• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Found this on a Spa Stories group (MF/F - feet)

Zeezil

TMF Regular
Also posted this in the regular stories section but because it's true I should probably post it here too:

Cut and pasted this list of posts that this woman just finished putting on Facebook in a private professional “spa stories” group. She posted the first part last week and just finished her fourth and final(?) one today. I’m not linking it or naming her because I don’t want anyone bothering her, but I swear it’s true. I search for stories or videos like this pretty much every day, and today after all these years I hit pay dirt. Major pay dirt. This is probably the best “true story” I’ve ever read. The woman who posted it is a tall Caucasian American with dirty blonde hair who kind of looks like the woman who played the lead in Disturbia. She’s in her late thirties now but according to the details of this story this must have occurred when she was in her late 20s. She gets a little too descriptive in the beginning but it’s all worth the read when she gets to “the part” trust me.

Enjoy!

===

POST ONE:
I don’t know where else to tell this story and it’s both embarrassing and hilarious. Before people say “you should have reported them” or whatever keep in mind this was in Costa Rica and it was over 10 years ago. I guess I can look back on it now and laugh but at the time I was pissed.

So on our honeymoon my husband and I went to a high end resort slash spa in Costa Rica. They had these pool games throughout the week that the resort staffers ran and on our second to last day we won the grand prize after crushing the competition at a pool 3-point contest. My husband and I both played Division 1 basketball in college and at the time were both still in great shape. The grand prize was a top-shelf treatment at the spa, which of course my husband gave to me. I had no idea what it entailed but I didn’t care. I love winning things and I love being pampered. Well, up to a point.

So fast forward the next morning I go to the spa with my certificate and they guide me to this room with three local workers waiting in it. None of them speak English. Even just saying stuff like “lay down here” and “yes” and “no” they were saying in Spanish, which I don’t know a word of. So there was pretty much no communication between me and the workers. Whatever, they seemed nice and professional and I was excited about whatever this free treatment was going to be. I didn’t bother to really look at any of their faces, which I later regretted. The one woman kind of pantomimed to me that it was like a facial, and involved mud and massage and a wrap thing around my body. Sounded good to me. They had me put my hair in a plastic shower cap thing, and I lay on the plastic covered massage table in my bikini, face down.

The first 30 minutes or so felt great and nothing was weird or crazy. It was like a slimy mud scrub, then a wash off, then an oil massage, then this warm kind of sugar scrub thing which they didn’t remove at first. They did my shoulders back and legs, and as they worked down my legs I started to freak out a little because I thought they were going to do all this spa stuff to my feet. I’m like deathly ticklish on my feet and would probably jump off the table if they so much as touched them, but luckily they stopped at my ankles and told me to flip over. Crisis averted.

POST TWO:
They did my front like they did my back, started at my neck then stopped at my ankles, all still very professional. Then the plastic that was under me was wrapped around me, forming like a cocoon. Then there was another sheet thing they wrapped over the plastic, but there was apparently a slit on the bottom half of the plastic sheet thing because they wrapped each of my legs up individually. I know I’m being super descriptive here but I remember every single thing about this almost like I have PTSD, lol. I felt them put like a bunched-up towel in between by ankles which I thought was a little weird, and then there was this heavy but thin final blanket they put over everything, almost like the kind of X-ray blanket they put on top of you at the dentist. My wrapped up feet didn’t fit under the final heavy blanket, so they stuck out the end like two pieces of candy wrapped up in the plastic and the sheet things, and hanging off the table from my ankles down.

I’m not claustrophobic and so it all actually felt nice and cozy, my body still tingling from the mud, oil sugar scrub. All three Costa Rican staffers tended to my exposed face, putting this mask thing on me with these brushes and their fingers. It felt great and tasted great too, and I realized the brown stuff wasn’t mud but a kind of chocolate paste. Then the facial woman started putting these seaweed strips on my face, one at a time, almost like paper mache. Basically my entire face was covered with these seaweed strips, including my mouth, and so I was breathing just out of my nose. My face eventually was basically mummified and I remember giggling out loud about how silly I must look with a seaweed covered mask face and my shower cap. She capped it off with a cool cucumber over each eye, with felt really good. Honestly, up until this point I was having a wonderful, blissful time.

And then things took a turn for the worse.

POST THREE:
The woman who was working on my face said something to the other two staffers, the man and other woman, and they walked to the other end of the table and sat on these stools, which I heard the legs of rub on the floor. They each began to simultaneously unwrap my feet. Oh no. OMG no. Please tell me they’re not going to mess with my bare feet while I’m wrapped up like a mummy. I can’t even open my mouth, and even if I could I couldn’t speak Spanish to them to tell NOT to touch my feet. Before I could even figure out what to do I could feel the air hitting my warm and now naked feet, which were separated by the towel in the middle and I realized now why: one staffer was concentrating on each foot, and they needed their own space to do their jobs. And just like that I felt two hands on each foot, softly caressing my arches and heels and tops of my feet and toes with this warm oily cream and I immediately giggled through my nose, which I didn’t know was possible, and then shrieked through my seaweed covered lips. I can’t emphasize how ticklish my feet are. On a scale of 1 to 10 I’m like a 100. It’s getting worse and I’m now shriek-laughing through my lips and breathing like crazy through my nose and I trying to shake my head back and forth to somehow how communicate how torturous what they’re doing is, but to no avail. They are massaging all over, between my toes, cupping my heels, just slithering all over every square inch of both of my hyper-ticklish feet with this cream/oil stuff. The woman doing my facial part says something to them at the other end and THEN I HEAR THEM LAUGHING. All three of them are LAUGHING AT ME because I’m ticklish! All of the sudden they completely stop. Do they feel bad? Are they about to apologize? Just as I catch my breath I feel the toes of my left foot pushed back, and then like a tickle-scratching up and down my taut arch. The dude on my left foot is now intentionally tickling my foot! Now I’m screaming and laughing, again, all with my mouth pretty much sealed shut. It gets worse. The chick starts doing the same exact thing to my right foot, but she has longer finger nails. They’re both now intentionally tickling the hell out of my feet, and they’re laughing while they’re doing it! At this point I’m going crazy. Picture it, I’m wrapped up like a burrito, can’t move, I have crazy ticklish feet, and these two Costa Ricans are going to town on them like Medieval torturers.

POST FOUR:
And this is all just hilarious to them, apparently. I hear the woman finishing up my facial just sort of make this clicking sound and I can’t tell if she’s admonishing me for laughing or to her co-workers. They finally stop tickling and go back to their normal tasks, most of which of course still tickles. The mud part, the sugar scrub, more massaging. Some of it I just giggle through, some of the massaging stuff tickles so bad I’m like going back to the squealing, which they find terribly funny, of course, then they go back to the stuff that feels good. Just when I think they’re being nice they go back to intentionally tickling me with their nails. Scratching all over my soles, digging in between my toes, even attacking the tops of my feet. I swear it was like a game to them. Like they were trying to find my breaking point. They’re talking in Spanish to each other and I can only imagine what they’re saying. “Look at this silly tall American woman’s ticklish feet! Look how ticklish she is! And she can’t move! Ja ja ja. Here, to this. Get her toes. Watch right here, watch how crazy she gets! ja ja ja” At one point I’m laughing so hard that I break the seaweed covering my lips and I can barely get between breaths “STOP!!! IT TICKLES!” but of course a, they knew this, and b, they don’t speak English. This whole part of this “high end spa treatment” goes on for like, no joke, 45 minutes, again, entirely just on my feet.

Worst part about it was that when I was done, the two foot-torturers left the room and only the woman giving me my facial stayed there to unwrap me and wash me off, so I had no idea who the other two were and so could not curse them out to their face in the lobby later. And because the treatment was “free” I couldn’t ask for my money back or not give them a tip. Well, I tipped just facial lady 20 bucks, but whatever. Hopefully she didn’t share it with the other two. When I got out to the lobby of course no one was there other than the receptionist.

Anyway, trying to see it from their perspective looking back now I guess it kind of funny. This silly tall white American chick with two big trapped feet laughing her head off at their ticklish treatment. I’m laughing so I must be enjoying it, right? Ha, no! I swear to this day I’ve never laughed that much and for that long a time in my life.

Lordy. My heart is racing just re-living this here. Be careful in Costa Rica spas, people!

Fantastic. I hope her husband has some fun times with her feet.

Wonderful story! :feets: I wish I had been there to help tickle her bare soles. :devil:

Color me skeptical.. it reads like a fictional story you could read on here. Referring to her “soles” and “taut arch”. Hmmm. But either way, it’s a great story.

Color me skeptical.. it reads like a fictional story you could read on here. Referring to her “soles” and “taut arch”. Hmmm. But either way, it’s a great story.

Actually, it reads very much like several of his fictional stories on here.

Fictional or not, it’s very descriptive and VERY hot! I’d like that done to me!

I do believe it. A very similar thing happened to my gorgeous wife when we were on vacation in Portugal.

This get my stamp of approval! Excellent scouting for these gems! Cheers for sharing

I'm very skeptical as well. The way she refers to her feet throughout the story isn't a way I've ever heard a single person outside of this group speak or talk about their feet, ever. "My naked bare feet" "my taut arches"... "softly caressing my arches".

I'm not in doubt that this could happen, but the way this story is written it sounds like it was written by someone with a tickle fetish.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back