• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of WishAlice ?

I was a member but I honestly couldn't justify paying 25 bucks a month to see the same two woman get tickled over and over again, even though they were absolutely gorgoeus

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I was a member but I honestly couldn't justify paying 25 bucks a month to see the same two woman get tickled over and over again, even though they were absolutely gorgoeus

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

yeah I appreciated the effort they put in, but they really should have opened using the same method the community uses which is selling clips individually. They realized this too late tho. I hope they take another crack at it.

In addition, when they announced they were closing down the site, they specifically mentioned people who would DM them "offering insane amounts for videos" that suddenly vanished once they started producing. Seems like they took a lot of the loud mouth "would totally buy a custom" types seriously and were surprised and disappointed when they inevitably didn't put their money where their mouths were.

Yeah, and now they have spread their effort being on 3 platforms. Hope it works out for them, the concept is good, but it's already hard to sell in optimal conditions

I bought the clip today. Fake and campy but I surprisingly liked it. The girl is a pretty good actress.

So, I joined her OnlyFans ($10 risk) and so far so good. She posted a stocks clip yesterday, and it was really good! She messages when you join that the site will be mainly foot and tickling with some Cosplay.

It was actually just a repost of an old clip from the DaredevilPussycats days, but hopefully we’ll get new tickling content soon. So far it’s been a few new photosets (both feet and boob centric), as well as a short clip of her relaxing barefoot while playing a video game. Somebody did buy a costume off her Amazon wishlist of Belle from Beauty and the Beast, so maybe that will be her first new cosplay tickling clip?

It was actually just a repost of an old clip from the DaredevilPussycats days, but hopefully we’ll get new tickling content soon. So far it’s been a few new photosets (both feet and boob centric), as well as a short clip of her relaxing barefoot while playing a video game. Somebody did buy a costume off her Amazon wishlist of Belle from Beauty and the Beast, so maybe that will be her first new cosplay tickling clip?

Did they? I requested Belle, but didn't know she had it bought too!

I definitely recommend her OnlyFans. She is very nice, and she is promising lots of good, creative content. I suggested that she do a take on Yenny. Wouldn't that be fun?

Wish just posted a poll asking what character we want to see her get tickled as next (or just as herself), and here are the options:

Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Leeloo (5th element)
Seven of Nine (Star Trek)
April O’Neil
Pamela Anderson
No cosplay

If you want to see a video of any of these characters, now would be the time to subscribe. She also posted the full tickling clip of her as Daphne from the DaredevilPussycats days.

She just posted 2 Belle tickling videos. Unfortunately, no preview and $30 for the bundle. That's a little expensive. I get it though, she puts a lot into her production.

She just posted 2 Belle tickling videos. Unfortunately, no preview and $30 for the bundle. That's a little expensive. I get it though, she puts a lot into her production.

Yeah... I just bought them both, and they're cute and enjoyable and all, but $40 for under 4 mins worth content on top of the monthly payment stings. I'll still pay it because I like her; I appreciate her doing this and I think her cosplays are fucking excellent, but it's still high price for lower returns (at least, so far, for the beginning stages)

Yeah... I just bought them both, and they're cute and enjoyable and all, but $40 for under 4 mins worth content on top of the monthly payment stings. I'll still pay it because I like her; I appreciate her doing this and I think her cosplays are fucking excellent, but it's still high price for lower returns (at least, so far, for the beginning stages)

Agreed. The Belle foot tickling clip was adorable, but definitely overpriced. Hopefully future videos will be closer to the prices from when she was apart of Daredevil Pussycats, otherwise I can’t imagine many people will purchase them. I was hoping to get a custom from her, but now I’m almost afraid to ask for her rates. &#55357;&#56837;

Agreed. The Belle foot tickling clip was adorable, but definitely overpriced. Hopefully future videos will be closer to the prices from when she was apart of Daredevil Pussycats, otherwise I can’t imagine many people will purchase them. I was hoping to get a custom from her, but now I’m almost afraid to ask for her rates. ��

If it helps, she did the Belle costume because I requested it

Was the Belle video worth $20 though? Is she in stocks?, barefoot?

It was cute. The angle was nice. Right up on her soles. I've asked about my own custom and she's dodged me on it. I think she just wants to make her own content for a bit.

Where can I find the Belle tickling videos for sell? Can someone post the promotion pic of it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back