• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Submission Anklet - part 3: Miscalculation (FM/FFF, M/FF)

Smarty10

TMF Poster
First part here:
Submission-Anklet-part-1-First-Collaring-(FFFF-F)
Second part here (especially advised to understand what is going on):
Submission-Anklet-part-2-Gradually-(a-bit-of-FFFF-F-mainly-MF-F)

Amanda was utterly exhausted. The night was perfect. 3 girls, one after the other, were lured into the room since they let Alice go. All were strapped down and tortured out of their mind methodically until they submitted.

First the dancer with long dark hair, tanned skin, and shapely womanly features. Her feet oh so perfect. She shrieked and laughed so hard, unable to understand why this is being done to her. That is all she kept asking as they tickled her on and on. Her name was Andy, and she broke eventually as Amanda was tickling her armpits and breasts, and Joe worked the hair brush on her feet.
Next came the sulky punk girl with pink and purple hair, who was sitting quietly at the edge of the dance. Her name was Tiff, and she peed herself a lot. Amanda suspected that Tiff might’ve enjoyed the tickling, but eventually she broke as well, with feathers and painting brushes working her vaginal lips and anus. Tiff even squirted a few times before breaking, but they didn’t stop going of course, knowing this only makes her more ticklish.
The last one was a petite Asian name Sayuki. Joe seduces her. The girl was tipsy, and clearly expected Joe to fuck her. Which he did. But after she came, they tied her as well, and tickled her body all over. Sayuki mainly cried a lot. Amanda liked how they all reacted differently, suffering in their own way. Sayuki accepted the anklet when both torturers worked flossers between her toes.
All 3 were bound by the silver chain now. Free to go home, yet new tickle slaves for her collection.

Amanda could barely stand. Pleasure and satisfaction intoxicated her, and she was horny besides herself. She rarely went more than a day without orgasm, but the preparation left her busy, and she wanted to be as sensed as possible to enjoy this night. Now she was just looking forward to finishing the day, binding Joe as well, and then forcing him to lick her to orgasm. She knew thought that she’s too exhausted. The best she could do was to sleep at this point, as they clearly got carried away.
Just then Joe appeared back in sigh, a slim black girl at his side. Short and curly hair, feet not visible, she was wearing sneakers. Almost a boyish thin form.
Amanda was preparing to waive him away and go home, but he spoke first:
“Amanda, meet Oliah. She just turned 18. And she is such a candy. She was telling me how she touches herself 4-5 times every day. Never less than 3, even when she is sick. She is just totally addicted”
Oliah giggled in embarrassment, playful punching Joe to shut him up. She was tipsy as well, but still stood straight. Joe sure had his way with women, to have this teen sharing her privates with him so quickly. “Your friend is cute, Joe, who is she?” said Oliah, winking at Amanda.
“This place is closing down, should we take her to yours?” whispered Joe.
The temptation was too much to resist, this horny teenager a fruit so ripe for picking. “Let’s go” said Amanda. Against her better judgment, she couldn’t refuse such a treat.

They walked to her house, Joe and Oliah flirting along the way, and Amanda barely managed to find her keys and let them in before she felt dizzy from tiredness. She stepped back and fell. Joes hands caught her, and she rested her head against his strong chest. He kissed her softly, caressing her hair. Oliah was moving her hands over her breasts, gently feeling them through the fabric. Amanda leaned on Joe. He picked her up on his arms, cuddling her, carrying her. The feeling was so good, she drifted away to sleep.

Amanda awoke to a pleasant sensation. Her clit felt so nice, so sweet, someone was stroking it. She tried to move, and then realized that she is tied. Spread eagle, on her back on a bed, and additional cuffs stretching her arms and legs to fully immobilize her. “No!!!” she wanted to scream, but she was gagged. It felt like her own bed, but she couldn’t be sure where she is, blindfold covering her eyes.
Whoever was stroking her clit kept going, bringing her close to orgasm, then slowed down to keep it out of reach.
“MMMmmmmmmm!” Amanda screeched through her gag, squirming as much as her bonds would allow. The stroking continued. Gradual, maddening, teasing. Caressing her vagina and clit with sensations gentle enough to drive her crazy. She felt trapped, but hadn’t yet fully realized that it was a beginning of a long hell that awaited her. The stroking and teasing still continued, getting worse. It went on and on …

Alice’s panties were dripping wet. It felt as if she peed herself, only she didn’t. It was the damned contraption that Amanda put on her. She couldn’t remember ever feeling even close to this level of arousal.
Her attempts to avoid masturbation held for a while, but realizing that she can’t win pushed her to submit. She knew she can’t stop herself, and was now touching herself to orgasm regularly.
If that could be called orgasm. The anklet did not allow her to cum proper, instead she experienced a small jolt of release, then went back to near the same level of arousal as before. The torture never stopped, never truly eased. It wasn’t long before she looked for every opportunity to masturbate, be it in the bathroom on breaks, before she left home, or when she got back.

On top of all that, her mind was being perverted by new pervasive thoughts of domination, tickling, and teasing. She perceived her predicament as highly erotic. Amanda did this to Kathy as well realized Alice And we helped her break Kathy into submission. Knowing that Kathy was also bound and ankleted like her these very moments, teased to insanity to prepare her for endless denial and tickle torture – that image made Alice’s juices flow ever stronger, if that was possible. She hurried to the bathroom to relief herself, thinking of poor helpless Kathy, and how hot it was that she was being tortured. Libido mixed with shame, as Alice was a kind girl, and part of her realised the horror of what she had done to Kathy, now more so than ever.
The only imagery to rival it was the memory of her own horrifying night, when Joe and Amanda kidnapped her into a side room, and tickled her senseless. She never felt so scared and helpless before in her entire life. I hope they caught others as well, surely they could break more women at that party? Alice pushed down that line of thinking. It wasn’t her, the gentle and kind girl was ashamed at what the anklet was putting in her head. A small jolt of pleasure, and she stepped back outside, the cold of the anklet on her foot letting her know that it's influence just grew.

Students passed her by, glancing at her, scouting her up and down. While she didn’t change her dressing too much, maybe a bit less cloth, a bit more skin, always polished hands and feet rather than on occasion, something about her was different. She projected attraction, and people were drawn to it. She was now also able to notice the looks given to her by men, and women. The anklet didn’t just pervert her, it expanded and fed her sexuality, within and outwardly.
Perhaps Kathy already broke and went back to Amanda to submit? Alice didn’t know, but she did realise that both of them will present themselves to Amanda to be her tickle slaves before long. Part of her longed for it now, while the remainder of her own will was filled with dread. At the idea, and at how horny it made her just considering it.

Kathy stood in front of Amanda’s home. Damn you, you fucking bitch! But it was pointless to resist at this stage. Way too late. Not that she ever stood a chance. 3 days ago the anklet decided that it was time for her to break for good. She was masturbating regularly multiple times a day, and through the night for a few days prior, after being overtaken by her desire during her sleep. She could no longer fight back, she touched herself whenever it commanded, growing ever hornier, more ticklish, and more teased.

And then, 3 days ago, it happened. She suddenly couldn’t masturbate at all. She still grew horny, still was unable to hold from seeking the meager release she could get, but she was just unable to. Her pussy was fully denied to her. The anklet needed no more power, it’s hold over her was complete. She was sensitized and teased far beyond her limits. Now it was time for her to present herself to her mistress, for she knew that Amanda is the only one that can allow her to cum.
Broken as she was, submitting to Amanda was still so horrifying to Kathy that she managed to hold off for 3 full days, the fear of being tickled again overpowering her desire. Besides, she knew that Amanda won’t really let her cum. The anklet didn’t lie to her, it was honest, in that when she submits, things will only get worse. Still, after 3 days she had no choice but to try, against all hope, and beg her nemesis for mercy.

So there she was, ringing the doorbell. After a short wait the door opened, with a muscular man greeting her inside “You must be Kathy, it’s a pleasure to meet you”, he led her in, scanning her young sculptured body with his eyes. As she went in, small drips of wetness fell from under her pantiless short skirt and between her slipper clad feet.
She was dressed how Amanda would most like her. Unbeknown to her, Joe found the sight quite arousing as well.
“Naughty little slut, aren’t you?” teased the man.
Alice blushed, turned on by his arrogance. He was her type, and usually she would have him begging on his knees at this very moment to worship her. She’s done it with men like him before. But now she was a helpless and overteased bitch, nothing more. He seemed to know it, and she couldn’t help but feel a jolt of excitement at that.
“Do you submit yourself to your mistress, Amanda, to do everything she commands of you, and serve her as a fateful slave, with no questions, or conditions?” he asked. Kathy’s lip trembled on verge of tears, she was not even permitted to be able to beg for release. But she knew she can’t turn back. “Yes, I submit", she blurted, holding back from crying. The anklet will hold her to her word, forcing her to obey without questions from now on. Her last bastion of free will over her body was gone.

“I have been expecting you. I have a recording you should listen to” he took out his cellphone, as Kathy just stood there in silence. The recording played, Amanda’s voice coming through “The man in front of you is my master. You, Kathy, are to obey him, as you would obey me. From now on, he owns you, and you must do as he bids. If anything I say in the future contradicts his will, you are to follow his will and command. You are his now, not mine, from now and forever”.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you Kathy, my name is Joe, and as you just heard, you are now my personal toy. Don’t worry, I enjoy both denial and tickle torture just as much as Amanda, if not more. And it’s OK, you can cry, no need to hold back. I won’t be having any mercy on you anyway” He smiled, scanning her gorgeous figure “Such a marvelous hottie you are. We are going to have lots of fun”.

Days merged into nights, nights into days, all in an endless cycle of hell. Amanda didn’t know how long it’s been. She thought it must’ve been months, though in reality only been a week or so.
Today she was bound on a bench, with her arms up front, and her legs secured and bent to keep her buttocks open.
“MMAARGHAAAAAA, MOOOO, SHAAAAPP” she kept screeching. She was never allowed to cum, and as always, the teasing continued today as well. Feathers we stroking her vaginal lips, swollen and aching. The gentle strands of the feathers skimmed over her perturbing clit.
What had Amanda screeching though wasn't just the edging, but also the tickling. Feathers stroked her buttocks, her anus, and all the way along her crack. She couldn’t bare it any longer. She couldn’t take any second more of tickling.

Since she awoke bound in her own bed, teased by Joe, the edging and tickling kept coming, one replacing the other. Today she was being tortured by both at the same time.
Joe was obviously playing with her. At first, he only teased her, keeping her on edge, whispering to her that she is now his plaything. The memory of how it began was vivid in her head. Since the moment of waking up to the teasing of her clit, her libido overwhelmed her body. Amanda liked to indulge in pleasure, and the teasing made her unable to think of anything besides sexual release. Which was of course denial to her despite all her thrashing and yelling.

She recalled hearing Oliah near her. Amanda didn’t know where, but she heard Joe describing to her what he is doing to Oliah, and she heard Oliah’s screams.
With a low setting vibrator keeping her edged, Amanda listened as Joe edged Oliah, making her beg to cum. She was promising to do anything and everything he wants “I want to tease you until you are ready to explode, then tickle torture you into madness” replied Joe to Oliah. And he did. He tickled her all over, with his hands, with feathers, with brushes, and many of the other tickling tools he found around Amanda’s place.
When Oliah was unable to form any coherent words anymore, babbling and crying, he hogtied her, attached another low vibrator to her clit to keep her teased, and two bullets to tickle her helpless feet. Or at least that what he described to Amanda, who couldn’t know for sure, except for the sobs mixed with exhausted laughter she heard through.

Amanda wasn’t doing any better. The teasing was too much. She was ready to sell her soul to Joe if he would ask. Knowing what he was doing to Oliah combined with the edging vibrator took her far beyond what she could endure. She was too horny, and had to do something.
She heard Joe walk over to her “I will break you gradually. I will find out which parts of you are the most ticklish, and leave them for last. Day after day I will make it worse and worse, while teasing you all the time to train you into liking it like the horny bitch that you are.” He didn’t have to try hard. Amanda found the mere thought of being tickled as arousing as it was dreadful. This is not how it was supposed to go! She was the one who planned to bind him, and make him and many others her tickle slaves. Yet the anticipation made her clit swell even more, if that was possible.

Joe started probing her body all over. Lightly and shortly he tickled every inch of her skin. She bounced on the bed, begging through the gag, screaming, trying to escape his fingers. He explored her neck, her belly, sides, underarms, knees, tights and finally feet. She jumped on the bed, thrashing in her bonds when her feet were probed, even though it was only for a few seconds.
“Do you want me to stop?” coed Joe, as Amanda nodded. “Do you really?” he smirked, feeling the wetness of her vagina. Then he laughed. He stopped the vibrator and his hands went to her belly. Amanda didn’t know how long she was tickled, straining and laughing with him helplessly as he worked on her belly, expertly probing and skittering it with his fingers. Between Oliah, Joe and her, Amanda could no longer tell who’s laughter was who’s. He had to stop. She had to make him stop. But he didn’t. He tortured her, tickling her belly, until she pissed herself and then long after.

Eventually he spoke “You are going to talk, my little toy. You will talk a lot, and tell me so many interesting things. So much to discuss. For instance – you are a greedy bitch, but you let Alice go at some point. You tickled her, and then another, and then another, until they broke. Then you let them go. You seemed very confident that they won’t tell anyone, and that look in your eyes … you expected to play with them again. Why?”
He removed her gag, letting her catch her breath as he stopped tickling her. Amanda knew it was a bad idea to tell him anything. Especially about the anklets. She knew it will be her doom if Joe found out “I recorded them. I knew I could blackmail them with the footage”.
“Sad little lie. You didn’t tell them that, they could’ve snitched the moment they were out that door”. Her gag was back in place, and the tickling resumed. He worked deeper into her belly, his fingers pushing through the soft tissue and gliding the muscle underneath. “Mhaaahaaa, Nhaaa, Plaaahheaa” Treid Amanda, but Joe gave her no chance. He teased her up again to the edge of orgasm, then went back to torture her, then teased her again, and again. All the while, Oliah kept laughing and weeping nearby.

“What would you do with her? You had plans. You want Oliah to be a tickle slave. Tell me how you were planning to make her one”. Eventually her gag was removed again. Having her mind turned into mash by the torture Amanda couldn’t think up any more lies. “Please don’t, please let me go, we can torture them together. Her, and others. I can help youuahahahhaa, noaaahhaaa, MMMMM!” the gag was put back. And Joe started on her sides.

By the time he removed her gag the third time, she was so eager to talk, even if to get a short break from the tickling, that the words streamed from her mouth as he casually poked her belly and sides every few words “There is an anklet in my bag, hahhaaaaha, wait! I am telling you the hahahhaaaatruthahahaa. Please listen! Put it on heraraaahhaaa” the tickling was eased up, but didn’t fully stop, not allowing Amanda to think. “What would it do?” “Hahhaaahaa, enslave her. It hahahahaaaa, makes her a tickle slave, if she breaks and submits, noahhhaaahaa, I can prove MMM!” The gag stopped in her mouth. “Sounds like a redicolous lie. What proof do you have?” he wasn’t tickling her anymore, as Amanda gasped for air “Notes *gasp* First drawer on the right at my desk, upstairs *gasp* It explains everything *gasp* you’ll know it’s truth, you can see them now, and you’ll know when you touch them *gasp*. Please please stop tickling me” and she cried.

Joe waited for a while, listening to her weeping. Eventually he gagged her again, and put the vibrator back on. Amanda was too weak to protest. She heard his steps as he went upstairs.
All of that happened that forsaken night, devil knows how long ago. Oliah was ankleted that night of course. Joe let her go, and forced Amanda to unlock her phone, sending emails and messages to explain her upcoming absence. And her hell began. He questioned her every time. About the anklets, about her plans, about the girls she bound and what would happen to them. And most importantly, how to make more anklets, ones that will respond to him as the master rather than her. She knew what will happened when he succeeds, yet had no choice but to teach him.

When he was practicing his skills and learning how to make new anklets, she was bound and teased non stop. When he rested, she was bound and tickled mad non stop. Every time she told him the same, again and again and again. He liked questioning her, breaking her, but the torture never stopped. It was only getting worse. At the beginning it was her belly and sides. The first day he tickled her underarms with two paint brushes Amanda wanted to die so bad she almost bit her own tongue. He forced her to tell him, and kept her gagged since then. He still questioned her of course, the gag never stopped him playing his sick interrogation game, even if her answers were now muffled.
Sometimes he probed her feet for a few seconds, threatening. Sometimes he spoke, telling her how he will tickle her feet eventually, her thighs, and even her breasts. He knew it was her worst spot. He forced her to tell him anything she never wanted told. “I will cover you with oil, and bursh your pretty helpless soles. And I will tease your boobs. Don’t worry, I will tease you to no end but you won’t ever cum. I will anklet you when I finally manage to create them, to ensure you can never have release”.
Amanda used to be grateful that at least when he was practicing she wasn’t being tickled, until he switched to tease her by feathering her pussy, instead of vibrating it. And now he wasn’t even there, but the tickling and teasing racked her combined. Bound on the bench, teased, having her vagina and ass tickle tortured.

Suddenly, Amanda’s blindfold was removed. She could hardly remember if he ever removed it before, the light was blinding in her eyes. She didn’t hear him come through the noise of her hysterical screaming. The feathers kept gliding her pussy and her ass.
It took her eyes time to adjust, and she saw one of her other bondage furniture, a gynecologist's chair, with restraining binds all over, in front of her. Someone was kneeling in front of the chair, tanned skin, platinum blond hair. It was Kathy! Of course, Amanda remembered the recording Joe forced her to make.
Kathy was naked on a leash. Joe wiped out his penis, and Kathy vigorously sucked it and swallowed his cum. “Marvelous slave you made for me” said Joe, caressing Kathy’s head, looking Amanda in the eyes. All Amanda could do was keep her hysterical laughter, Her arousal only getting worse. Being tickled mercilessly and helplessly would make her aroused beyond herself even if she wasn’t being teased. And seeing what was happening to Kathy now pushed her even further into lustful despair.

She watched and laughed as Kathy was bound in the chair. As Kathy’s pretty body struggled, Joe tickling her sides, her underarms, teasing her nipples so much that she both screamed from the tickling and nearly came from the feeling. Joe was not letting her cum of course. He just tickled Kathy on and on. Her body strained in the chair as he feathered her feet. As he bound he toes and oiled her soles. Kathy’s inhuman screams mingled with Amanda’s hysterics. Feet brushed, ass tickled, both clits feathered and teased. There was no hope to be had, as Joe was beyond himself with arousal, only giving his obedient toys short breaks to suck him off. And they both knew they were. His toys.

Last edited:
PERFECT Please more. Please continue... and for the love of god get Amandas tits! Break her...

I am glad you've both liked it :)
I am already working on the next part, I hope it won't take as long.

And yeah, Amanda will be broken. Thoroughly, and methodically. And she won't be the only one ;)

Nice story, Smarty10! I've been hoping we'd get another installment of "The Submission Anklet" before too long. Really enjoying this world you've created. Put me down as another reader looking forward to seeing Amanda "broken."

just re read one of the hottest stories in the Forum and crying because still no new part. Amandas tits need tickles! please ;)

just re read one of the hottest stories in the Forum and crying because still no new part. Amandas tits need tickles! please ;)

Thank you!
I do want to publish the next one, I have it mostly written. But with the whole Covid-19 going on, had little time to polish it off and fill in the missing parts.
And Amanda will certainly be broken ;)

yay! was already afraid the Story was dead… sooo looking Forward to more tickle/denial torture fun!

2 years later.. still checking back in regulary waiting and praying for a certain pair of ticklish breasts getting theyr just fate... Also still by far one of the hottest mix of edging/denial and cruel tickle torture..
Please please more!!!

Thank you!
I do want to publish the next one, I have it mostly written. But with the whole Covid-19 going on, had little time to polish it off and fill in the missing parts.
And Amanda will certainly be broken ;)

please Amanda already had to wait sooo long to get her cute boobs tickle scrubbed and get tease broken and edged till she and the others go crazy... please tell me this story isnt dead :(

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back