• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleMania 11 - feet in stocks, knees, MM/F

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Last month I attended TickleMania 11 in Walsall, where I had quite a splendid time. I met some folks who I got very well acquainted with on FetLife, was my hammy and flamboyant self (I can be a bit extra in real life sometimes) and managed to get a suitable amount of play in the event with two great ticklees and some help too. While I've already posted two pictures of house ticklee AnnieBN (on FetLife) on my other profiles due to not getting a proper chance to, I will show you the pictures taken of me and my kinky brother from another mother "theteam" working over another FetLife user Queenofhearts12 - someone who I had my eye on to play with at the event and she fortunately agreed.

For the record, Queen was nude (save for her panties) and is sensitive to light tickles on her body, but the tools we used on her feet were absolute torture for her. Baby oil was liberally applied to her soles and armpits, and while her nipples were given some sensual treatment by theteam, I used some nasty tools on her feet, including the trusty hairbrush and something called a cellulite massaging mitt - the latter of which got some incredibly loud screams from both Annie and Queen when used on them. Queen was especially notable, as she made some hilarious noises among the screaming and laughter during our scene. She even mentioned that she sometimes sings inappropriate tunes at times to help her cope with the torture! You gotta love it!

Thanks to FetLife user KinkEmAll for taking these pictures. No video clips as I don't think filming is allowed in The Facility. Anyone asks and I will slap you.

Attachments

• P1000623.jpg
    P1000623.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 477
  • P1000626.jpg
    P1000626.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 397
  • P1000631.jpg
    P1000631.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 319
  • P1000635.jpg
    P1000635.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 529
  • P1000638.jpg
    P1000638.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 519
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back