• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I had a HUGE breakthrough tonight!!!

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
Like many of you, I remain closeted about my kink with 99% of the people in my life. Even friends that I normally share everything else with, this ONE secret always felt too intimate (and embarrassing) to share. I will talk about vanilla sex without a hint of shyness, but every time the conversation turns to kinks (as is sometimes the case when my girlfriends get together and have a few drinks), I will trip over my tongue and become mute. Since I was a little girl, I was never able to say the word tickle (or any variation of it) outloud. I know it's a common hang-up around here, but I've gotten to the point where it's starting to REALLY bother me because it's been inhibiting a lot of conversations - even with the 'lers I'm playing with.

Well, tonight I went out to dinner with a couple of very close girlfriends. They have been aware of the fact that I've been having these mysterious meet-ups with a few guys from the internet (don't know why I was totally fine about sharing THAT info, lol), but they didn't know what I was doing. The Q&A started and they couldn't understand how I could be meeting these guys and NOT having sex or even getting naked.

I finally got tired of tap dancing around the conversation. And then it just happened.... for the first time in FORTY-FIVE YEARS, I said the words "I enjoy getting tied down and tickled" OUTLOUD!!!! And surprisingly, the world didn't tilt off its axis or implode. The conversation went on and I was totally fine. BETTER than fine - I was spectacular! It was one of the most liberating things I've ever done (not sure if that's pathetic or not, lol). They asked some questions, I answered them (and repeated the dreaded t-word a couple more times!!), and it was fucking AMAZING.

The closet doors are open, people - and I'm coming out!
:rockon::bow2::woot::jumpupanddown::yayzorz::happyfloa

Last edited:
Congratulations! I know for most of us admitting that isn't easy. Good for you! Hopefully things keep getting better for you.

That’s awesome, Daisy! And congrats for breaking down that barrier and being open and upfront about it! Clearly you felt that the time was right, and that’s a brave thing to do! :) :)

Well I guess we will have to change our safe word lol. I’m happy that you got that off your chest and feeling so good about it. Way to go!!!

That's amazing! To have that weight taken off your shoulders (at least with those friends), has got to feel like having sex for the first time! :p I sincerely hope that your life has begun to turn around like you want it to. I only wish I could be one of those lucky enough to tickle your tender feet! ;) But, just knowing that you're living the dream is satisfaction enough!

Congratulations! :bouncybou
I'm sure it felt great to talk about it openly with your friends. :D

Nice one!! Perhaps all of your friends will pin you down and tickle you too?

Well done Daisy! I’ve admitted my kinks (tickling and stocking feet) to close female friends who in turn indulged me, but doing it to a large group? No. Good for you, it’s a brave step you’ve taken.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Congratulations! I know for most of us admitting that isn't easy. Good for you! Hopefully things keep getting better for you.

Thanks Angel! No, it's definitely not an easy thing to admit! But now that I've done it and realized it wasn't as big a deal as I had made it out to be in my head, I'm hoping that it will get even easier over time.

That’s awesome, Daisy! And congrats for breaking down that barrier and being open and upfront about it! Clearly you felt that the time was right, and that’s a brave thing to do! :) :)

It did feel like the time was right. They were sharing some really intimate information also, so mine felt like it fit right in with the conversation. It's not like we were placing our order at the restaurant and I just blurted out "I like being tied and tickled!" :laughhard: Althougb now that I know how good it feels to say, I might just find a way to work it into every conversation! :D

Well I guess we will have to change our safe word lol. I’m happy that you got that off your chest and feeling so good about it. Way to go!!!

LOL, no we don't have to change our safeword - I need the practice :D The REAL trick will be if I can say it when you're NOT tickle torturing me!

That's amazing! To have that weight taken off your shoulders (at least with those friends), has got to feel like having sex for the first time! :p I sincerely hope that your life has begun to turn around like you want it to. I only wish I could be one of those lucky enough to tickle your tender feet! ;) But, just knowing that you're living the dream is satisfaction enough!

Thanks, Bob :) When I admitted it, it felt more like being liberated from a long-term prison sentence. I had a smile on my face for the rest of the night! :happyfloa

Nice one!! Perhaps all of your friends will pin you down and tickle you too?

Nooooo, definitely NOT something I'm looking for. Being tickled by my girlfriends would feel weird on so many levels. I really only enjoy being tickled by men, and these girls are like sisters.

Well done Daisy! I’ve admitted my kinks (tickling and stocking feet) to close female friends who in turn indulged me, but doing it to a large group? No. Good for you, it’s a brave step you’ve taken.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks, Smash! :) It was a very big step for me, but it wasn't a large group of friends. There were only three of us..... but that still counts as brave, right? :laughhard:

Thanks, Smash! :) It was a very big step for me, but it wasn't a large group of friends. There were only three of us..... but that still counts as brave, right? :laughhard:

Absolutely it still counts! As much as we love our friends, people’s quirks are usually their own and something like tickling - while not the worst fetish one could have - could still be seen as a bit off kilter by those not into it. What sort of questions did they ask, incidentally? When I confided about my nylon tickling/foot fetish to my friends (separately), they asked what is was about nylon feet, did I have a preference with the colour of tights, how did it start etc. The questions were asked in a normal way too, with curiosity and interest as if I’d said I like bird watching and they were asking me about my bird watching hobby!

Maybe it just depends on the people you tell, but once it’s out there it can be a slight relief!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hey, congrats there!
I remeber the first time I told a female friend of mine (who had even been my high school girlfriend) about my love for tickling. She was the first person who knew this outside my tickling partners over the years. It felt great and was received with no judgement, we are still friends... and it felt great.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Damn, you've got some good friends!! Indulging you in sexual gratification? Now THAT"s a true friend. Must be nice.

I finally got tired of tap dancing around the conversation. And then it just happened.... for the first time in FORTY-FIVE YEARS, I said the words "I enjoy getting tied down and tickled" OUTLOUD!!!! And surprisingly, the world didn't tilt off its axis or implode. The conversation went on and I was totally fine. BETTER than fine - I was spectacular! It was one of the most liberating things I've ever done (not sure if that's pathetic or not, lol). They asked some questions, I answered them (and repeated the dreaded t-word a couple more times!!), and it was fucking AMAZING.

The closet doors are open, people - and I'm coming out!
:rockon::bow2::woot::jumpupanddown::yayzorz::happyfloa

Woo HOO, good for you!!

This is great news Daisy. Im hoping that one day youll meet a like minded sister and together you can share advice or be a guide...

Wow....congrats. Super brave, and I'm super happy it worked out well for you. I have come out to several people over the years (always women I was 'serious' with), to mixed results. Never awful results; some were happy to indulge me, some not. I am 100% 'ler.

I wish you success in all your future sharing!

Nick

Damn, you've got some good friends!! Indulging you in sexual gratification? Now THAT"s a true friend. Must be nice.
It is! Over the years that I’ve known these women, four of them have let me tickle them and play with their stocking feet more than once. It’s not always regular, but by confiding in them they took it in their stride and it seemed to spark a curiosity in them. In one case I began worshipping one woman’s nylon feet and she let out a huge gasp; I thought I’d gone too far but instead she insisted I do it again!

On the downside, one of the women who was already into bondage and agreed to be tickled on her nylon feet slipped through the net. We just couldn’t sort out a convenient time or place and then life got in the way. A shame, as she was off the scale ticklish and keen to try it! It’s not always worked out, but when it has it’s been great.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back