• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of WishAlice ?

Wish just posted a poll asking how long we’d like her future clips to be, and so far 5-10 minutes and 10+ minutes are in the lead! The poll is up for a week, so hopefully we can get some more votes for the longer length clip options.

How much is it? That sounds pretty good.

$20 for 2:07. Her rates are more reasonable now though, but the last two clips were actually shorter than this. That’s why I’m hoping everyone votes in the poll. The clip following Belle was 2:53 for $15 split between nylons and barefoot (tickled by gloved hands), 1:21 for $10 barefoot tickling with a tangle teaser/palm brush, and 0:50 for $5 barefoot fingernail tickling.

$20 for 2:07. Her rates are more reasonable now though, but the last two clips were actually shorter than this. That’s why I’m hoping everyone votes in the poll. The clip following Belle was 2:53 for $15 split between nylons and barefoot (tickled by gloved hands), 1:21 for $10 barefoot tickling with a tangle teaser/palm brush, and 0:50 for $5 barefoot fingernail tickling.

That's insane. Many professional tickling producers don't even charge that much for their material. $10.00 a minute??? Jesus. What is she, a b-list celebrity or something???

Those prices are crazy and she's definitely taking full advantage of this fetish and the effects she can have on people by siphoning their money. Why would I ever pay that much for a no-name ticklee when I can go onto any of these tickling sites with beautiful, explosively ticklish girls, and buy clips 4x as long woth better production value for half the price?

I'm sorry, I get it. It's a business and she's just trying to make money. But that's a ripoff. Highway robbery. She's an amateur producer. Oughta offer amateur prices.

Yeah I just checked; you need to subscribe for $10, and then still buy them individually. I asked about Belle specifically and it's "$10", but not including the $10 you need to subscribe to begin with. And now realizing it's a 2 minute clip? Hard pass.

It's the thing with OF, no preview, no description, sometimes you don't even see the catalogue and yet they price super high because most people don't care.

I agree the prices are unreasonable, but I’m giving her one more month to see if anything good comes from the poll. 5-10 minutes and 10+ minutes easily won, so hopefully she’ll get back to how good her content was towards the end of DaredevilPussycats. The Pussycat WishAlice clip of her in the stocks is still my all time favorite clip.

I wish more people used Fansly. Fansly allows you to follow someone and see what they offer without subbing. You are also able to buy what you want without subbing too if the creator allows it.

The first new longer tickling clip is 5 minutes long for $10, and involves full body tickling (mostly feet and legs) with tickling claws? I’m not exactly sure what their proper name is, but it’s metallic claws with a handle similar to a back scratcher. Wish is also running a campaign to cover the cost of attending Fetcon in a few weeks. Haven’t quite raised enough yet, but if anyone is attending and wants to meet Wish, I’d recommend donating.

She has some answers and a great video of her struggling with a pedicure on her Instagram!

Wish’s former Daredevil Pussycats partner Genevra just teased an OnlyFans livestream featuring both ladies tomorrow night at 8pm EST. I’m not sure if tickling will be involved, but I figured I’d share the update. https://www.instagram.com/p/C065eRQLeDz

For what it’s worth, Genevra’s OF bio states that there is “no visual tickling content” on her site. I get the sense both her and Wish get asked a lot about tickling and neither want to continue creating that type of content anymore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back