• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasies with Real Life Celebrities

oneguy

What celebrities do you fantasize most about and what activities specific fantasies?

As a very liberal person, my biggest fantasy right now is to be held down by Ivanka Trump and tickled until I turn blue while she demands that I vote Trump in 2020. This fantasy usually ends with me telling her I will and then being forced to kiss her shoes as a symbol of my submission.

Another one: tickle tortured by Gal Gadot and Brie Larsen while the two of them debate who is the stronger superhero, Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel. They casually have this debate while tickling me and basically paying little attention to my pleas for them to stop.

Finally: Tickled by Gwyneth Paltrow while I praise her for being such a great actress and Oscar winner. She demands I compliment her in bigger and better ways or she'll make the tickling worse.

Wow. Yes to Gal Gadot hahah.

I think it might be fun to tickle the Gordon Ramsey guy for saying bad words. I'm not into him but he's always so shouty that it would be fun to hear him giggle at the hands of my wicked fingers lol.

Good question this. I've got a few go to girls, your usual - Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift & Emma Stone.

I've always had a thing in general for muscly woman, so my real go to is Caity Lotz from Arrow and Legends of tomorrow. She's fit. Surprised me how gorgeous her feet are tbh.

Also have a thing for Lady Gaga, always have. I imagine she'd be awfully kinky too.

So tickling both of them is my fantasy!

Me being more of a 3rd party voter, I could see your second scenario being played out with AOC and Ivanka both trying to get me to vote their way.

The person I can't get away from is Alexa Bliss from WWE wrestling. I imagine myself in stocks, laying down on my back, and she just having such a fun time tickling my feet (which usually aren't very ticklish but sometimes you can hit the right spot) that she is almost like drunk with the power (being a small 5' tall girl and me a 6' tall dude) and basically doesn't even register that I peed my pants or anything, that she just drives me insane. Then I get my revenge on her in the same fashion in same position, just going nuts on those ticklish tootsies.

All my other tickling fantasies feature regular girls I already know, it is like as I have matured that my tastes have changed.

I think it might be fun to tickle the Gordon Ramsey guy for saying bad words. I'm not into him but he's always so shouty that it would be fun to hear him giggle at the hands of my wicked fingers lol.

Lol. I think it would be more fun the other way around if he tickled you after you messed up cooking or to purposely mess you up if he thought you were working too slow or something.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back