• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Give me some NEST love

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Hey Gang.

Since this is the first NEST I missed since it's conception in 1997, let me know how it went. I started it with 8 people and I heard that there were over 200 attending guests this year. Cowabunga! Not attending this year, for me, was like missing my own birthday, so give it to me. How was it? I want full reports. I wanna get some of that hunka hunka burnin' NEST love.

Max

I heard that there are lots of responses on Fetlife. I believe I deleted my Fetlife account. Tear.

You were most definitely missed at NEST, Max. Over 200 people attended and we owe it all to you. :man:

You were most definitely missed at NEST, Max. Over 200 people attended and we owe it all to you. :man:

Yes we have come a long way Milagros. From his apartment in Fairmount (I'm shocked that outside smoking area didn't collapse) to the first gathering outside of his pad (Karma Sutra I think) then the first hotel Embassy Suites?
The first NEST with the Cadillac story never gets old Max :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back