• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deleting account

tickleslave223

TMF Poster
Is there any way a moderator could delete my account for good? Or at the very least, just clear all my posts?

I can disable your account, but as a general rule we don't mass-delete people's posts.

Edit: The reason for that is that one persons post is often built on another persons post, because of the nature of the forum. To remove everything youve contributed is to also invalidate anything anyone has ever contributed in response to you.

Would disabling my account render my posts invisible? Because there are is one post that I need deleted because it still has my pictures, would you be able to delete this? http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?304037-Ticklee-tickle-slave-here-from-florida!

It’s locked for me.

I can disable your account, but as a general rule we don't mass-delete people's posts.

Edit: The reason for that is that one persons post is often built on another persons post, because of the nature of the forum. To remove everything youve contributed is to also invalidate anything anyone has ever contributed in response to you.

Would disabling my account render my posts invisible? Because there are is one post that I need deleted because it still has my pictures, would you be able to delete this? http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?304037-Ticklee-tickle-slave-here-from-florida!

It’s locked for me.

No problem, I removed it.

Disabling your account would not render your posts invisible, but there's no time limit on editing your own posts, you can always remove the body of ones that you're concerned about.

Alright, thank you. I appreciate it. I’ll just go through the rest and check out if I need to edit the body.

No problem, I removed it.

Disabling your account would not render your posts invisible, but there's no time limit on editing your own posts, you can always remove the body of ones that you're concerned about.

Can I please have this account deleted. My family started googling me and it was so embarrassing

Hello! Could you please delete my started threads and my account as well? There isn't much to be deleted, but I'd like to remove it so the data can't be traced back to me privately.

Hey! I was wondering if my account could be deleted. I barely use it anymore and it’s honestly just dead space.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back