• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of WishAlice ?

Honestly dont know why everyone is making a big deal about this

Honestly dont know why everyone is making a big deal about this

Well she started doing this from a mainstream point of view so it does belong in this thread. I'm not into her either but I saw she resumed her fetishy activities and I knew some people on here were interested but lost faith when she posted she wasn't gong to do this stuff anymore. Hence this post.

Did anyone else catch her livestream on myfreecams Saturday night? She and the founder of Daredevil Pussycats Generva were online for about 2 hours, and did multiple tickling segments. They also went topless a couple of times...

Anyway, I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s launch of the site.

Did anyone else catch her livestream on myfreecams Saturday night? She and the founder of Daredevil Pussycats Generva were online for about 2 hours, and did multiple tickling segments. They also went topless a couple of times...

Anyway, I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s launch of the site.

NO! I missed it! I had to work. I'm so bummed, it sounds like it was so good!! I'm super excited for the launch tomorrow!

The site is nice, but the tickling could be longer and more intense. They are awesome for trying this, but the tickling is a little too light for my taste.

The site is nice, but the tickling could be longer and more intense. They are awesome for trying this, but the tickling is a little too light for my taste.

Agreed. Though it's their beginning stages so I feel some leeway can be given. They seem to be very humble and open to everyone's feedback which is great. Looking forward to what they do with that on future releases.

J :jester: J

Totatll agree. Alice did a live q and a and she said they heard the requests for more intense tickling and they're definitely going to include it. They encourage fans to be vocal on their forums and theyre doing research on tickling vidoes

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

the site don't work for me...all that comes up is a page with a faint vision of the logo, and it does nothing but sit there. nothing to click on to enter, no sound, no nothing. i've tried it on 3 different browsers, and same on each.

the site don't work for me...all that comes up is a page with a faint vision of the logo, and it does nothing but sit there. nothing to click on to enter, no sound, no nothing. i've tried it on 3 different browsers, and same on each.

When you go tot he site, after a few seconds a pop-up opens to verify your age. Do you get that? If you're blocking all pop-ups, that may be why.

I managed to get it to work, and I decided to keep an open mind and take the plunge by spending the 9 bucks to check it out. The very few videos there are stream only (nail in the coffin #1), and the vids are pretty lame (final nail in the coffin). I def won't be back for any more of this.

I managed to get it to work, and I decided to keep an open mind and take the plunge by spending the 9 bucks to check it out. The very few videos there are stream only (nail in the coffin #1), and the vids are pretty lame (final nail in the coffin). I def won't be back for any more of this.
The next update is Monday and they said they'd listen to what our suggestions are but I understand how u feel. I imagine there's a learning curve for new tickle studios and hopefully they learn from their mistakes

My free week expired. I think I'll wait to see what some members think of the new content before I buy a membership.

They posed a pic on their Instagram for Mondays update and it looks promising. I think they definitely take what we say on their forum to hear. If anything check them out on Instagram : DaredevilPussycats
51af3de4d318572cffeb71a6b875c666.jpg

Without preview clips, i'm sticking to my guns on what I seen when I blew 9 bucks. If they really are trying to get it going based on the people who have the fetish, they should start posting preview clips and, if charging 25 bucks a month (or whatever it is), they should make the content to be downloaded. That streaming stuff is a load of donkey dodo.

In fact preview clips are quite rare, when I browse C4S most studios don't bother and only generate GIFs.

Without preview clips, i'm sticking to my guns on what I seen when I blew 9 bucks. If they really are trying to get it going based on the people who have the fetish, they should start posting preview clips and, if charging 25 bucks a month (or whatever it is), they should make the content to be downloaded. That streaming stuff is a load of donkey dodo.

No downloading because they don't want their clips uploaded anywhere else.

I do agree they should sign up here and start promoting using preview clips though. They also need to ditch the theatrical style of tickling which comes across as fake and over exaggerated.

They just uploaded a promising teaser video on their Instagram. It looks like they listened a bit

From what I know they decided to go on several platforms, and they got pirated within 3 days

From what I know they decided to go on several platforms, and they got pirated within 3 days

In addition, when they announced they were closing down the site, they specifically mentioned people who would DM them "offering insane amounts for videos" that suddenly vanished once they started producing. Seems like they took a lot of the loud mouth "would totally buy a custom" types seriously and were surprised and disappointed when they inevitably didn't put their money where their mouths were.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back