Force base that she called home. She was a private in the Air Force of United States of America, eager to earn her wings and practicing by flying Dr. Lawson's planes early in the morning. She felt in that moment that she would do anything for this woman. Even if it meant sacrificing her own life to protect her and her work.

The disembodied voice spoke to her again.

“Sorry darlin', but none of those words means anything to me. I'm gonna need somethin' else 'ta go on here.”

Reality hit her like a wall.

Things weren't better. In fact, she was pretty sure they were gonna get worse. Quick.

She was still laying on her back, so at least the position was familiar, but now instead of the jet-black metal ceiling, she saw a large computer monitor glaring back at her. On the screen were her two, still bare feet. From what she could see from the straight on angle of her bare soles, and from what she could feel by trying to wriggle her unfortunately-still-attached, hyper sensitive feet, it appeared her legs had been encased at least most of the way in the same material that bound her arms.

Indeed, with some minor adjustments to a few key switches, the alien had encased both her legs from knees down in an unbreakable metal cast. He had all of her physical measurements. He had copied her DNA line-for-line. Given her physical limitations, there was no possible way she was going to budge this stuff. Of course, he had stopped the cast just a little bit too early to fully encase her foot, leaving the tender bare bottom exposed and ready to help him probe her mind even farther.

At this point, if Vers had even an idea about who this woman was, she would have screamed it in the face of the Supreme Intelligence itself. Her memory was a total blank slate past six years ago when she arrived on Hala. Again her hands began to burn, but it would be no use if she lost control of her emotions in this situation. So, the girl that would become Captain Marvel did the only thing she knew she could do. She begged.

“OK-- OK WAIT, PLEASE!!! Please! Don't do that—tickling thing again. I can't stand it. I don't know anything about her. Really. Really I don't know.” She screamed, breathlessly.

She seemed sincere, but the Skrull had seen more than his share of convincing performances in his shape-changing lifetime.

“Oh, but I'm sure you could help just a little bit more, couldn't ya?” He smiled and lifted his hands again.

Unable to even turn her head, Vers was forced to watch as both of his hands appeared in front of her trapped feet on the monitors before her. Without mercy he scribbled his fingers, attacking every part of her feet; from the delicate arches, to the short toes, to the now-very-rosey balls of her feet. With the hard metal material covering every millimeter of the tops of her feet, she was unable to move them at all in any direction.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA --- NO I DON'T HAHA I SWEAR HAAAAA! Vers screamed. Her body thrashed with everything it had, but could barely flinch.

How did this happen. Her first mission, and here she was. Captured, bound, and begging her race's worst enemy, who was torturing her by doing something called tickling her feet. It felt very childish, and she was ashamed to admit how effective it was on her. She had never even thought about how her feet could be this sensitive, but now her weakness was exposed to be exploited by her worst enemies, and there was nothing she could do to escape. She swore she would never take her boots off again if she could only get out of this situation.

Her body wanted to move in directions that she didn't even understand. She was laughing – cackling actually – with every muscle in her chest, which must have made it appear that she was enjoying the situation. Which, decidedly was not the case.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO!!!!! HAHAHA PLEASE, PLEASE STOP I REALLY DON'T KNOW. HAHAHAHA.

All she could do was laugh, scream, and beg, and hope that mercy or unconsciousness came to her. Just as she began to feel herself going under again, her emotions got the better of her. As if by instinct, she harnessed every inch of power left in her being, and fired the largest photon blast she could muster out of her hands and into the shackles containing her arms.

HAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---

She yelled as she expelled all of the power left in her body through her fingers – filling the shackles with unbridled energy. They began to glow a soft pink—then a deeper red—then a white-hot orange—then suddenly, and much to the surprise of the villainous alien that had continued to torture her trapped feet through all of this, they exploded.

With her hands finally free, and hot anger flowing through her, Vers was easily able to subdue the rest of the Kree guards, soldiers, and scientists, and fled the facility as fast as she could to find any working comms station.

Stopping only for one fleeting moment to grab her boots, of course.

what an update story and character, really2 awesome. the best !!!
never expected this story come so fast

I've seen quite a few stories with ticklish versions of this scene, but this is my favorite so far. Good job!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back