• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Professional tickle sessions

SxyFetishGirl

TMF Expert
Hello

Ever wanted to get tickled by a pro? What is a professional tickler or ticklee you ask?

Well it's someone who's going to make you fall in love with tickling even more!

One hour of me tickling you or you tickling me is heaven...or so I've been told [emoji6]

I have been in hundreds of tickle clips so you can look up my work with some of the top clip producers

FTKL

SimplyTickling

James Darke

Tickle Monster

Ticked wild

Jeansbound

And many more!

Prices do vary and I custom price my sessions but generally they are around 200 plus a booking/house fee

I travel a lot so requests need to be at least a week in advanced

In Los Angeles I session at sanctuary lax for my rate plus their room rate per hour. I also have the ability to come to you for a small travel fee.

If I am already traveling then you come to me and I'll have everything needed unless you have a special request then I recommend you bring that yourself. Requests can be an extra cost, plus certain states like NYC u must add $50 to the session due to costs of travel to there.

It is also possible to sponsor a trip (starting at 1200 for travel fees unless booked in advanced and then I can try to get discounted prices)

Please have good hygiene, if you have not had a pedicure I will not touch your feet to be tickled. If you are sweaty please take time to clean yourself before a session.

There is no risk of sexual interface so ladies it's ok to send your guys to me and same with you guys I love my female clients! You can always sit in and watch your partner get tickled too!!! Always a fun way to get the spice back in a relationship

New people:

Dont be scared lol

It's fun, I'm fun, the session will be fun and if you dont know how to tickle I'll teach you!

If you want to film the session for me to use on my patreon site I'll let you have a free copy!

So any other questions I'll be happy to answer

You can email me to request a session at

[email protected]

Thursdays are the best days for me to session as I am also in school full time [emoji6]

UPCOMING TRAVEL

JUNE 9-11 PHILLY

JUNE 11-14 NYC

JUNE 14/15 N.CAROLINA

JUNE 24-29 SAN JOSE

JULY 1-6 PORTLAND TBD

JULY 8-13 LAS VEGAS

AUGUST 5-10 TAMPA FETCON

SEPTEMBER BOSTON TBD

OCTOBER 10-13 ATL6T3A3063-Edit.jpgFB_IMG_1548077199815.jpgFB_IMG_1556170038846.jpgFB_IMG_1556170036161.jpgFB_IMG_1556170098316.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hello

Ever wanted to get tickled by a pro? What is a professional tickler or ticklee you ask?

One hour of me tickling you or you tickling me is heaven...or so I've been told [emoji6]

I have been in hundreds of tickle clips so you can look up my work with some of the top clip producers

FTKL

SimplyTickling

James Darke

Tickle Monster

Ticked wild

Jeansbound

And many more!

Prices do vary and I custom price my sessions but generally they are around 200 plus a booking/house fee

In Los Angeles I session at sanctuary lax for my rate plus their room rate per hour. I also have the ability to come to you for a small travel fee.

If I am already traveling then you come to me and I'll have everything needed unless you have a special request then I recommend you bring that yourself. Requests can be an extra cost, plus certain states like NYC u must add $50 to the session due to costs of travel to there.

It is also possible to sponsor a trip (starting at 1200 for travel fees unless booked in advanced and then I can try to get discounted prices)

Please have good hygiene, if you have not had a pedicure I will not touch your feet to be tickled. If you are sweaty please take time to clean yourself before a session.

There is no risk of sexual interface so ladies it's ok to send your guys to me and same with you guys I love my female clients! You can always sit in and watch your partner get tickled too!!! Always a fun way to get the spice back in a relationship

New people:

Dont be scared lol

It's fun, I'm fun, the session will be fun and if you dont know how to tickle I'll teach you!

If you want to film the session for me to use on my patreon site I'll let you have a free copy!

[email protected]

Thursdays are the best days for me to session as I am also in school full time [emoji6]

UPCOMING TRAVEL

JUNE 9-11 PHILLY

JUNE 11-14 NYC

JUNE 14/15 N.CAROLINA

JUNE 24-29 SAN JOSE

JULY 1-6 PORTLAND TBD

JULY 8-13 LAS VEGAS

AUGUST 5-10 TAMPA FETCON

SEPTEMBER BOSTON TBD

OCTOBER 10-13 ATLView attachment 588979View attachment 588980View attachment 588981View attachment 588982View attachment 588983

Headed to North Carolina tonight for tomorrow only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello

FTKL

SimplyTickling

James Darke

Tickle Monster

Ticked wild

Jeansbound

And many more!

New people:

Dont be scared lol

[email protected]

UPCOMING TRAVEL

JUNE 9-11 PHILLY

JUNE 11-14 NYC

JUNE 14/15 N.CAROLINA

JUNE 24-29 SAN JOSE

JULY 1-6 PORTLAND TBD

JULY 8-13 LAS VEGAS

AUGUST 5-10 TAMPA FETCON

SEPTEMBER BOSTON TBD

OCTOBER 10-13 ATLView attachment 588979View attachment 588980View attachment 588981View attachment 588982View attachment 588983

Omg! An actual tickle monster clip bahahaha love it! Sounds like an awesome experience for sure, something I can shoot for one day!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I had single and double session with Bella. She is everything you see in the clips and more in person. A true professional and enthusiast.

I’d love to meet up if you’re ever in the New Orleans or Houston area. &#55357;&#56842;

I’m in Knoxville, COME SESSION!

I am a professional Session LEE/LER

If you want to experience your Tickle fantasy, email me: [email protected]

I can host, provide individual session or double if you want to be teamed up on by two girls or vice versa. (Bondage) is also available.

Hello

FTKL

SimplyTickling

James Darke

Tickle Monster

Ticked wild

Jeansbound

And many more!

New people:

Dont be scared lol

[email protected]

UPCOMING TRAVEL

JUNE 9-11 PHILLY

JUNE 11-14 NYC

JUNE 14/15 N.CAROLINA

JUNE 24-29 SAN JOSE

JULY 1-6 PORTLAND TBD

JULY 8-13 LAS VEGAS

AUGUST 5-10 TAMPA FETCON

SEPTEMBER BOSTON TBD

Very tempting to book when you come to NYC!! Are you okay with hairbrush feet tickling? You may have a break whenever you feel you need to fyi

SexyFetishGirl is the real deal. I can't wait to show her the new toys I got, plus more ticklish :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back