• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I the only one???

There have been some really nice and informative comments in this thread. I too have a tickle/foot fetish and would be thrilled if a woman showed an interest in my feet. Any ladies who are interested in this subject, please take a peek if you wish so that we might have a more detailed discussion about this in private message.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.php?albumid=5274&attachmentid=592485

Last edited:
As a male switch with tickling and foot fetish, I add the occasion to tickle my Lee's feet with my tongue. Let's say it was just for few minutes but it never really tickled.
Surprisingly, even with my foot fetish, I did not find it that exciting.

Concerning my feet being worshiped. It never happened but this post make wish to try it one day [emoji3]

Also, I take really care of my feet, because I like my feet and also by respect to my Ler when we have session.
Few weeks before the session, I use cream on my feet once or twice a day for them to be very soft and beautiful for the Ler [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

I like male feet. A lot. I hesitate to call it a full blown fetish (probably more of a kink) and for a long time it was something I kept secret. But there is no denying it. I love male feet (I think men are beautiful in general.)

A comment earlier alluded to an interesting juxtaposition of masculinity and delicate feet. What a fascinating way to articulate an attraction to feet! I had a similar experience. In college, my first year in the dorm there was a guy who, without over generalizing, would not have been my type. He kind of had this cocky jock vibe and from the few times I interacted with him it was clear he and I had very little if anything in common. But he often wore flip flops and in the common area he sometimes propped his bare feet up on tables, arms of chairs, etc. Here was this large masculine guy with a rather abrasive attitude yet he had these soft looking feet with perfect arches, which for some reason stuck me as fascinating. Maybe because it was around this time that tickling really began to pique my interest and I could not help but wonder if his feet were ticklish. Who knows? Maybe a foot tickling would have been a way to bring him down a peg or two.

Another time, a few years later when I had moved into my first apartment, I had a small get together with my boyfriend and some of our friends. It had been raining out, like down-pouring for hours and with carpeted floor (I have grown to hate carpeted floor) I was worried about people tracking in mud. So I asked each guest to remove his or her shoes, simply as a practicality. Since it was so wet out, everyone ended up removing their socks too, leaving everyone, including myself barefoot. I just remember one moment in particular the group (of mostly guys) sitting around my apartment in their barefeet, some of them with their feet propped up on my coffee table. I just remember taking in the small details. One guy had his ankles crossed, while another seemed to wiggle and scrunch his toes a lot. The other woman aside from myself had her nails painted. There wasn't even necessarily a sexual element to it (okay maybe there was a bit of an attraction to some of the guests) but more of a general observation of my friends.

Anyway, there have been dozens of instances over the years that have reiterated this interest of mine and I am not sure if that makes sense to anyone other than myself. Nevertheless it feels affirming to type this out and say it aloud. I love male feet

I've only known a couple women into feet(a hot blonde I met at a fetish party, loved to tickle and lick my soles, suck my toes, mainly because she was fascinated by my ticklish reaction).

I've acknowledged that I have really ugly feet even for a guy, so I don't expect too many women to find them appealing, even though I love having them tickled.

But once at a friends bachelor party, this hot asian stripper asked the groom to take his shoes off. She wanted to worship his feet, and suck his toes.

So you're definitely not alone.

Last edited:
You're not alone. I love kissing, worshipping, massaging and tickling my bf's feet. It's a real turn on, and his feet drive me crazy!

I don’t mind my feet being touched or tickled at all. I prefer slow tickled on my feet, but hard tickling is cool too.

Ladies have been telling me I’ve had nice legs and feet since I was a teenager. I was with them on the legs, but thought my feet were ugly and never showed my feet. I always had socks and/or shoes on. It took until my current girlfriend saying I had nice feet that I started to consider it. Especially since she wants to give me pedi’s and likes to tickle them.

I’ve gotten used to being barefoot a lot more in the past year and even got comfortable wearing flip flops. I’m sort of into fashion, so I can put some decent outfits together and not worry about my feet showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been noticing more women coming out with their fetish for men’s feet, which is dope as hell. I’d love to speak with you and see what you actually like about it. I wonder if you feel the same way that we do about women’s feet.

Maybe I could start a foot page if enough women or into mine haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It certainly gratifying to know that... “Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus...“ I mean, there are female foot fetishists.

Last edited:
I'm a male lee and I love having my feet admired, touched, and especially tickled! I do keep my feet really nice but so far, I've been too shy to get a professional pedicure. I feel like I'd be WAY too embarrassed if it tickled... and I'm pretty sure it'd tickle. :blush:

I have a thing for men's feet also! I'm more into the tops/toes rather than the soles.

I love my feet being worshipped! I also take good care of my feet mostly because I love it when my feet are pretty, soft and ticklish.
I scrub then myself when I'm in the shower and often get pedicures to keep them in mint condition! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back