• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are Bellybuttons That Much More Ticklish Than The Belly?

firegod86

TMF Master
I've seen many videos where the stomach is not too ticklish.
But as soon as the navel is touched. They scream in laughter.
Is this legit or just acting?
I'm suspecting the ladder.

Depends on the person. Typically if a person is ticklish on their upperbody their belly button will be ticklish as well, they're some cases where the belly button might have been more ticklish.

I think it's practically impossible to determine the answer from the sample population of clips and anecdotal evidence. It is likely also situational to some degree and may have a temporal component in terms of age of the participant as well.

I looooove my tummy being tickled, and it is reasonably ticklish. It is my favourite spot to be tickled. &#55357;&#56837; However, I'm very funny about my belly button being touched. It can feel horrible, like some one's touching my internal organs, and it can make me feel sick. Haha I only trust a couple of people to tickle me there. It has to be extremely light and not deep. Just lightly tickle the edge. Then it feels lovely and ticklish.

for me it depends on the tickling technique and where its used but usually my actually tummy is more ticklish hehe

Redheadlady isn't unique. I've tickled dozens of ladies over the years and some have the most ticklish tummy on the planet but absolutely zero sensitivity in the navel. Others are mildly ticklish on the tummy but just blowing air across their navel sends them leaping off the bed. A few, just like redheadlady do find the navel a place of "absolutely sickening" feelings and if the lee says to seriously not go there then I always respect that wish. The body is a fascinating marvel of engineering beauty.

When my boyfriend tickles my belly button I absolutely lose it and when he gets my belly, sometimes I laugh, sometimes I can stand it. Depends on person.

definitely depends on the person. for me I am not a fan of the belly button itself but the areas around it, oh hell yes

Agree with everyone it depends on the person. I’d always been self conscious about my belly button, so in addition to being sensitive to the touch, the psychological aspect of being “embarrassed” has always made my belly button and surrounding area more ticklish. I know it’s coming and can’t help it.

That said, I know some that want nothing to do with their belly button being touched for reasons mentioned above, but their belly is ticklish.

Then you get those that aren’t ticklish on their belly button, but a raspberry there or blowing air as already mentioned drives them up the wall. I think it half tickles and half laughing at the absurdity of it, but that’s just my experience.

Pinpointing ticklish spots and reasons behind them is impossible to categorize

Definitely depends on the person, agreed with above, but in my case, yes. Bellybutton is way more ticklish than my belly and my belly is extremely ticklish. I'm

in my case they are the worst spot but the belly is also ticklish but navel can make me beg and cry

It depends on the person. A persons belly can be very ticklish, while their bellybutton isn't ticklish at all. It could be because they just don't feel anything when it's touched, or it could be because they actually hate the feeling when it's touched.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back