• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Sammi styles and Mistress Ariel tickling session Rugby Warwickshire

Mistress Sammi

I am back from holiday so myself and mistress Ariel taking booking tickling sessions both as Lee and Ler in Rugby Warwickshire still doing special offer prices.
We had wonderful session from lovely guy on here two weeks ago so don’t miss out

Message me for details or follow me on twitter

Hi Sammi,

Your post has just reminded me to leave a review!! Sorry it's been a busy couple of weeks.

So after a few exchanges via the forum and kik we decided to meet up in Rugby. Sammi has a friend/dom/ticklee in training called Ariel so thought it would be nice to have a dual lee session. I wasn't disappointed at all. Both ladies are very friendly, very willing to be tickled and ticklish too!
Ariel is more ticklish and has the most infectious laugh/giggle you've ever heard. Sammi has a nice massage chair which I have never seen before that can be used to tie wrists and ankles in a forward sitting position. It was nice to do tickling in a totally new position using a new method of restraint. After all these years of doing sessions it's nice to try something totally new!!

If you're in the Rugby are or even further afield, I'd certainly recommend a visit to them. I travel a lot for sessions anyway so it's not a problem for me.
Obviously they provide professional services so there's a fee for their time. I'll be having a return visit over the summer.

Thanks to you both for the friendly welcome too. Always great to meet new lees.

See Sammi's Twitter @sammistyles2 for further pics/vids etc.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back