• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Australia

ticklishchris

Anybody on here from Australia? I'm from Melbourne. Haha I just noticed it says 3.05 am because its on U.S time I assume. Even if your not an Aussie where are you from anyway

Also whats your favourite ever tickling studio. Mine is Tickle Intensive and I would love if they started making videos again

Last edited:
There's quite a few Australians on the TMF, and most of us that are more active here seem to be from Melbourne, funnily enough.

Also from Melbourne, long time TMF poster and tickle enthusiast.

Melbourne's a long way away from me ... NSW Mid North Coast.

Favourite tickling studio for a while was Zen Tickling. But hard to go past Tickle Abuse. Or native Tickling Tips is awesome as well!

Another Melbourne guy here, ler and lee with girls, open to being a lee with guys! Tickle Abuse was always my favourite, especially the videos with Milf Nikki in them!

Canberra / Sydney / Melbourne here. I suppose I should point out that we're an Australian producer of tickle clips. As far as I know we're the only one currently operating. We can also organise tickle sessions with our model, Kiki.

I'm from Brisbane. 35, M into M/M. Altogether, an extremely rare combination haha.

Hey man, Melbourne also! I’ve found there’s a lot of girls around that love to experiment with tickling and bondage this place has been cool! If anyone is interested in getting in contact to talk about getting some
Videos made, please do

I'm 36 M in Melbourne and sooooo down for a tickle session. I'm open for Lee & ler, male & female. Don't be shy, send me a msg and say hi if you are up for a sesh :)

33 M Perth Lee & Ler. Open to female & male.
Kik. Tyler_B_1124
Favourite studio is a tie between Tickle Intensive and Tickle Abuse.

I’m a female lee who has never done a session before but interested to try!

hey guys, im a 22 yr old straight guy from sydney, mostly lee but sometimes ler too

I'm also in Melbourne.

My favourite studio these days is definitely UK Tickling - they have so many great models and videos.

Tickle Abuse made many good videos - although I think they made their best video's probably 10 years ago and now I think UK Tickling has gone past them.

And despite the fact, I can't understand what they are saying I think a lot of the French Tickling and Czech Tickling Submission videos.

While on the whole I probably wouldn't have Silvercherry Tickle Torture clips as a favourite studio their video "Face Down Tickle T0rture" tickling Anna was probably one of my favourite tickling videos ever.

If you're in Melbourne and interested in doing some tickling, I can recommend Fetish House in Oakleigh South and tickling Mistress Alani. https://fetishhouse.com.au/

Another Melbourne guy here, ler and lee with girls, open to being a lee with guys! Tickle Abuse was always my favourite, especially the videos with Milf Nikki in them!

MILF Nikki was great, really hot, and had great sexy feet.

If anyone ever sees me on chat feel free to chat or send me a message, it's great to chat to other Aussie's into tickling :)

22M switch in brisbane. Look forward to meeting the community

Adelaide guy here .... total Ler and into M/M tickling, plus also like a nice pair of ticklish feet!

If there are any other Adelaide/SA guys here or anyone else passing through SA that would like a tickle session, let me know!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back