• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update 25/4/2019 - Victory #1

Erotickles

Verified
Hi all,
I am pleased to report, that a few days ago, Google Play granted my appeal about the suspension of the app from its store.

I was specifically assured, that the correspondence was documented (as is expected from a company that strives to "index the world" - but still it is good to have it in writing). I hope this will prevent any future interruptions in the availability of the app on Google, though it is certainly not assured.

Though it was not requested by the Google Play Team, I changed the name of the app from "tickles in your area" to "Tickling Communities". I feel, this better reflects the social - communal nature of the project, which is good not just for users - but also for future reviewers - that will hopefully feel less eager to suspend a community app.

Other than that - as you have all seen - the app is available in your browser for now. This also solves the problem I had previously, when the intention was simply to go Android first: I did not want existing groups to be divided, between those that have Android devices and can use the app, and those that have Apple devices and cannot (at first). Now - everyone can use it on their browser - though - with some functionality limited (for example: push notifications not implemented in the Browser version). though I thought I might launch both mobile platforms together - I see it may be challenging to take on two corporations in the ring simultaneously ;-)

Now, a personal note:
The app is a tool - now available in your browser - a specialized, custom tool, for the community. But it will not work on its own - we need to build our communities ourselves. So sign up, and start or join groups in your area - but that too - is not the end of your role - but the beginning. If you want there to be people in your area - you have to take part in the propagation of word that this app exists, and that your group exists.

I have no doubt in my mind that I can deliver this product; evidently, I am delivering this product. But it will live or die, on the community's responsiveness, to take word of the project - and the fetish at large - outside of the existing community sites. On the first video I posted on my channel I said - that
"it is up to us - to find the potential members of this community - who are out there - and invite them".

So this is your time, this is an invitation for you, to take part of this move - and invite them! Post in relevant forums, write blog posts outside of the community's platforms, comment on other people's posts, and use social media too. We will get later to how and what else we can do, to change reality for us - and hopefully we can even set a coordinated effort, where we list and document our activities in this context, and measure what works and what does not.

But for now - I urge you - to start dripping word out there - about the app, and about your local group. share if you care: https://Communities.ticklingapps.com

(And you know what? comment in this post the link to where you shared, so other members can follow and repost or comment!)

One quick minor update:

You may now reset your password on your own, in case you forgot it;

(This is a flow you are probably familiar with: You click the "forgot password?" link in the login screen, enter the email address you used to sign up with, and you will receive a password reset link to this email address)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back