• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage Tickling Material

daddy

Verified
Hi all!

Well, the time has come in my life where I am ready to part with all my physical collection of tk material. Videos, magazines, old company promos from Maybird and such and I have the very first publication of "The Tickling Times" magazine. Plus tons of other stuff.

My question is, would anybody be interested in purchasing any vintage items? If yes, the let me know in this thread. If I get enough interest, then I will list everything I have in this post as well. All transactions would be 100% private and done through Paypal.

peace out,
daddy

You have the maybird tapes??
Im interested to know what all else you have as ive been searching for ticklingholly forever

So...I do some tape conversion stuff, it would be interesting to digitize that ole VHS (or Beta if we are going back that far) for whoever gets the VHS tapes here and wants it done.

So...I do some tape conversion stuff, it would be interesting to digitize that ole VHS (or Beta if we are going back that far) for whoever gets the VHS tapes here and wants it done.

That would be a fantastic contribution to the community, preserving a lot of stuff that is probably, at this point, unique and irreplaceable.

That would be a fantastic contribution to the community, preserving a lot of stuff that is probably, at this point, unique and irreplaceable.

if this is going to be a project, I have TONS of video tapes to donate, including piles of mainstream stuff. I've been looking into getting the equipment for myself, but I would definitely love to digitize stuff like Maybird 1. Or an obscure video that I think came out of Long Island in the late 80s/early 90s, a video called "Ticklish Tutor". And, as I said, tons of mainstream stuff I either taped myself or received in trades, including stuff never posted.

I still have a VCR, so the VHS Tapes would be perfect for me..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm a vhs collector so it would definitely be cool to see some of the old vids. I've checked Ebay before for tickling media but never had any joy. I used to have a couple of magazines years ago like tickled twosome but got rid a long time ago.

Any realtickling stuff? I'm interested in a couple of their vintage videos

I just now saw this but I might be interested. I go back to the days when you had your own web page.

I have a substantial vintage vhs collection for sale as well, some routine material and some rare material. Only sold As a set . DM for details

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back