• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend's Mom Intense Tickle torture (F/F)

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
Nicole was a typical trophy wife mom. At 45, she was of course younger looking than her peers, mostly due to her meticulous caretaking of herself and rigorous swimming exercises. Despite her welcoming exterior, she expressed herself as a stone cold bitch: always putting people down, blurting her often hurtful opinions aloud, and especially by picking on her son’s girlfriend, much to his chagrin. The exchanges between the two were purposefully kept to a minimum by her son, Adam, and his girlfriend, Maddie. Nicole always had to work in the fact the she didn’t think Maddie was good enough for her son, regardless of the many achievements Maddie had to her name. Initially a kind girl, Maddie grew vindictive over time, feeling less and less able to handle the disparaging remarks from Nicole. While she would never express the sentiment to her boyfriend, she thought it was high time that his mom be put into her place and knew just the way to do it. Several times while Maddie had been upstairs in Nicole’s house with her boyfriend, she had heard piercing screams echoing from below. Initially very startled, Adam quickly told her that it was just his dad taking a quick poke at Nicole’s underarms or belly, and that the screeches were from his mom’s reaction. With this knowledge, along with the knowledge that Adam and his dad were going away for a week long hunting trip fairly early into the summer, Maddie began to plot her revenge and the dethroning of her boyfriend’s mom.
First making sure to acquire both ether and bondage equipment that wouldn’t leave lasting marks, Maddie prepared for her mission. A few weeks before Adam’s hunting trip she, telling her mom that she would be going to a friends house, instead drove down to the beach for a day and took pictures of herself doing many fun things to build up an alibi for later. She asked about and received permission from her parents to go to the beach for the week that Adam would be out of town. Finally, before the week of revenge began, she made sure she had enough food to last at the house, because she surely wouldn’t be leaving the house once she got into it. The night the boys left Maddie said goodbye to her parents and drove around for a bit. Once it was suitably late and she was sure Nicole was asleep, Maddie made her move. Parking her car in the street for now would be fine, as the late hours and lack of cameras, at least at Nicole’s house would ensure that nobody knew she came here. Using the spare key she had been given, she unlocked the front door and slipped into the house. Her first priority was subduing and neutralizing Nicole. Once she had accomplished that, every other part of the plan would fall into place. Taking the ether she had purchased, along with 4 pairs of padded cuffs and a large soft blanket, she made her toward the bedroom. Upon reaching the door, she listened silently for two or three minutes, making sure Nicole was out cold by listening to her breathing. Maddie slowly opened the door and approached the bed. When she was behind Nicole, she took the ether soaked rag and put Nicole into a quick but effective headlock, placing the ether soaked cloth over her mouth and holding it there. After a surprisingly short lived struggle, Nicole was out even colder than before. Knowing she had limited time, Maddie picked Nicole up and carried her to the soundproof media room in the house. She folded the soft blanket a few times, then draped it over the large games table, effectively creating a strange looking bed. Maddie took the padded cuffs and secured Nicole’s arms to the legs of the table. She then took a pair of portable stocks and, fitting Nicole’s feet into them, secured the stocks to the bottom of the table, ensuring it would be impossible for her captive to escape. None of the restraints had any slack, so movement would be next to impossible for her. Maddie closed her eyes , took off Nicole’s socks, slathered a thick layer of lotion all over Nicole’s feet, then she put some heated socks onto them, making sure to prepare her favorite spot for it’s treatment. Maddie had a thing for feet that she had never before acted on, but was excited to have her way with this gorgeous woman who she hated. The hardest part was over, and now the plan would unfold flawlessly. Nicole pulled her car into the garage of the house she was now inhabiting. Confident that there would be little to no evidence of her crimes, Maddie decided it would be time to break the news to Nicole.
Entering the media room again, Maddie instantly realized that Nicole was awake and very unhappy with her situation.
“LET ME GO!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???” She screamed, thrashing at the ropes with what little slack she could. Upon seeing Maddie, her face changed to one of confusion, then of desperation. “Maddie you’ve gotta help me! I don’t know what happened, but I woke up like this and I can’t Move!! Please get me out of here!”
Maddie slowly walked over to Nicole, not saying a word. She lifted her hand, dragging it through the air and placed it on Nicole’s arm. “See I would help you out, Nicole, but it actually turns out that I’m the one who put you in this in the first place. I’m really really sick of you treating me like shit all the time for no reason. You’ve made part of my life a living hell for months, and I know you’ve done the same to others. For that I’m going to punish you. After this week you will never be rude to me again - I swear it. There will be no evidence of what I’m going to do to you, and it is so absurd that if you told anyone they would think you were insane-”
“What the fuck are you talking about?!?! You tied me up? And now you’re going to punish me? Whatever you crazy bitch, you won’t get away with this”
“Shh sh sh… As I said, I am going to torture you for the duration of this week. Afterwards, I imagine you will want to turn your life decisions around. And just for funsies, I will be videotaping and keeping these torture sessions on a secure location in the cloud, so you don’t mess with me.”
With that, Maddie produced an inflatable ball gag and quickly shoved it into Nicole’s mouth. Her plump lips formed an “O” around it as Maddie quickly began pumping air into it. Before Nicole could react, the gag was too big to leave her mouth and wouldn’t allow her to say anything. Taping an x over her mouth, Maddie decided that this was enough. She wanted to hear the pleading and screaming, just not the bitching or any of what Nicole actually had to say.
“So I’m sure you’re wondering how I’m planning on torturing you now, huh. Well I’ve heard a few times a piercing scream while I have been over. And Adam so lovingly informed me that you’re exceedingly ticklish. You can’t stand it and you freak out, right?”
At this point in the conversation, Nicole had figured out what was going to happen and her blue eyes opened wide as she shook her head side to side and began making muffled protests into her gag. The shackles shook as she pulled at her restraints with renewed vigor, to no avail.
“Poor poor Nicole… I bet you wish you’d been less of a bitch to me now, huh” Maddie teased as she stuck a single finger into Nicole’s armpit, causing her to shriek. Continuing to use only one finger, Maddie gently wiggled it around, making sure to gently and roughly touch the exposed ticklish pits of Nicole, who slept in a tank top and panties. As Maddie continued stroking and wiggling, Nicole worked herself up into more of a frenzy over the light tickling. Her sandy blonde hair whipped side to side as she tried unsuccessfully to completely close her armpits. Maddie eventually started using her other hand on the other armpit, to her delight and Nicole’s dismay. As she grew bored of using only her wiggling fingers, Maddie began tickling more roughly, putting both hands in Nicole’s armpits and digging in, making sure to wiggle all her fingers individually and maximizing the ticklish sensations she was delivering. Nicole’s face grew more red as she thrashed and thrashed against her bonds, hysterically laughing and squealing the whole time. This tickling was driving her insane, and while she couldn’t stand it, there was nothing she could do to make it stop. But she knew one thing… This wasn’t enough to make her subservient to Maddie.
After a while, when Nicole looked as if she needed water or a break for her sanity, Maddie stopped tickling her. She giggled into her gag for a few moments and occasionally jerked around, but after she calmed down, Maddie removed the gag. “Ok so what’s your phone password. If you tell me, I’ll give you a short break, but if not, the gag goes back in and your tank top comes off. You know what happens next.”
“You’ll never get me to tell you that you stupid little girl,” returned Nicole, “and you’re even dumber than I thought if you think you’re getting away with this. All I have to do is-” she abruptly stopped as Maddie shoved the gag back in and resecured it. She then grabbed out a pair of scissors and cut off the tank top that Nicole was wearing. Gazing upon the dimly lit figure, Maddie felt a twinge in her pants. Before her lay an immaculate body, perfectly sculpted with an optimal mixture of definition and softness. Nicole’s abs ran from her bikini line to her hefty boobs. Maddie didn’t really feel attracted to girls, but had to admire the perfect specimen she had before her. Without much ado, she dove in. Her first target was the ribs,and she earnestly began playing with them, poking and counting, wrapping her hands around them, generally focusing on tickling her ribs. Nicole immediately burst into protest, and the room was once again filled with muffled screaming. As Maddie played her ribs like a keyboard, her hands occasionally drifted back to the armpits or to the stomach; all were exceedingly fun to play with, made even more so by Nicole’s obvious distress. Her screaming and indistinct laughter slowly increased in volume as Maddie began changing targets. Now focusing on the stomach, she kneaded little portions and grabbed at the abs, even dipped her finger into the bellybutton and wiggled it. Each of these proved an effective way of reducing Nicole to a thoughtless panicked mess. Nicole laughed and screamed, even begged a few times into her gag; her eyes were turning red and she was covered in sweat as the laughter took a toll on her. Maddie kept close watch on Nicole as she squealed and jerked, and purposefully pushed her over the edge of what she could take by a decent amount. By the end of it Nicole was exhausted and heaved breath into her lungs like she had been denied it forever. She continued pulling at the ropes until Maddie took the gag out of her mouth.
“387211! 387211 is the passcode!! Oh God please stop tickling me! I’ll do ANYTHING you want!” Nicole begged.
“Sorry bitch, but your tickling is far from over. I just needed access to make sure nobody stops by or thinks you’re missing. Now that that’s taken care of, I’m going to tickle the fuck out of you. Where is your most ticklish spot, and I’ll leave that alone?” Asked Maddie.
“The worst is the feet oh God please leave them alone I can’t stand them being tickled even for ten seconds. I don’t even let my husband touch them” Nicole pleaded.
“Ok that where I’m going to focus from now on Jen. God you are stupid for being such a bitch to me.”
“NO PLEMMMPH” Nicole tried to beg but was cut off as Maddie shoved the gag into her mouth.”
“I had a feeling your feet would be your worst spot you swimmer bitch. Probably get them pedicured all the time with all your money.” Maddie walked down to the foot of the table and showed Nicole a bottle of lotion, along with a few other tools. “These are going to help me make your life a living hell.”
“MMFH NNNNMMMM PLMMMH” Nicole wailed into her gag, unable to get out even a single coherent word.
Maddie slowly peeled off the socks, savoring the awful anticipation she knew Nicole was feeling. As the socks slowly revealed more and more of her vulnerable soles, Jen became increasingly irate, pulling at her restraints and pleading despite the futility. Only able to wiggle her toes, her eyes grew wide as she helplessly felt the socks coming off. Maddie has never seen Nicole’s feet before, much less her soles, so the big reveal was quite fun for her, and left her wondering what kind of prize awaited. Jen’s pink heels were now showing, perfectly spherical and foreshadowing deep arches. The softness of them brought a grin to Maddie’s face. The lotion was an unneeded touch that would serve to make the torture that much worse for Nicole and that much better for Maddie. As the socks continued their slow journey, Maddie began to glimpse the milky white arches that she would be playing with soon. They were so soft looking that Maddie almost couldn’t resist prematurely starting the tickling, but at the last second she recovered her resolve. They were medium width, and the arches sloped up gracefully to the ball of Nicole’s feet. Everywhere the foot would touch the ground was tinted a light pink, and everywhere else was as pale as snow. As Maddie continued to reveal the last part, Jen’s toes came into view. The areas between the toes as well as the toe stems were pale white. They were of a medium length, and not overly chubby or skinny. The perfectly straight toes ended with pink tips and scarlet nails. Maddie couldn’t wait for the fun to begin.
“Of course your nails would be painted red, you whore,” she quipped while she raised one long manicured nail into Nicole’s view. Knowing what was coming, Nicole tried pleading through her gag and pulling at her restraints as hard as she could, hoping for respite that she knew would never come. “Ha, this is going to be sooooo much fun. I wonder how long it’s going to take for you to pass out or piss yourself.” As Maddie slowly lowered the nail toward Nicole’s feet, maintaining eye contact, Nicole continued making indistinguishable noises and trying to thrash around. As the finger disappeared from Nicole’s view, a tear rolled down her cheek. She knew what was coming.
Maddie placed the pad of her finger on Nicole’s sole, causing her to flinch sharply, and began gently tracing Nicole’s foot with the soft part of her finger. She loved the feeling of power that she had acquired over this woman who had antagonized her for ages, and was going to savor the mental torture of her for as long as Maddie could stand it. Feeling the gentle tracing, Nicole could do nothing but stare, eyes wide, and make whimpering noises. It tickled aright, but not enough to make her laugh; it was only enough to drill into Nicole’s head over and over what was actually going to happen to her. Nicole began to slightly hyperventilate, more tears streaking down her face. Try as she might, there would be no escape from this hellish punishment.
Unexpectedly, Maddie finally lost the battle against her sadistic desires and quickly scratched a nail against the bottom of Nicole’s foot. Nicole shrieked into the gag as hard as she could as Maddie repeated the same scratching motion up the arch over and over on both feet. Nicole had been tickled before and it was horrible, but she had never been tickled on her feet for longer than one second, and never while she couldn’t move. As Nicole tried to bend her ankles forward and backward to slightly tilt her feet away from the fingers, Maddie continued to gently scratch her feet. After two or three minutes of using only one finger, she brought more into the mix, causing Nicole to thrash and wail harder. Five sharp nails traced paths over the arches of each of Nicole’s feet, moving in random directions and eliciting the most exciting noises Maddie had ever heard.
“MMMMHHHH MMMM HHHH HHHH HHHH!!! PLMH MFFFPH!” Nicole screeched into her gag. This was by far the worst thing she’d ever endured, and it had only been going on for a few minutes. She would do almost anything to escape the tickling, yet she was unable to achieve even a brief respite from Maddie’s vindictive nails. It had been a bad move to get a pedicure two days ago, and Nicole now regretted the meticulous care she’d taken of her feet, including staying away from running and instead opting for swimming to keep in shape. Her nerves sent the sharpest and most exquisite jolts up her legs and into her brain as Maddie’s fingers relentlessly traced over her arches. As Maddie stopped the tickling, Nicole continued to make noises into her gag, recovering from the short but intense torment she had just received. Jen felt something slip over her big toes, and tried to resist, but it was too late. Maddie tightened a leather tie around them and pulled it until Nicole could no longer move her feet around. To Nicole’s horror, Maddie repeated the procedure for all of her other toes, encountering no resistance. There was nothing Nicole could do as she methodically lost the last bit of mobility she clung to.
“Man, I’m so glad that your feet are so ticklish. These toeties are going to make it easier to isolate one part or just go to town. You won’t be able to move your feet at all while I work on them.” Maddie walked up to Nicole’s head and deflated the gag, taking it out. Immediately, Nicole began shouting.
“YOU BITCH! I can’t believe this! You’re going to pay for this. Untie me right now!” she yelled. “Maddie, I’m not kidding,” Jen warned, her tone changing as Maddie began to walk back down to her feet. “Maddie! STOP!” Maddie put the pads of her fingers on Nicole’s feet and began slightly trailing them over them again.
“Don’t do this to me again!! Not like this! I can’t even move!!”
“Maddie PLEASE!” “PLEAHEHEHSE HAHAHA NOHAHAHOHOAHAA”
Maddie cut her off mid plea by spidering her fingers all over Nicole’s feet.
“Listen to me. I am going to tickle the shit out of your feet for hours every day and there’s nothing you can do about it. I’ll find new and creative positions to put you in that give me the best access to your ticklish points, and each day I’ll ignore your pleading and keep going.
“Maddie listen, I can’t take this! You’ll drive me insane! Please don’t keep touching my feet while I’m tied up like this.”
“Obviously you didn’t listen,” Maddie quipped, as she kneeled in front of Nicole’s immaculate feet. “I’m not going to stop even after you’ve lost your mind.”
With that, she began her methodical onslaught. Maddie slowly scraped her fingers up and down Nicole’s heels over and over, forcing screams of mirth out of the MILF, who had so far been humbled past what she thought was possible. Taking immense joy in every stroke, Maddie started off soft, almost as soft as her fingers trailing along Nicole’s feet, but slowly increased the pressure and speed until Nicole could do nothig but laugh.
“HAH MAHAHADIHEHEH STOHOHOHOHPHEHEHEHIT! I CAHAHANT TAKE ANYHEHEHE MOHOHORE!”
Nicole shrieked and squealed at the scraping of her heels. Why did she have to pedicure so often? Unable to move her feet away from the horrible scraping, Nicole had no choice but to endure the tickling as it slowly scraped away her sanity. As tears streamed down her face, Nicole continued laughing and trying to plead through the laughter, but there was no point. Maddie continued to scratch Jen’s heels, enjoying the misery she was inflicting.
After twenty long minutes, Maddie decided it was time to change from using her nails on the heels to a new tool. Coating Nicole’s feet in lotion again, Maddie took out a bear claw shaped metal back scratcher. Walking up to Nicole’s head again, Maddie gave her some water as she tried to catch her breath and stop laughing.
“Young *gasp* Lady… Stop this instant,” Nicole commanded, most traces of authority gone from her voice. “What is that?!!? NO Maddie! You can’t use that on my feet,” Nicole began mewling again, tears forming in her newly dried eyes. “Maddie no, I can’t even move them! OH GOD, you’re going to drag that thing across my soles and there’s nothing I can do about it” Nicole tried to move her feet, forgetting that she’d been unable to for the duration of her torment.
“And you put lotion on them again too!! Nohoohooo,” she cried in anticipation of the coming torment. “Maddie.. HAVE MERCY. I can’t move my feet and you’re just going to scratch them with that thing for God knows how long. PLEASE ”
Smiling coldly at Nicole, Maddie began walking back down to the feet, trembling in their bondage. Nicole’s protests and pleas reached a new level as Maddie once again squatted in front of those beautiful feet. She placed the claw onto Nicole’s left foot and left it there for a few seconds. Then, without warning, Maddie madly drug it up and down Nicole’s feet, forcing her to scream. Never slowing down, Maddie focused the claw on different parts of the feet, scratching the arches of both feet for long minutes, tracing various patterns and random figures. She then moved to the balls of Nicole’s feet, using the scratcher to drive Nicole insane. Before she realized what was happening, Nicole wet herself. There was no conscious brainpower to be spared to be ashamed of peeing, as she could do nothing but laugh and laugh, begging for mercy and praying for respite. Before Maddie realized, she had scrubbed Nicole’s feet a light red color.
As she felt Maddie slow down the tickling, Nicole looked up at her, only to be met with a cruel gaze. “Silly me,” Maddie cooed, I forgot about the most sheltered part of your feet Jenny. I haven’t even touched your toes yet.”
Already crying, Nicole recalled a time when she was getting her feet taken care of and the pedicurist, dazed, accidentally traced the nail polish brush in between her toes. The scream and kick that followed, as well as the furious Nicole, ensured that the pedicurist never made the same mistake again. Recalling that feeling filled her with dread. Of course, the tickling she had just received was much worse, but there was no doubt in her mind that her toes were the most ticklish part of her feet.
“Maddie *sniff* PLEASE STOP! I’m begging you!! NO - What are you doing?! What is that?? A PIPE CLEANING BRUSH! No please. You can’t use that on my toes. Maddie, you don’t know what it’s like. Please! I’m completely helpless; You’re TORTURING ME!”
Nicole began to hyperventilate once more as she watched Maddie get the next torture device situated. “You’re putting it on A DRILL?! NOOO!! KEEP THAT THING AWAY FROM MY FEET! STOP Maddie,” she shrieked as Maddie slowly began walking back towards her feet. “YOU CAN’T DO MY TOES! NOT WITH THAT! NOT LIKE THIS!”
Reveling in Nicole’s pleading, Maddie looked at the feet in front of her and placed her sharp nails on the toe stems. Slowly dragging them up and down, she ended Jen’s coherence and forced her into a state of laughter. Laughing harder than ever, Nicole felt her toes attempt to curl, stopped by the string around them, as Maddie’s relentless nails scraped lines into the hyper-sensitive toes. Nicole begged and pleaded and screamed for all she was worth to make it stop, but in the end, she was helpless as Maddie tickled her to the brink of insanity. Before Jen knew what was happening, Maddie slid the tip of the pipe cleaning brush between her big toe and second toe on her right foot and turned it on.
“NOHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAA MAHAHAHAHAHADEEEEEEHEHE! NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHEHEHHAHAHAHA,” Nicole screamed and pleaded. She would have done anything in the world to make the sensation stop. Never before had she been tickled so badly, and she could do absolutely nothing about it. The despair of knowing that she was trapped like this was only a small part of the reason Nicole sobbed. Her mind was devoid of thoughts. She knew only tickling and a desire for anything, ANYTHING else. Maddie kept the drill tickler going between Nicole’s toes until they were a bright red, and then she kept it going. Mixing in normal tickling with the drill, she scraped and prodded and spidered all over Nicole’s soles and toes. After over an hour of this, during which Nicole peed herself three times, Maddie finally stopped. She walked to where Jen’s head was and set the drill down near one of her hands. Looking right into Nicole’s blue eyes, which were now bloodshot from crying and laughing so hard, and at her disheveled blonde hair, Maddie informed her,
“I’m going to go take a shower. Be back in like thirty minutes for some more fun with those gorgeous feet,” then left the room.
As Maddie opened the door after her shower, she stepped, naked into Nicole’s bedroom. Wrapping the towel around herself, she was suddenly jumped on from behind. A cloth was forced into her mouth and over her nose, and she instantly began fighting it. The element of surprise proved too strong; however, and she was unable to remove the cloth from her face before she passed out.
Maddie awoke to find herself completely immobilized with her arms at her side and her legs straight out. She had been mummified. Maddie realized she had been blindfolded and tied up as she tried to move and look around, but by who? She only noticed that the heated socks were on her very warm feet when she felt them being slowly taken off. The sensation of lotion squishing between her long and ticklish toes sent a shiver down her spine.
“Looks like you’re finally awake,” Nicole taunted as she continued taking off the sensitizing socks.
“Oh god what are you doing Nicole?? No, you can’t! I just got a pedicure yesterday! Please, don’t do this to me.”
As Nicole placed her nails on Maddie’s slim and extremely soft feet, Maddie began to cry, realizing what a predicament she’d gotten herself into.
“NO Nicole!! NOT MY FEET! NOT MY TOES! PLEASE!” she screamed.
“Payback is a bitch,” Nicole replied.

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 882
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 674
Last edited:
Fantastic story! Love the detailed description of the feet tickling!! Please continue with the revenge of Jennifer on Mady. Nice job:)

absolute need part 2. Going over days of torture of those soft soles!

Just my opinion, but the changeover seemed to come a little quick...

Perfect, mummified with her pedicured feet at the hand of someone she hates for a full week with no one to save her, and she just showed her how to torture ticklish feet.

I hope that in part 2 the mom keeps her well secured, toes tied, torture her agonizingly slow and teases her with her now free and out of range feet.

I love injustice.

As usual, we get an amazing story, only to have the author disappear...

Please oh please! Part 2! If the author does not want to write it, I’d be more than happy!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back