• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karya's Unwanted Vacation 7: Give and Take (F/F, feet)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Part 1: Failed to Become a Goddess
Part 2: Punishing a Clothes Thief
Part 3: Tickling + Fighting
Part 4: A Not-So-Relaxing Day at the Spa
Part 5: Not Playing Properly
Part 6: Shady Business

-----

‘I can’t believe I’m doing this. I hate being tickled. Nothing’s going to change that. So why oh why did I entrust my feet to Itsuko of all people?’ Karya thought to herself. She bit her lip. The brunette flinched and went rigid feeling one of her self-proclaimed tickling slave’s oiled hands lightly make contact with her feet. Her eyes squeezed shut fully expecting to feel those horrible ticklish sensations travel up from her hyper ticklish feet like lightning to squeeze every last bit of air she could get out of her lungs in the form of frenzied laughter. And was rewarded for her trepidation with a sharp rap on her shin courtesy of her masseuse’s knuckles.

“Would you stop that, you wuss?” Itsuko scolded her. Karya cracked an eye open to see the annoyed crimson-eyed woman scowling at her. “It’s a foot rub. Stop freaking out like I’m about to tickle the living daylights out of you.”

‘Yes, a massage. It’s just a massage.’ Karya took a few deep breaths and tried to relax. She was fresh out of a nice soak in the inn’s hot springs, sitting in a plush high back chair covered only by a towel wrapped around her midriff. Itsuko was seated on a low stool in front of her with one of her feet resting on her towel covered lap. The raven-haired woman had opted to wear one of Karya’s oversized button up shirts instead of her usual kimonos. Karya hadn’t understood why Jack had forced a couple of the things on her back at the clothes shop, but seeing the thin white fabric barely cover Itsuko’s otherwise bare crotch and the nipples crowning her shapely breasts with only centimeters to spare was getting the point across quite clearly to her now. Even if she was used to seeing Itsuko in the nude on a daily basis, there was something to appreciate about the titillation that the self-proclaimed tickling slave’s slightest movement could accidentally reveal her privates.

“Yeesh, this was even your idea. If tickling’s all that’s going to be on your mind, then I’ll tie you up and tickle your feet until you’re too exhausted to resist me doing whatever I want to you afterwards,” the raven-haired girl threatened. Karya held still and did her best to suppress her flinch this time when Itsuko slowly brought her hands back in to apply the massage oil to her feet. This was, in fact, her own idea. Karya had been mulling over her relationship with Itsuko, specifically the other girl’s broken record-esque declarations of love towards her. She felt like she ought to do something to respond to those feeling, to at least give the other girl a chance rather than completely brushing her off. Karya had opted for a bit of skinship other than their nightly tickling session in the form of trading foot rubs.

“Come to think of it, you hadn’t let that masseuse or I touch your feet back at the spa either,” Itsuko mused. Karya’s rigid body finally relaxed a little as Itsuko covered her feet in massage oil with long strokes. Karya was still nervous, she strongly associated having any part of her body covered in oil with being subjected to new hellish heights of tickle torture, but part of the point of the whole exercise was to build some trust between the two of them. It’d be hard to get herself to think of Itsuko as anything more than a traveling companion if she couldn’t trust the girl to not tickle her unless threatened not to.

“Of course I didn’t. You’d just spent the last 8 hours gang tickling me with a special focus on my feet. There’s no way I was going to let you near them again after that,” Karya retorted. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d willingly let anyone touch her feet. Looking back, it amazed her that it’d taken her so long to learn how truly horrible the torture known as toe tickling really was. It was something of a miracle that she had never once met a foot fetishist during the months she’d either been forced to prostitute herself or was captured into becoming a sex slave.

There was something nice about being able to entrust her body to someone. Karya had vanishingly few experiences with being on the receiving end of physical contact that she couldn’t describe as horrific. She hadn’t had a boyfriend or girlfriend before the apocalypse had wiped out her home world, and after that it’d been a never-ending line of being hit, forced into having sex just to survive, beaten, raped, and, most recently, tickle tortured. That massage she’d received at the spa had been the first time since she was a child that she’d let someone initiate physical contact with her that wasn’t potentially trauma inducing, and even that had been after intense tickle torture she could confidently say was a solid contender for the worst experience of her life.

‘Now this, this I can get used to. If there’s a world out there created purely to have women receive massages instead of tickle torture then I’m going there next,’ Karya thought to herself as she let herself sink into the chair. Itsuko’s deep, methodical pressure during the foot massage was a far cry from when she wielded those wicked nails to terrorize her with tickles. Karya let the last of the tension out of her shoulders when she felt Itsuko’s hands successfully begin to rub her toes without tickling them. The gentle tugs, stretches, and rubbing on a spot she normally feared letting anyone touch lulled her into a light doze. Karya was perfectly content to allow the pleasant sensations to wash over her until she felt those slim hands rhythmically thump against her feet and legs to signal the end of the massage.

Karya stood up and stretched. The massage had left her in a good mood. She was looking forward to trading places with Itsuko so she could return the favor when she noticed the crimson-eyed girl fidgeting nervously. She was twiddling her fingers together and didn’t seem to want to make eye contact with her.

‘Don’t tell me...’ “What’s wrong?” Karya asked.

“…I have a favor to ask,” Itsuko said after a short pause to gather her courage. Karya rubbed her temple with one hand in annoyance. She realized she should’ve seen this coming when she first proposed the idea. “Can you please let me tickle you?”

‘Bingo.’ “C’mon, Itsuko. You know I hate being tickled. The last time I let you tickle me was horrible. I’ll tickle you after the foot rub if you want, but I’d really rather not be tickled myself.”

“I know, I know. But whenever we do anything physical together it’s always you initiating it. Tickling or sex, it’s always you doing something for me and I never get to do anything for you. It isn’t fair. I wanna do stuff for you too,” Itsuko complained. Karya grimaced. While she had doubts that it applied to tickle torture when she didn’t like being on the receiving end of it in the first place, she did have to admit that it wasn’t a good thing that all of their physical contact together was predominantly one-sided. It was a problem that she was more than happy to toy with Itsuko’s privates to bring the girl to orgasm in her arms, but Itsuko’s opportunities to do something similar to her were few and far between. At the very least, it wasn’t doing a terribly good job of taking her partner’s feelings into account.

“Fine. But I get a safe word, and I’ll punish you if you touch my breasts or pussy without my express permission first.” Karya relented. ‘A little bit every once in a while shouldn’t be too bad. Who knows, maybe it’ll even be tolerable if she doesn’t go overboard.’

“You’ll punish me with tickles?” Itsuko hopefully asked. Her hopes were dashed in the face of Karya’s cold smile.

“No. I’ll tie you to the wall, go find the loudest prostitute in town, and spend the entire night having bed breaking tickle-sex with her in front of you,” Karya threatened.

“Mean! That’s just too mean!” Itsuko cried in horror. The very idea of the woman she loved engaging in sex or tickling, much less both at the same time, with someone else made her shudder. She doubted that she could stand it if she were forced to watch. At least not if she wasn’t allowed to join in at some point, that is.

Karya let Itsuko take her by the hand to lead her over to the queen bed. As was standard in this world, this one came with cuffs built directly into the corners of the frame to reduce the need for whoever was using it to carry around their own bondage equipment. The keys to the cuffs were in a small key locker mounted on the wall near the door and, all else fails, they tended to come enchanted with a safety mechanism that would automatically unlock the cuffs if the lee was tickle tortured heavily enough. Karya removed her towel to leave herself naked and lay on the bed spread eagle so Itsuko could begin restraining her.

Itsuko cuffed her hands to the headboard as expected, but Karya was caught off guard when she grabbed her legs. Rather than pull them to the corners of the bed like normal, the crimson eyed woman instead carried them so her soles were pointed up towards the ceiling. Longer elastic cuffs were pulled out of a compartment on the headrest to bind her ankles. Karya’s legs were left spread upwards in a V formation. It wasn’t lost on her that it left her pussy spread wide open for all to see.

“My safe word is ‘Uncle’,” Karya stated as she tested her bonds. Once they’d confirmed that she couldn’t escape, Itsuko took up position at the side of the bed. A slight smile was on her lips as she lowered her hands teasingly towards Karya’s armpits.

“Try to hold out as long as you can before using it, okay? This isn’t going to be any fun if I only get to tickle you for a couple seconds at a time. If you say it too often, I’ll set a minimum time in between when you can use it,” Itsuko warned. Karya nodded and sucked in her breath. A single nail on each hand made contact with the outer rim of her armpits. Karya did her best to not react to the teasing sensation of the long nails beginning to agonizingly slowly make a trip around her sensitive hollows.

“Hehehehe! No fair! That’s cheating heheheheAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Karya protested. Itsuko’s nails had only made a half circle around her armpits before they unexpectedly lunged downward to begin frantically skittering up and down her ribcage as fast as possible. Karya was caught off guard by the sudden change in intensity to be left squealing with laughter. She instinctually twisted under Itsuko in an attempt to escape the tickles, only to have the hands effortlessly follow her everywhere she went.

“Kootchi kootchie cooooo. Who’s a ticklish little baby? I’ve barely even started and you’re already laughing this hard,” Itsuko teased. The crimson-eyed woman’s nails continued up and down Karya’s ribs a few more times before smoothly transitioning to continue down to her sides followed up by sweeping up to spider across her stomach. Karya howled with laughter and attempted to buck the tickle spiders off of her stomach.

“HEHEHAHAHAHA NO MORE! HAHAHAHA UN- STOP! STAHAHAP!” Karya shrieked. She almost bit her tongue cutting off using her safe word already. It wasn’t just her pride saying that she’d kick herself if she gave in after only a minute or two of tickling, Karya was honestly afraid of the ticklish destruction Itsuko would rain on her soles if she was ever given an excuse ignore her using it to escape when the tickling got too bad. She was glad she didn’t since Itsuko gave her a break a couple minutes later anyways. The raven-haired beauty briefly turned around to grab a tray that was arranged on the bedside table courtesy of the inn. On it was an assortment of commonly used tickling items. Itsuko teasingly picked up the feathers, small bucket of ice cubes, vibrators, and assortment of various brushes and showed them to Karya.

“Now which would you prefer?” A feather duster was gently waved across Karya’s stomach, causing her to stiffen in an attempt not to break out giggling. “This one?” Stiff eagle plumes danced across her sides. “These?” The ice cube that was dropped into her bellybutton was almost enough to break Karya’s concentration. “That could be fun.”

“Ah, the tried and true it is. If you wanted me to make you scream, you could’ve just said so and saved me the trouble,” Itsuko teased. Karya kicked herself internally. She couldn’t stop her eyes from going wide with fear at the next item Itsuko showed her. It was her much hated combination of baby oil and hairbrush. A cruel smile spread across on Itsuko’s lips. The raven-haired beauty poured a liberal amount of oil into her hands and began to lightly massage everywhere on Karya’s upper body while carefully avoiding her breasts as instructed. She then climbed up onto the bed to lean in between Karya’s spread legs with hairbrush in hand.

“HAHAHAHAHA NOHAHT MY FEHEHEHEHET! ANYWHEHERE BUT THERE! NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Once again Karya was caught off guard. Itsuko feinted like she was going to go for Karya’s exposed stomach only to unexpectedly sit up and begin scrabbling her oiled fingertips across her soles while Karya was still bracing for the tummy tickles. Karya was instantly in hysterics. The slick fingers easily glided from the balls of her feet down to her heels. What was worse, a faint trail of oil was left wherever Itsuko’s fingers traveled to leave her feet covered.

Howls of laughter poured out of Karya’s lips. Her face and chest were starting to hurt from being made to laugh so hard. Tears were forming in her eyes. It was getting harder and harder to not only use her safe word, but she was starting to regret agreeing to this at all. Karya swore that she was going to make Itsuko suffer for this.

“Wait… no. Not that. Please! PLEAHAHAHAHSE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Karya’s resentment quickly transformed into fear when the tickling suddenly stopped. She looked down between her breasts through bleary eyes to witness Itsuko hovering the hairbrush over her oiled-up feet. Karya’s torturer waited just long enough to let her plead for her to stop purely so she could cruelly deny her the mercy by seizing the toes of one foot to bend them back, stretching the skin taut, and begin to furiously scrub horizontally across Karya’s arches.

Karya was beside herself. The brush slowly made its way up to the balls of Karya’s feet one tong width at a time in an inexorable march up to her toes. She wanted to scream the safe word and make it stop before Itsuko could reach what they both knew was the worst spot on her hyper-ticklish feet, but it tickled too much. Her body judged that it was far more important to let her tormentor know how badly the tickling was getting to her by converting every last ounce of air into frenzied laughter than it was to beg in the vain hope that it would keep it from getting any worse.

“UNCLE! UNCLEUNCLEUNCLE!” Karya screamed. She was grateful that Itsuko was proving so fond of taunting her. The scrubbing stopped right as she reached Karya’s toes in favor of threateningly waving the brush over her immobilized tootsies with a sadistic gleam in her eye. Karya took the small break granted to her to scream her safe word over and over until the hairbrush was removed.

“Ah, we were just getting to the fun part,” Itsuko mock pouted. She got off the bed. Karya sighed with relief now that the sadist wasn’t within reach of her feet anymore. She took the opportunity to catch her breath as Itsuko walked around to stand at the side of the bed. “Wanna continue on with your upperbody after a break, or are we done here?”

“I’m done. Let me give you a foot massage, then I’ll tie you up and tickle you as revenge.” It didn’t take any time at all for Karya to come to a decision. A quick glance at the room’s clock showed that she’d been tickled for about 10 minutes and that was enough for her. It had been absolutely horrible, but Karya felt a little elated. It hadn’t been as downright hellish as she’d expected it to be. She’d be up for doing this every once in a while despite how bad it felt if it meant making Itsuko happy.

“Ooooh, revenge tickles. I’m looking forward to it. You’re always especially cruel when I’ve given you something to get back at me over,” Itsuko happily chirped. Karya watched her skip across the room to the key locker. The raven-haired tickling slave input the combination transcribed for them on a scrap of paper at the front desk, opened the locker, and froze. Karya grew concerned watching her begin to look about in a panic.

“What’s wrong?” she called out.

“They’re gone! The keys aren’t here.” Itsuko rushed back to the bed to show Karya a piece of paper she’d found in the locker. Her heart sunk seeing what was on it.

“Dear customer,
We regret to inform you that the locking mechanism on the SecureSleep Bondage Bed in this room is out of commission. You will not be able to unlock any restraints set outside of tripping the safety limits. For further details please contact the front desk.

Your truly,
Management”

“Wait, why’d they leave that in the key locker. That’s just setting us up to be trapped in here by accident,” Karya complained. She shook her head in annoyance and nodded towards the door. “Go talk to the front desk. See if we they can get me out of here.” Itsuko dashed off in a panic, too intent on following Karya’s orders to bother getting dressed before leaving the room. She returned a few minutes later with a middle-aged gentleman wearing a business suit in tow.

“I’m sorry, dear customer, but we cannot do as you ask,” he apologized with a bow.

“Can’t you call a locksmith or something to get me out? Or at least let me wait for the repair guy to get here?” Karya asked. She felt she should be embarrassed by the compromised position of her bondage, but if he wasn’t going to mention it then she wasn’t going to draw attention to it either.

“I regret to inform you that that would be against company police. The locksmith will not be here for another 3 days, and any customers who are discovered overstaying their allotted time will be summarily punished. If you haven’t checked out by 10 AM tomorrow, the two of you will spend a week as company tickling slaves as punishment.” An evil little smile formed on the man’s lips at Karya’s fear at the prospect. He bowed and made his way out the door, completely ignoring Karya’s shouts of protest.

“What do we do?” Itsuko nervously asked. Karya groaned.

“You’ll tickle me. This has a safety mechanism that’ll set me free if you tickle me enough, right? We’ll have to rely on that I guess.” She wasn’t looking forward to this. From what Itsuko had explained to her, these things had the thresholds on how much tickling constituted as “too much” randomized in between each use specifically to leave its victims in suspense on how badly they needed to be tortured before getting their get out of jail free card. She watched with trepidation as Itsuko climbed back to sit on the bed at Karya’s feet again. “You’re enjoying this,” she accused.

“Well yeah, this is a dream come true,” Itsuko happily admitted. She grabbed the feather duster off of the tray. “Not only do I get to continue tickling you, I actually have to. How often do you get to say that you tickle tortured the woman you love harder than she could stand for her own benefit?” Itsuko began to lower the feather duster between Karya’s legs.

“Wait! Wait! I said no touching my privates. I’ll get you for this!” Karya hollered. Her bondage meant she couldn’t avoid the array of fluffy feathers from making contact with her wide spread pussy lips.

“I’m looking forward to it.” Itsuko brushed off Karya’s threats with a smile of pure delight. She began to shake the feather duster against Karya’s exposed crotch. Karya’s pussy being spread open by the positioning of her legs meant the soft down feathers had a good bit of her sex to tease. The feathers provoked gasps and moans to escape from the bound brunette’s lips thanks to waves of pleasure that soon left her unwillingly sopping wet with arousal. The foresight of whoever had designed the torture device meant that the tickled brunette wasn’t saved by how wet she was getting. The feathers were waterproofed so Itsuko could continue stimulating her sex without fear of her tool losing its effectiveness thanks to getting soaked from Karya’s bodily fluids.

In addition to the sexual stimulation, her legs had been strategically bound so that the sides of the feather duster were also simultaneously stimulating her inner thighs. The soft touch on her thighs forced her to break out giggling amidst the moans. Each spasm the tickling forced out of her worked against her, her hips unconsciously gyrating to avoid the tickling only served to make her pussy and thighs press against the feather duster even more.

“Stohahp that! Get thahat away from mehehe!” Karya spluttered. She managed to find enough coordination to protectively bring her legs down. To her delight there was just enough slack in the elastic bindings on her ankles to allow her defensively curl up a little and prevent Itsuko from wreaking even more havoc on her sex. It was only then that she belatedly realized to her horror the true evil of how Itsuko had bound her. Curling up like that had left her feet directly in front of Itsuko’s face.

“Thanks for the meal,” Itsuko sang. Karya didn’t have time to pull her legs away before she felt a pair of slim hands grab her foot around the back and ankle. She didn’t have enough leverage to kick out of her partner’s grasp to prevent further tickling.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH DOHON’T LIHIHCK ME! STOP! STOP! NOOOHAHAHAHAHAH! NOT MYHAHAHA TOESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MOHOHOHOHOHREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Karya burst into hysterics feeling a wet tongue begin to glide its way up the sole of her foot. Itsuko firmly held the foot still so she could slowly lick from the base of her heels up to her toes. When she reached Karya’s hyper sensitive digits she began to gnaw on the base of her ticklish toes in earnest. She made one trip from the big toe to the little toe via gnawing, then changed tactics on her way back. Karya screamed like a banshee from Itsuko’s tongue snaking its way to lap at the delicate webbing in between her toes

“I’m so glad edible oils have improved enough to be the default now. The old stuff tasted nasty. Now I get a nice almondy taste that compliments the natural taste of your soles,” Itsuko commented. She’d taken a brief break to rest her mouth. The sadistic crimson-eyed woman was filling the gap by setting the nails of the hand that had been holding Karya’s ankle still on the base of her toes and gently scratching away for a bit. Once she’d allowed her jaw to rest enough she leaned in to put her mouth to work again.

Karya was beside herself. She was beyond words at this point, only laughing and screaming as Itsuko demanded of her. She was utterly helpless to prevent the girl from destroying her feet. Her faint hope that she’d achieved some form of relief by squeezing her toes tight to prevent further licking and nibbling was met with Itsuko changing tactics. The raven-haired woman simply turned her head to the side to begin nibbling her way up and down the edges of Karya’s feet. When that didn’t immediately break Karya’s concentration, she switched tactics again to planting kisses up and down the lengths of her soles. Each time the lips made contact sent a big burst of tickling up Karya’s leg to coax out a howl of laughter each time. The waves of tickling were so horrible that Karya eventually lost control of her feet. The instant her toes unwillingly relaxed meant the return of the teeth abusing the lengths of her toes. The longer Itsuko’s game continued the less Karya was able to fight back. The intense ticklish sensations were eroding her willpower to resist. Soon her only possible recourse was to desperately pray that that the safety mechanism would kick in any second now as she helplessly shrieked with laughter under Itsuko’s skillful use of her mouth.

Itsuko let go of her foot after roughly 20 minutes of toe torture, but that didn’t mean Karya’s session was over. The bound brunette sobbed with misery feeling the feather duster return to shake against her breasts. This time, the raven-haired woman’s free hand was put to use grabbing one of the eagle plumes off of the tray. Despite how horrible Karya found the foot tickle torture to be, it had the twisted side effect of leaving her almost painfully turned on. Itsuko punished her arousal by using the stiff plume to work skillfully dancing around her exposed clit.

“See? I’m nice,” Itsuko proclaimed. “What other torturer lets you choose how you’re going to suffer. Do you want boobie and pussy tickles or toe licking? I’m perfectly happy to do either.” It was just as torturous for Karya as the toe tickling had been, just in a different way. The soft down feathers teased her achingly hard nipples, but at the same time her arousal had made her even more ticklish than before. Feeling the rest of plumes dance across the quivering globes of her C cup breasts was just ticklish enough to offset any pleasure she could get. At the same time, Itsuko was doing a good job of making certain she spent just enough time dancing the tip of her eagle feather around the ticklish area of Karya’s groin to counteract any stimulation she could get out of when she paid attention to her clit. Karya was trapped on the edge, never allowed to either cum or be tickled enough to distract her from her arousal. After a couple minutes she couldn’t take it anymore. She forced her feet to lower again to get the evil feathers away from her.

“How about both this time?” Itsuko taunted. This time instead of grabbing one foot she turned around and wrapped both legs in a headlock. Karya couldn’t see what Itsuko was doing to her feet. She didn’t need to. She had a brief moment to wheeze for breath as an oiled hand recoated her feet until they were nice and slippery.

“Hehehehehe no more. I cahan’t takehehe it. STOP! MEHERCYHEHAHAHA!” Karya blubbered. The brief rest granted her just enough for a final, futile attempt to get Itsuko to ease up on her even slightly. She broke out giggling when a feather duster began to flutter against both of her soles. It was soon replaced by the quill of a feather scratching against her extraordinarily ticklish toes before jumping to pry at the sensitive space in between. Karya bucked and laughed as it made its way across both feet one ticklish toe at a time and back again. When the hairbrush came to scrub the base of her toes was when she completely lost it. Karya was reduced to a screaming wreck under Itsuko’s relentless assault.

-----

Karya watched the middle-aged man spasm under her touch. He was bound naked to a table in the lobby, a thick cleave gag in his mouth to stifle his cries and a heavy blindfold affixed around his eyes. Karya and a middle-aged woman were currently working together to torment his penis. Their fingers lightly traced up and down his rock-hard, twitching shaft. With a nod to each other, the two women leaned in to simultaneously lick both sides of his dick from his balls up to the tip and were rewarded with a spurt of milky white semen erupting out of him to spray over them.

This wasn’t a cause for celebration from their victim. The helpless man cried out with despair in sync with the half dozen women waiting around him to converge in with wiggling fingers. Karya took a step back to wipe off the thick, foul smelling liquid. Hysterical laughter seeped through the bound man’s gag from the women mercilessly exploiting his post-orgasm sensitivity with full body tickle torture. They made certain to hit all of his major spots. He had long, effeminate nails scratching, poking, wiggling, and tracing around his armpits, ribs, sides and stomach, and a woman dedicated to each foot to leave him screaming with agonized laughter. The final woman was at work manipulating his spent penis with her hands until it was soon hard again to repeat the cycle as quickly as possible.

“Are you certain this is all you want? Punishing the perpetrator is a given, but are you really alright with only a free night’s stay? I’m given to understand that his actions ended up causing you no shortage of distress,” the middle-aged woman, the owner of the inn, asked. Karya gave an affirmative nod.

“It’s fine, it’s fine! You already explained that the missing keys were a deliberate prank on this guy’s part. I’m fine with making certain he gets his comeuppance.” Karya bid the owner of the inn goodbye and made her way back to her room with a spring in her step. She was greeted when she opened the door by the sight of Itsuko, bound spread eagle to the bed similarly blindfolded and gagged like the man had been. Egg vibrators were taped to her nipples and clit and, for lack of a sufficiently torturous dildo, as many vibrators as Karya could comfortably fit in her were jammed inside her pussy. Itsuko’s body jumped and spasmed from the umpteenth forced orgasm ripping through her accompanied by cries muffled by her gag.

The fact that they had every reason to believe at the time that Itsuko had needed to torture her that badly to help Karya escape an even worse punishment didn’t mean she didn’t want to get revenge for it. It had taken nearly 3 hours of non-stop ticklish abuse before the safety mechanism had kicked in. After some time to rest up and confirming that they wouldn’t be forced into tickle slavery for staying, a vengeful Karya had forced Itsuko to take her place on the bed. She hadn’t exactly forgotten how Itsuko had sexually tormented her throughout the session despite her laying out that it was off-limits beforehand. She’d backed off on punishing Itsuko with the prostitute idea in favor of a more direct, analogous form of torture. Itsuko had been sentenced to being forced to cum until her mind went blank followed by Karya tickle torturing her until the safety mechanism took pity on the poor girl.

“Not that I can tell whether it’s time to tickle you or not. Guess a few more hours wouldn’t hurt,” Karya evilly chuckled to herself. She grabbed the bottle of oil, poured some into her hands, and began to gently massage Itsuko’s bound feet.

“Hey Itsuko, how’s the pressure?” she tauntingly asked. She was answered with a cry courtesy of yet another forced orgasm. Tears were beginning to seep through the suffering woman’s blindfold. “Good. I’ll just continue like this then.”

Continued in Part 8

Last edited:
This series is great hope for more

Thank you! More's on the way. Just gotta keep myself from getting sidetracked by the other random story ideas that pop up every once in a while.

feel like this is the best one you've wrote so far
i don't mind if you get sidetracked with random stories btw

Thanks, I'm happy to hear that I'm improving. If I do allow myself to segue into writing other stories, I'd prefer if it wasn't for too long. There's something that irks me about starting a long running series with a clear ending in mind only to leave Karya and Itsuko hanging halfway through.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back